Renewable hydrogen thanks to Dc LAIGRET

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Hydrogen renewable thanks to Dc LAIGRET

by C moa » 28/05/19, 22:38

Good evening everyone,
As I already told you, our project takes part in the AVIVA Factory competition. It's the last week to be able to vote for our project and to be honest, we really need it !! We are a little late but nothing is lost if you support us.

This contest works at the applaudimeter: the more you will vote (and you can vote several times with your different email addresses), the more our chances of winning 10 15.000 € will be important. This sum will enable us to purchase some of the equipment needed to continue our work and reach the industrial scale as quickly as possible. Concretely, this will allow us to buy an instrumented fermenter. FYI, it costs a little more 10 000 € the beast ....

Through the link below, you can find out more about our project and, above all, vote to support it. This will take only few minutes.

So together let's create the energy of tomorrow !!

https://lafabriqueaviva.fr/fr/project/2847/show

Small instructions for voting:
1- Go to the site https://lafabriqueaviva.fr
2- Click on "connection" (top right), you will be offered to register (with an email or facebook account). It takes less than 2 minutes
3- Then click on "I vote for a project"
4- In the search bar, type "Athena" or "HNV", you just have to vote for our project. You can give us up to 10 points.
5- Thank you warmly !! Image
6- You can start again with another mail of course or transmit the information to your network

Long live hydrogen GREEN !!

Thank you in advance for your support, feel free to forward the link to your loved ones if you believe in our project.
1 x
It is difficult to single !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/19, 23:59

Say Ludo, do you know the Haffner brothers? Not the same region but it looks like your process ... am I wrong ????

new-transport / L-hydrogen-fuel-and-energy-haffner-t16050.html
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/07/19, 12:06

Christophe wrote: Not the same region but it looks like your process ... am I wrong ????

new-transport / L-hydrogen-fuel-and-energy-haffner-t16050.html

No it does not really look like this is thermolysis. But the important thing (see the article) is to learn that in 2025 the problem of "green" low-cost hydrogen is solved, "thus settling 80% of the requirements of the energy transition"!
PS: I think you can close all the wires of the forum relating to energy and prohibiting the creation of new ones, no need to disperse for nothing .....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/07/19, 12:40

Yes, but thermolysis from biogas all the same ...

The purpose is the same: to produce renewable H2.
I would be curious to make a technical comparison of the 2 methods.

I find this article quite presumptuous! Hence your ps! : Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/07/19, 12:55

Christophe wrote:I find this article quite presumptuous! Hence your ps! : Cheesy:

That is to say that announcing that we are going to settle "80% of the requirements of the energy transition" from a solution that even improved looks a lot at the start (production of synthesis gas) to the gasifiers that all the world saw on photos of cars circulating during the second world war, it can indeed seem a little presumptuous!
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/07/19, 21:10

We agree! 8)
0 x