Renewable hydrogen thanks to Dc LAIGRET

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Hydrogen renewable thanks to Dc LAIGRET

by sicetaitsimple » 11/05/19, 19:59

C moa wrote:
I confirm, when I say that we are going to create sites capable of producing 10 t / day, I am taken for a fool "this is enormous !!". So I say that it only represents two diesel tankers and there ... Finally they would almost take me for a little player !!! : Lol:

That's why I tease you a little! It is actually not the 10t / j that question me, because in the quantity is not huge.
This is what must be done to produce them, starting with the availability of a suitable effluent which I understand to be only liquid (in the physical sense, not in the sense of its pumpability).
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 11/05/19, 22:07

sicetaitsimple wrote:
C moa wrote:
I confirm, when I say that we are going to create sites capable of producing 10 t / day, I am taken for a fool "this is enormous !!". So I say that it only represents two diesel tankers and there ... Finally they would almost take me for a little player !!! : Lol:

That's why I tease you a little! It is actually not the 10t / j that question me, because in the quantity is not huge.
This is what must be done to produce them, starting with the availability of a suitable effluent which I understand to be only liquid (in the physical sense, not in the sense of its pumpability).

Well yes but until now we have gotten used to having available energy easily and for free with gas or oil .... We did not have to assume the constitution of this matter ... it was not taken only a few million years.

Already that we are able to speed up the process in a few hours is not bad, we can not do it in a handkerchief .... It will have to work hard on energy efficiency.
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 11/05/19, 22:09

I send this message back ...

Otherwise, with the agreement of Christophe, I allow myself to seek your help because we participate in the contest AVIVA Fabrique. Through the link below, you will be able to discover in more detail our project and especially to vote to support it. This will take only few minutes.

This contest works at the applaudimeter: the more you will vote (and you can vote several times with your different email addresses), the more our chances of winning 10 15.000 € will be important. This sum will enable us to purchase some of the equipment needed to continue our work and reach the industrial scale as quickly as possible. Concretely, this will allow us to buy an instrumented fermenter. FYI, it costs a little more 10 000 € the beast ....

So together let's create the energy of tomorrow !!

https://lafabriqueaviva.fr/fr/project/2847/show

Small instructions for voting:
1- Go to the site https://lafabriqueaviva.fr
2- Click on "connection" (top right), you will be offered to register (with an email or facebook account). It takes less than 2 minutes
3- Then click on "I vote for a project"
4- In the search bar, taps "Athena" or "HNV", all you have to do is vote for our project. You can give us up to 10 points.
5- Thank you so much !! Picture
6- You can start again with another mail of course or transmit the information to your network

Long live hydrogen GREEN !!

Thank you in advance for your support, feel free to forward the link to your loved ones if you believe in our project.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 11/05/19, 23:50

Hi,
Your instrumented fermenter, what will it be like?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 12/05/19, 15:46

moinsdewatt wrote:Hi,
Your instrumented fermenter, what will it be like?

We will work in several stages, first we will work with fermenters with a capacity of 1 liter. With the same devices we should go up to 4 liters (just change the containers). For this step, the ideal is to have a dozen who work in parallel. This makes it possible to test several different conditions at the same time (T °, pH, inputs ...).

Then, once we have identified the "ideal" culture medium, we will initiate a change of scale with new fermenters which will have a capacity that can go up to 50 liters or even beyond. Our objective is of course to then have fermenters of several m3 when we are on an industrial scale (we are aiming for 30 m3 by fermenter).

Do not forget to vote please !!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/05/19, 15:50

Fermentor of a liter.

So you are at the very beginning of the beginning then.

But how did you work the previous 12 months?
Test tubes?

This is the kind of thing you want to use?

0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 12/05/19, 16:07

Oh yes, it's a bit complex as a step and Romain was all alone to do all the manipulations so we go step by step.

We did start in test tubes but we quickly moved to liter containers. However, currently, we can only easily control the temperature and above all it is a little complicated to follow the evolution of the environment "hour by hour". The idea is to have devices that allow us to do all this automatically: temperature monitoring and regulation, pressure monitoring and regulation, pH. Ideally, take samples and analyze liquids and gases. it actually corresponds to the device you have in the photo.

In our program, we will hire 4 people and suddenly, if everything goes as planned by 3 years we will have all the elements in hand to move to the industrial scale.
Last edited by C moa the 12 / 05 / 19, 16: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/05/19, 16:53

These 4 people would be researchers paid by labs?
You will be able to stay in the premises of IMT Atlantic?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 12/05/19, 18:20

moinsdewatt wrote:These 4 people would be researchers paid by labs?

No, it's the company that will hire them, that's why we raise funds and participate in various competitions like I Lab or the AVIVA Factory. We will also surely answer calls for projects from ADEME.
Of the 4 people, there will be 2 researchers and 2 lab technicians.

You will be able to stay in the premises of IMT Atlantic?

Yes, we are going to have 2 teams, one at IMT Atlantique (process engineering) and another at the University of Nantes (strain engineering)
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 13/05/19, 00:58

Here we are, you will raise money.

4 people on 3 years, more stuff.

You will need 1 million euros, will not you?

Those who will bring the money, they will be shareholders so?
1 x