French fries oil: it's going to evolve

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/08, 13:46

elephant paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas good! You are OUT OF THE LAW!
: Mrgreen:

You could give it to an oily neighbor or filter it and put it in your diesel!

I mix it with some waste briquette pellets and bahm in the deom! It makes highly energetic pellets!
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 26/08/08, 14:13

Christophe wrote:Do you know how much it costs to open a pipe entered under a roadway?

I think that with a hydrocurer this should be enough but it is true that it is expensive.

What I mean by that: there should be a law that requires all municipalities to recover these oils via a municipal service and not a company that wants to make money! In fact exactly as for other waste ...

A question from a guy who is not in the circuit at all ...

How much cooking oil does a restaurant consume on average (of course between Mac Do and the Ritz there must be a big gap, but that's how it looks).

Because one thing that can motivate municipalities (or community of municipalities for the smallest) is to recover them in order to have new income. How much do Belgian and / or German companies buy that ??

When I say that, I think of our colleague whose name I have forgotten, who is elected from a small town.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 26/08/08, 14:22

even better: collect it from the recycling center, and ask them to tell the restaurants that now there is no charge.

thus, they should bring their oils back to restaurants so as not to pay for the waste.

How much does 1 liter of oil in the water surface cover already, 1 km ²?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 26/08/08, 14:37

C moa wrote:Because one thing that can motivate municipalities (or community of municipalities for the smallest) is to recover them in order to have new income. How much do Belgian and / or German companies buy that ??

When I say that, I think of our colleague whose name I have forgotten, who is elected from a small town.

it's true that I'm interested in that.

Signed: the colleague : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 26/08/08, 14:40

again like biogas and household waste:
are we talking about waste or raw material?
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 26/08/08, 15:03

jonule wrote:again like biogas and household waste:
are we talking about waste or raw material?

Hello,
It's both at the same time!
waste for some, raw material for others : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/08/08, 16:17

Hello

Companies that collect oil from restaurants have started to put pressure on restaurants not to give their oil to individuals.
last year we had oil in abundance we had the choice on the quality, now it becomes more difficult, even by paying for used oil the big restaurants do not make sure to sell it to the small collector.

The method of the companies that collect they want a certain volume, it moves for a few barrels of 200 liters, and we made an arrangement with the restaurant so that it adds more contaminants in particular water of washing of the heating plates, which complicates the life of the private individual

Before, I had two small restaurants, one of which supplied me with 60 liters every 15 days and another 1 barrel of 200 liters every 3 months.
Now you have to go around the small summer canteens with small volumes. either with 25 liters and often with the cover poorly fitted, the rain entered the barrel .. (although I prefer summer canteens because collecting oil in winter at -15 takes a shovel and it must be heated to store it)
I think that I will turn directly to the purchase of new oil, in large volume, or simply run on diesel
Anyway the experiment is made, the system works well
I had started the construction of a centrifuge, I think that if we do not need unnecessary supplies to persist in this way ..

As soon as there is $ to do, that's what happens.

Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 26/08/08, 16:22

well, mentalities are changing, it should have been done a long time ago.

what is scandalous is that the price of fuel will always be so expensive at the pump, even if there is used oil filtered in!

the waste belongs to those who buy the oil: like the cap of the bottle of the one who buys the bottle at the restaurant ;-)

it is like the waste reception centers from which we do not have the right to "take back" waste, the police can put a fine, it is also scandalous.

Collective Re-Appropriation of Waste!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/08, 16:26

jonule wrote:Collective Re-Appropriation of Waste!

Are you the president? : Mrgreen:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 26/08/08, 16:52

Andre wrote:The method of the companies that collect they want a certain volume, it moves for a few barrels of 200 liters, and we made an arrangement with the restaurant so that it adds more contaminants in particular water of washing of the heating plates, which complicates the life of the private individual

Anyway the experiment is made, the system works well
I had started the construction of a centrifuge, I think that if we do not need unnecessary supplies to persist in this way ..

As soon as there is $ to do, that's what happens.

Yes but precisely, if it works if you start to equip each other, get started, start a business !!!

[edit modo Targol] Deletion of the last sentence not really acceptable on a forum apolitical [/ edit modo Targol]
0 x