Combustion of biodiesel

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 24/01/07, 15:30

ryan wrote:Before you asker, j'have passedé 5 mes à faire researchs. JI know that biodiesel esyou usedé as complélying and everything cand that goes with. Onadéjà findé tous the otherss aspects tels which : iseconomic, aroundonnmental, the impact on the engine and everything ..
The only thing you can't findé for hourss passed on google is "how définish the one qui producedt the mostéenergy ?"

Ps: No need to call me a kid thank you

If you don't want to be called a kid and be answered, arrange to have a spelling above that of my 9 year old son !!!
You are not on a mobile phone and the contributors to this forum, for the most part, do not know the SMS language.
A few efforts on form would do a lot of good for the clarity of your questions.

PS the Firefox 2.0 browser comes with a spell checker (like Word). Use it if, like me, you are naturally bad at spelling : Wink:
PS2: if you are not French-speaking by birth, forget this message, we will do with Fotes : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 24/01/07, 18:33

Hi baby :P

lumberjack already answered you with figures, me with experience.

In the lab: 5/100. on the road: not measurable. :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 24/01/07, 18:58

ryan wrote :
Ps: No need to call me a kid thank you

If you stay on this forum, you will have to get used to it or react ... what you have done. That's good, continue. : Lol:

Targol said:
If you don't want to be called a kid and be answered, arrange to have a spelling above that of my 9 year old son !!!

I think it's fashionable, they are used to writing nonsense in text messages, but I don't think they're all bad at spelling. I see my 16 year old daughter, when she is in MSN it's no ortho and otherwise no problem, she's good at ortho..so we can ask our friend ryan to show us what he can do best with the words and verbs "made in France". 8)

Well, he won't come back, you went a bit hard ... his TPE is dead.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/01/07, 01:48

ryan wrote:[...] Ps: No need to call me a kid thank you
:? Sorry if you took it wrong but:
1 - it was not derogatory
2 - in premiere, and whatever you think, you remain a kid...

Regarding your question who made you spend hours on Google, I would like to understand what you are missing ... I gave you lots of figures, tracks, and I asked you questions to try to move forward (which you did not answer ... ), what else do you want?

That too is a kid's behavior: disregard the elements that are given to you when you ask questions ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."