Villeneuve sur Lot: VICTORY for fuel oils!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/12/06, 19:35

Toutafé! : Mrgreen:

Peugeot had already said it and Renault did so recently ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/12/06, 19:06

An (expected) opening of an umbrella in reaction to the ministerial round table (Industry and Agriculture) has just taken place, on the part French manufacturers (CCFA).
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/12/06, 16:55

Hello
Woodcutter wrote:An (expected) opening of an umbrella in reaction to the ministerial round table (Industry and Agriculture) has just taken place, on the part French manufacturers (CCFA).

part of the article of this round table of politicians and great thinkers

This use is totally to be excluded both for pollution reasons and for the real risks of destructive engine incidents. This recall follows the conclusions of the round table organized by the Ministers of Industry and Agriculture on November 30, 2006 with the announcement of the authorization of pure vegetable oils in road vehicles.

I hope that the Minister for Agriculture does not run for election in an area with a high density of cultivators (he is far from preaching for his parish
Can we believe the affirmation so categorical (of the automotive inmates) about the oil market? maybe for the new generation of diesel, but I am far from being convinced that the old diesel still in circulation that we cannot run on oil and that polished oil more than diesel!
Besides the explanations are very summary, do not do that it's not good (a fatherly speech to his children)
with 100% oil I have just 7000 km, son with an oil mixture has made more than 100000 km,
Obviously walking at 100% oil without precautions it may cause problems, but starting with diesel and transfer to oil once hot with a good exchanger I do not see where the problem is, just make changes engine oil more rigorously ..
I do not think that it is the pollution side that worries autand the government, but rather the taxation side. If that did not bother them, why, it mobilizes so many customs officers to hunt for oily? I would be curious to quantify the cost of this stalking, the gains that it brings? (they would just have to wait for the engines to break on their own, if it's as affirmative as they claim, and their problem would be resolved quickly) (oily people are well aware of the problem of diluting vegetable oil in oil engine, the same is done with diesel fuel at each start)
In other words, does that mean that the French thinking elite in this area think they are superior to that of neighboring countries? Germany, Belgium, and many other countries they can run on oil!
The reason for the strongest (TOTAL) is always the best, The fountain
he didn't know oil but he knew his king ..

Andre
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 31/12/06, 16:42

Hey
It's not to preach the devil but I wonder what are the constraints on an engine running 100% oil after 50 ... 100 ... 150 km, and the above I think we have not enough perspective ... or am I wrong?

But it is qd mm sorry their venal and anti ecological / citizen reaction :(

Dreamer
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/12/06, 17:46

dreamer wrote:Hey
It's not to preach the devil but I wonder what are the constraints on an engine running 100% oil after 50 ... 100 ... 150 km, and the above I think we have not enough perspective ... or am I wrong?

But it is qd mm sorry their venal and anti ecological / citizen reaction :(
Dreamer

If you go to oily you will see that there are users who have as much perspective. But the most careful do not shout it from the rooftops!
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 31/12/06, 17:53

100% oil?
Cool then it reassures me a little.
You would have to dismantle an engine afterwards to see the difference in wear.

Happy New Years and Happy New Year.

Dreamer
0 x
zac

by zac » 31/12/06, 19:43

dreamer wrote:You would have to dismantle an engine afterwards to see the difference in wear.

Hello
come home and open 2 or 3 : Lol:

happy new years to all

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/01/07, 20:10

Andre wrote:[...] Can one believe the affirmation so categorical (of the ingenuous automobile) concerning the market with oil? maybe for the new generation of diesel, but I am far from being convinced that the old diesel still in circulation that we cannot run on oil and that polished oil more than diesel! [. ..]
It seems obvious to me that the CCFA plays on the confusion between the latest models sold, submitted for less than a year to Euro4 (which cannot work at 100% oil) and the others which can do so completely some adaptations ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 03/01/07, 20:18

Woodcutter wrote:It seems obvious to me that the CCFA plays on the confusion between the latest models sold, submitted for less than a year to Euro4 (which cannot work at 100% oil) and the others which can do so completely some adaptations ...

Hello

very latest model since 1/01 2007 ??????????

because the h1 h2.5 (td 130 dci 21cv) delivered on 12 2006 XNUMX it turns impeccable : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/01/07, 22:04

zac wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:It seems obvious to me that the CCFA plays on the confusion between the latest models sold, submitted for less than a year to Euro4 (which cannot work at 100% oil) and the others which can do so completely some adaptations ...

Hello

very latest model since 1/01 2007 ??????????

because the h1 h2.5 (td 130 dci 21cv) delivered on 12 2006 XNUMX it turns impeccable : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+
You must be one of the few who can run 100% on a dCi ...
The only one I knew was Mica on Olio, but he returned to lower proportions (80% I think).

In addition, Prof31 told us about the sensitivity of HP pump motors to viscosity, a problem that cannot be resolved even by bringing the oil to 80 ° C ...
0 x