Rapid restitution of the 19 conference of COPRAE in TOULOUSE

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Rapid restitution of the 19 conference of COPRAE in TOULOUSE

by rpsantina » 16/11/05, 22:10

The 19ieme symposium of COPRAE (Regional Permanent Council of Environmental Associations) was held today on the theme of renewable energies.

At the Program we had:
- A presentation of the French energy policy by Mr PINCE of theinstitute for the development of renewable resources
- A presentation of the installation of wind farms by Mr. NEAU du design office ABIES
- A passionate and passionate presentation of vegetable oils fuel Mr. LAMBERT, Vice President of theFrench institute of pure vegetable oils
- A presentation of the eco-construction in raw earth by Mr. COLZANI of Earth Center
and finally a joint meeting on solar transport and fuel economy by:
- Mr KOECHLIN, President of theassociation Phoebus Ariege (especially the organization of rallies of solar powered vehicles)
- Mr MEGRET, associate professor at Paul Sabatier University, President of TIM UPS-INSA (participant in the SHELL eco-marathon)

I particularly appreciated the presentation of Mr. LAMBERT and the intervention on the constructions in mud.
I encourage all those who will be able to free themselves next year from attending.
On the other hand, I have not noted the theme for next year ... : Oops:

Regarding the HVP, I collected some documents. I will check the redundancies before putting them in lines.

Good evening to all
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
coprae
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thematic meeting on Pure Plant Oils

by coprae » 20/02/06, 18:24

The Coprae (Regional Council of Environmental Associations) again organizes a meeting with Jacques Lambert of the French Institute of Pure Plant Oils on Saturday 11 next March from 14h00 to 17h00 at the Environment House of Midi Pyrénées (14, rue de Tivoli in Toulouse) following its general assembly which will take place from 10h00 to 13h00.

This will be an opportunity to go further in the debate.

Free admission : Cheesy: but registration required (to guarantee access to the room) with Nelly Ferrou, environmental mission manager of Coprae at 05.34.31.97.38 or by email coprae@club-internet.fr

Our next conference will take place on Wednesday 11 October at the seneschal hall (Toulouse) and the theme will be "the future of agriculture".
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."