Villeneuve sur Lot: VICTORY for fuel oils!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 17/07/06, 12:17

Spreading the names is a good idea! : Idea:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/07/06, 13:25

abyssin3 wrote:Against Europe's attack on the energy policy of France :P
Warning ! "Counterattack" could lead to believe that the two facts are linked ...
Apparently, this is not at all the case.
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 17/07/06, 17:59

Indeed, it has nothing to do with CCV, but it does account for France's behavior on energies, including biofuels. Just a few days ago, the president said: "Humanity lives on a volcano" when speaking to the G8 members about the environment.
Find the mistake.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 17/07/06, 18:40

the mistake may be that chirac, drenched in the discourse of the manufacturers and tankers, believes that diester is the only eco-friendly fuel capable of replacing diesel
and that if unfortunately we break our engine by putting oil we risk making it responsible .... : Lol:

: Idea: or it is a fine strategy to encourage us to put oil in our engines ...

I explain myself knowing that our Gallic temperament of permanent inexplicable always takes the top we are forbidden the oil to encourage us to put some ...
a bit like in the past when we had posted guards around the potato fields to encourage us to consume and cultivate them from the potato I believe that famine has not waned in France ...

we have the right to dream and think that we are governed by intelligent people who develop fine strategies to make us greener ... : Mrgreen:

even if sometimes we are tempted to think the opposite ... :?
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 17/07/06, 19:17

Hello,
This is not how it works, a head of state
he has advisers who prepare his speeches for him with all kinds of scenarios
There is an army of bureaucrats who read all the editorialists all what the media report, they have an image to shape and maintain, they take decisions as it does not make too much waves and in short it is short terms. generally during their term of office, their descisions are often taken by so-called experts, who often are far from the reality of the people in their large offices air conditioned in front of a good beer he speaks of thirst in the desert ..
Politics is just an image that must be understood and above all have control over the media, avoid the corridors of petroleum jelly
and know how to skate, look good, speak well, to say nothing and above all do nothing that avoids all controversies and make the most of the feeling of insecurity, maintain it with the media
and tell us that we are the best in the most beautiful country in the world, lather a feeling of patriotism give flags, that's all politics ...
the oil is a very small stain that should not be poured over the fire, it affects so little of the voter that it is negligible.
On the other hand the feeling of suppressing a freedom it carries further in the population ... even those who do not have a car.

Andre
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 17/07/06, 22:09

ha yeah, but with us c not like that André, we don't care about being free.
when it comes to privileges and other social benefits, things change.
Freedom, we don't really care, it's been acquired for over 200 years, we've slept since : Mrgreen:
What does freedom mean, by the way?
0 x
Other

by Other » 17/07/06, 22:58

Hello Paléolien
Freedom is a concept that degrades the day after a revolution. it is very relative there are some who think they are free and others who think they are free. The Mowachs and the wariors have understood that they live on their land, occupied by the whites and they do not care about the laws of the whites. Total freedom does not exist, it always ends up disturbing your neighbor.
Regarding the privileges granted (I just heard that from the soldiers the soldiers have no rights only privileges that the officers are willing to grant him)

It is not those who starve in a society going up to the baricade, but those who no longer have hot water in their pools ...

Add oil and do not force the dose when it is cold ...
it smells good back ...

Andre
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 18/07/06, 12:19

Andrew wrote:he has advisers who prepare his speeches for him with all kinds of scenarios

It's true, When we see what the politicians say to each other, it's a little less "politically correct" (Ex: Bush yesterday: http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/etranger ... .html?1403 ) : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 13:08

Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 19: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
grouchy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by grouchy » 11/08/06, 13:18

The town of Villeneuve will be wrong for a while. The legal procedure means that it must first go through local and French courts. The law will then give reason to the State. But at the end of these procedures, there will be a recourse before the European court ... And there it is not the same creamery, because several European states have already placed the use of HVB in legality. Normally, the European court is above French justice as long as it is not national security.
Is the protection of the oil giants one of these challenges ????
0 x