Poll for the TPE: you and your car!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Mouny & lolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Poll for the TPE: you and your car!

by Mouny & lolo » 21/10/06, 08:57

we are doing a tpe on the after oil and we would like you to answer our questions; thank you in advance : Cheesy:

1 / How long have you had your driving license :?:
2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...) :?:
3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.) :?:
4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel :?:
5 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman :?:

thanks again : Mrgreen: Mouny & lolo
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: Survey for very small businesses please answer !!!

by Capt_Maloche » 21/10/06, 09:27

Mouny & lolo wrote:we are doing a tpe on the after oil and we would like you to answer our questions; thank you in advance : Cheesy:

1 / How long have you had your driving license :?: 20

2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...) :?: For the moment yes, RER

3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.) :?: 2-stroke scooter injection, solar, photovoltaic for production and accumulation H2 + O2, storage of excrement and organic waste creation of methane pumping and accumulation under pressure ...

4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel :?: Nada, but faced with the need ...

5 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman :?: Yeah, but don't take advantage : Cheesy: H 39

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 21/10/06, 09:52

Mouny & lolo wrote:we are doing a tpe on the after oil and we would like you to answer our questions; thank you in advance : Cheesy:

1 / How long have you had your driving license :?: 28
2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...) :?: no, i live in the countryside.
3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.) :?: I do not know but it seems that if the fuels are overtaxed by the State, the solutions will arrive all alone ... (see book by Jancovici)
4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel :?: I do not know.
5 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman :?: H46

0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 21/10/06, 11:08

Hello
1) 10 years
2) No
3) Electric if nothing better
4) For work I do not know (function van) and for my personal account difficult to estimate a limit. The car is not essential, it is simply an individual freedom which it is very difficult to do without.
5) 28 year old male
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/10/06, 11:47

1 / How long have you had your driving license: 33 years.2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...) not possible, given my place of work (distant customers, 200 kg of gear) except to go to Brussels city center (access time too long) we do not serve customers in Brussels city center unless they accept that arrives very early.
3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.) Hydrogen, gas, customer exchange because trajest too long for electric car
4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel Already far too expensive
5 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman H 52
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
zac

by zac » 21/10/06, 11:48

1 / How long have you had your driving license :?: 27 years old 125 25 years old car
2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...) :?: not
3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.) :?: it's done recovery oil + pantone4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel :?: 05 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman :?: h 43years

0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 21/10/06, 12:49

1 / How long have you had your driving license
> 8 years

2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...)
> For 6 months, 90% public transport / carpooling (in the countryside, public transport is not great), plane :-(.

3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.)
> Use of a small car, public transport.

4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel.
> No limit, but after that I will limit my trips by car anyway.

5 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman
> h 26

Thank you again Mr. Green Mouny & lolo

PS: You can post the summary of your survey, thank you.
0 x
Charlotte
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Charlotte » 21/10/06, 17:12

1 / How long have you had your driving license? 10 years

2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...)? No, I already didn't take my car often (trips outside the city or transport of objects only)

3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.)? Bicycle, train, home delivery of goods (as long as the post office can still run ...), moving closer to the workplace if possible.

4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel? Max CHF100 per month. Adaptation of the number of journeys as a function.
5 / Can you let us know your age and tell us, are you a man or a woman? F 29
0 x
Other

Re: Survey for very small businesses: you and your car!

by Other » 21/10/06, 17:51

1 / How long have you had your driving license :?:43
2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...) :?: not
3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.) :?: I started with a potato oil diesel in case there was a shortage.
But I would quickly convert an electric car.
4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel :?: not to the detriment of my comfort of life
(priority to heating the house) I would simply reduce my outings.
5 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman :?: H 61years

Let's say I would not live old enough to see the total decline, but I am preparing my children (the average age of death in my region is 72,6 years for men and 76.4 years for women
Statistics specifies that I do a sample of 40000 people, I compile all the deaths ...

Andre
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Survey for very small businesses: you and your car!

by Woodcutter » 21/10/06, 18:49

Béééé .... : Shock:
This is the student wave right now ... Does it smell like back to school or is it?

Mouny & lolo wrote:[...] 1 / How long have you had your driving license :?:
19 years and 6 months for B, 20 years and 7 months for A ...
Mouny & lolo wrote:2 / With the increase in the price of fuel, do you more often take another means of transport (carpooling, public transport, and ...) :?:
Cycling, but it is not the increase in the price of fuel that is the cause ...
Mouny & lolo wrote:3 / In the event of an oil shortage, how will you replace your current vehicle (new energies, etc.) :?:
Fuels from biomass (already 30% currently), very low consumption thermal vehicle (LOREMO) or electric vehicle supplied by renewable sources.
Mouny & lolo wrote:4 / Up to what price are you willing to spend your money on fuel :?:
I don't know if this question really makes sense? I cannot find a satisfactory answer. :|
Mouny & lolo wrote:5 / Can you leave us your age and tell us, if you are a man or a woman :?:[...]
H 37
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."