The truth about the GPL

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/01/06, 18:23

It's voluntary ........ I've never seen that.

In fact if already seen, but it ended badly. I will make you a post in private.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/06, 18:27

Woodcutter wrote:The C3 GNV is usable at 2 conditions:
- be connected to the public gas network
- have a garage to oneself.

Indeed, the use of this vehicle is subject to the signing of a contract with GDF which provides for the provision of a compressor that refuel the car in a few hours, ideally at night.

For the low autonomy, it is due to the fact that the vehicle was not thought initially with a gas tank, so the latter, added later, is quite small.

One of the problems of the CNG is the variation of composition of the gas according to the source (Russia, Gröningue, Algeria, ...) which makes that the performances vary in the time, enough to be felt by the users.

I always wondered (finally since we talk about this solution, I find very good! For once the manufacturer surprise me in the right direction I specify!) How was the city gas for household use ( slightly taxed) and the one with road use (inevitably more taxed to be at the level of other fuels) ...

A double gas meter in your opinion?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/01/06, 18:36

nlc wrote:Bucheron, personally you begin to break the nuts. : Evil:
Hello, I'm Hervé. How are you ?

nlc wrote:You do not stop talking, giving your opinion or contradicting someone, what you simply need is that you do it with more tact and respect. Your way of answering "I know everything, you talk about anything you are a jerk", it tires me, and it seems that I am not the only one.
I would like you to give me concrete examples of places where I could say:
- "I know all",
- "you're just a jerk".

For the 3th proposition, I agree, I said it. It seems to me that it was wisely and that I explained each time, that I argued on the why of how, no?

nlc wrote:In other words, move the debate forward constructively rather than down the players.
Preventing the dissemination of false information seems to me to be one of the ways to advance constructively the debates.
When to "down" my interlocutors ... :? I confess that I am sometimes not very diplomatic and I like to be caustic at times. But I think you'll still notice that I'm not rude in my interventions ... I grant you that the word "bullshit" that I used, is considered vulgar, either.
By the way, if you tickle me, I answer. Always.

nlc wrote:If I were a moderator, you would never have passed the 10 message bar. [...]
In this case, you're not, so get mixed up with what's up to you, and second, I'd like to know for what reason (s) :?:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/01/06, 18:40

jean63 wrote:You say anything, besides, nlc confirms.
Huh? What are you talking about ?

jean63 wrote:So I'm just asking you to stop there, any discussion that becomes useless.
This is an argument of people who have nothing to say.
If any of the information in this thread interests me, why should I "stop there"?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/01/06, 19:19

Econology wrote:A double gas meter in your opinion?
I had read somewhere, that it would already work in the United States (?)
In France it is planned to install a meter-distributor-compressor in addition to the household counter.
: Arrow: on a larger pipe because there is a pressure limiter on the household meter.
: Arrow: to pay the right price, like motor fuel.

The bp of this system is the energy expended and the noise to compress; the car tank having to withstand a compressed gas at high pressure (above 200 bar, or even 700); the lower energy quality of city gas.
This is a summary of what Gegyx remembers ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/01/06, 19:19

jean63 wrote:So lumberjack ..... I had told salads on the EGR valve ... that's exactly what I said including the date of commissioning 1993, and it's a DIY .... you do not mind [...]
You said :
- "given the new scam of the EGR valve
- (nonsense)

And that's only what I answered.

What does this article say?
The author considers that it is anti-mechanical (but he does not say that it does not work) from his point of view, since it is a system that serves to artificially lower the oxygen content of the gas at the same time. intake and therefore to produce less NOx, since there is less oxygen available to oxidize nitrogen. The principle itself does not seem to me challenged by something more powerful, even if it has a lot of inconvenience and would require frequent maintenance.
It is obvious that, just like oxidation catalysts, this type of development is not intellectually satisfactory since it acts after the fact on the emission of a pollutant whereas it would be more efficient not to produce this pollutant.

So for me, the terms "nonsense" and "scam" are not justified

jean63 wrote:As for the inappropriate attitude, in your place I would ask for an apology for the outrageous behavior .... if only because of respect for the age ..... although I am perhaps the most Younger 2 (spirit) ....
Ask an apology to whom and why?
Soon, we will come to the duel in foil, to wash the outrage by the blood? : Shock:
What is this delirium of "outrageous behavior"? I'm still waiting for examples ...

For respect with age ... :P : Lol: 8)
Sorry, it's stronger than me but the expression is so deliciously outdated that I can not help but giggle ...
On a forumyou have no age, no weight, no body, no beauty ...
On a forum there are just ideas, and we all have a way of expressing and understanding them.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/01/06, 19:26

Edit: Message deleted due to repetition, to please Gegyx ...
Last edited by Woodcutter the 23 / 01 / 06, 20: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 23/01/06, 19:45

I had already made calculations, taking the domestic price of city gas, run the GNV is more expensive than driving LPG.

Taking into account the parameters of weight / pressure / volume to reduce the numbers to units comparable to those of LPG, it gave an additional cost of 20% compared to LPG.

Not to mention the costs of renting the compressor, its installation ...

So unless you LOWER the price of NGV for automotive use, I do not see how it could be made financially attractive :?:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/01/06, 19:52

Woodcutter wrote:Ben, it is quite possible since it requires a separate contract and a specific device (the compressor) provided by GDF. This compressor must have its counter apart, I guess.
I see that bucheron asserts faster than his shadow, at the risk of losing his ax ...
I replied soberly, promptly and completely to Econology, seven minutes before.
You, lost in your sterile dialectics that only comfort your ego (and inflate most), you are not attentive to others, in other words: you do not respect them!
Moreover Econologie has just offered a larger site to its members, and you, brutus, you add to it, and you go to length of pages, and you indulge ...
Not good econological behavior, to spoil a new toy.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/01/06, 20:26

gegyx wrote:[...] I see that bucheron strikes faster than his shadow, at the risk of losing his ax ...
Hello, we know each other ? No ?
So you're nice, as this dear JeanXUMX would say, you avoid outrageous remarks vis-à-vis your interlocutors at the outset ... Especially considering what you wrote below ... : Evil:

gegyx wrote:I replied soberly, promptly and completely to Econology, seven minutes before.
I did not see the last post written, it's true, I just wanted to answer the question of Ecology. Sorry to have wanted to do well ... : Cry:
What should I do now, to ask your pardon on my knees for having seriously offended your Majesty by answering the same thing as you, but later? Come on, I'm making you happy, I'm erasing ...

gegyx wrote:You, lost in your sterile dialectics that only comfort your ego (and inflate most), you are not attentive to others, in other words: you do not respect them!
Moreover Econologie has just offered a larger site to its members, and you, brutus, you add to it, and you go to length of pages, and you indulge ...
Not good econological behavior, to spoil a new toy.
It is obvious that what you write here is a proof of respect for your interlocutors, a magnificent and irrefutable proof ... :frown:

I will not justify myself to the length of post ... The "small dispute" which opposes me to Jean63 on the technique of the valves EGR does not concern you? Well do not read what relates to it! The rest do not look at you, I think and I would not have had to explain myself in this way if the people on the forums took the trouble to read and understand the posts correctly.
By the way, talking about it, you're just adding oil to the fire, which of course is a perfectly econological behavior ...
Finally, a dialectic in the sense that (I suppose) you hear it uses specious arguments (which are false under an appearance of truth). Can you tell me where did I commit this?
As I said above, if I get tickled, I answer ...
0 x