Agro-Biofuels: Overall Performance

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...

Agro-biofuel

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Keanu65
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

biofuel

by Keanu65 » 28/02/09, 09:51

Hello,

Tired of ruining you at the gas pump?

Jaded pollute with your vehicle? reduction of pollutant emissions until 75%

Discover a breakthrough product approved and endorsed by leading experts in the world.

In addition to products on the fuel savings you can find a range of highly efficient ECO cleaning products.

All these products are guaranteed 30 days money refunded. By choosing our products, you will join a club that has millions of users across 240 country.

To try them is to adopt them!!
SPAM
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 28/02/09, 18:44

Phew ... what a lack of imagination!
We arrive almost confused with bots...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Biofuel

by Woodcutter » 28/02/09, 18:47

Keanu65 wrote:[...] You join a club that has millions of users across 240 country. [...]
Fun! : Lol:

Apparently, there were only 194 countries and independent states 2006 ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/03/09, 14:39

It moves from the side of cultivated algae: http://www.enerzine.com/6/7215+petroalg ... ants+.html
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 19/03/09, 18:54

It is true that things seem to have moved on the side of "algofuels". a French company announces significant returns thanks to magnetic fields.
In my opinion this is an announcement effect. A unit will go up next to an incineration plant. Expect the project clears a bit.
I find most link ....

Agrofuel side, us invest in biofuel to pass subsidies to their agricultural companies unmolested by the WTO. This is a workaround to the law that was it.
0 x
Nikolian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Nikolian » 29/04/10, 10:49

Given the oil spill (yet) it is not at all obvious that oil pollutes less than biofuels produced locally.

We often forget that it is not enough to put oil in his car. To transform the oil SP95 must be a Box of operations that have a serious impact on the environment.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 09/05/15, 14:08

Europe confirms its objective of 7 2020% of biofuels

Posted by Frédéric DOUARD the April 28 2015

This 28 2015 April, the European Parliament adopted in plenary the draft directive adjusting the role of biofuels in the guidelines Renewable Energy and Fuel Quality. This vote marks the end of three years of discussions on the issue of indirect land use change (ILUC) for agrofuel production and will prevail for at 4 5 years to come before the definition of objectives to 2030.
A contribution to 7% for conventional biofuels and an additional objective of 0,5% for so-called advanced biofuels

Parliament as a valid contribution to 7% energy, instead of 5% initially proposed by the Commission, conventional biofuels reconfirmed the objective of 10% renewable energy in transport in 2020. This decision does not question French strategy for biofuels, with a goal of 7% of conventional biofuels, separately in gasoline and diesel.

The recognition of the key role of sustainable biofuels in conventional decarbonization of transport was an important goal for the French sector of bioethanol which is leader in Europe with 32% of production. It has invested one billion Euros since 10 years in France to produce ethanol biorefineries in the forefront of technology, in synergy with the production of sugar beet, cereal starch, protein diet for animals or renewable CO2 for soft drinks.

Following the French example, where the SP95-E10 is already 34 2015% of the species on this new framework must encourage all European countries to quickly implement this gasoline containing up to 10% ethanol (about 7 % energy) to make up the delay in achieving the goal of 10% renewable energy in transport in 2020.

Finally, the introduction of an incentive target of 0,5% of so-called advanced biofuels, is in the eyes of the industry, a reasonable decision. Indeed, for lignocellulosic chains, industrial processes for these products are either under development or are not actually operational and competitive in the medium term. However, there are bioethanol production based on residues of different sectors (sugar, starch manufacturing or vinous) that may partially contribute to this objective.

http://www.bioenergie-promotion.fr/4083 ... ts-a-2020/
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/05/15, 18:07

which represents the e10 34% of sales in France septic ... I'm ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/05/15, 20:08

the E10 is 90% of conventional gasoline ...

not so difficult to make large volumes ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 10/05/15, 13:57

Macro wrote:which represents the e10 34% of sales in France septic ... I'm ...

I'm surprised too. I ride the essence and I have never taken the E10.

But Figaro soon figure out:

The SP95-E10 gasoline dimension

The ar Figaro.fr with AFPMis update 11 / 02 / 2015

The essence SP95-E10 which contains 10% biofuel, continued to grow in France in 2014 in a market of stable gasoline, thanks to the increased number of equipped service stations, announced Wednesday the professional federation bioethanol.

Unleaded E10 represented on average 32% of essences sold in France in 2014, "up three points compared to 2013," said Sylvain Demoures, secretary general of the National Union of Agricultural Alcohol Producers, who part of the Bioethanol Collective.

Over the year, the volumes of SP95-E10 increased by 10% "in a stable gasoline market for the first time in many years", note the professionals of bioethanol, produced mainly from cereals and beets. sugar. The SP95-E10, sold on average 3,5 cents less expensive per liter than other gasolines, thus confirms its second place on the gasoline market, ahead of SP98 (20%) and behind SP95 (48%). 88% of vehicles were indeed compatible with the E10 in 2014.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/2015/0 ... a-cote.php
0 x