Laigret project: documentation

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
GrouGrou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by GrouGrou » 09/10/08, 22:13

biofruit wrote:Hello everybody
At the risk of disappointing you I found the following site that seems to have followed the same approach as you: http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/LaigretJeanPetroleFermentation.htm

I do not have the impression that "quanthomme.free" encountered the same dynamics as that which is created here and at a speed VV '.

It is simply fabulous to note this growing interest, which is already affecting the scientists of High Level Institutes. All this structure that is organized, this information that comes together, with as a tool a forum where everyone is united without having ever met.
And the project has just been launched.
I wonder if we are not busy living a first.

Good to all

JGrou
0 x
benben
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by benben » 12/10/08, 14:27

Hi everybody

I am coming to bring my little stone to the building. first of all a little doc on the growing conditions of perfringens

http://www.infectiologie.com/site/media ... 090207.pdf

it should be noted that each strain of perfringens has its own metabolic pathway and therefore tends according to the conditions of the culture medium towards its multiplication or the production of a toxin whose nature varies according to the strain.

But before you can use this strain you must be able to possess it. For this we can check if it is available from a bank of stock that retains what is not usually done free of charge given the price of the maintenance of a strain (cryogenization and transplanting regularly ...) as well as the license if applicable. It will therefore at least a partner lab to keep the strain after purchase.

Above the link to the catalog of public and private French banks. if ever someone had the courage to see in the hundred or so plugs for banks keeping bacteria if Clostridium perfringens is available.

http://www.brg.prd.fr/brg/pages/les_rg_ ... hp?page=1#

that is all!
even if I find this project a little crazy !!
@+
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 13/10/08, 09:19

Hello Benben and welcome to the forum,
Thank you for the information you have transmitted, this completes part of our documentation including safety aspects.
benben wrote:it should be noted that each strain of perfringens has its own metabolic pathway and therefore tends according to the conditions of the culture medium towards its multiplication or the production of a toxin whose nature varies according to the strain.

But before you can use this strain you must be able to possess it. For this we can check if it is available from a bank of stock that retains what is not usually done free of charge given the price of the maintenance of a strain (cryogenization and transplanting regularly ...) as well as the license if applicable. It will therefore at least a partner lab to keep the strain after purchase.

Above the link to the catalog of public and private French banks. if ever someone had the courage to see in the hundred or so plugs for banks keeping bacteria if Clostridium perfringens is available.

http://www.brg.prd.fr/brg/pages/les_rg_en_france/rgm_annuaireCollections.php?page=1#
Thank you for this link, as you say, it will be long to look in this long list. : Mrgreen: On the off chance, would not there be a kind of search engine that could tell us more quickly if one or more labs own this strain ??
that is all!
even if I find this project a little crazy !!
We are told it all the time but I think that from the beginning we are moving forward precisely because people like you come to bring us some information that allows us to reconstitute little by little the puzzle initiated by Dc Laigret. What plays for us is that we have no real imperatives for now, we can take the time (reasonable of course) to prepare things well.

Grougrou ​​said it better than me:
It is simply fabulous to note this growing interest, which is already affecting the scientists of High Level Institutes. All this structure that is organized, this information that comes together, with as a tool a forum where everyone is united without having ever met.
And the project has just been launched.
I wonder if we are not busy living a first.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 13/10/08, 09:27

Hello,
All the "fats" of animal or vegetable origin which encumber industries because of too poor quality or unusable elsewhere can be saponified and from the outset, used as "source" for this project.
As in his work Laigret suggested using orange peel with other citrus fruit, it seems to me that Europe produces a significant extenant of duck and goose bee which could thus be valued.

All fats used frying could also follow the same route. (Not the oils, we need them to roll! : Mrgreen: )
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/08, 12:40

Capt_Maloche wrote:What is this mess? where are the results, the studies? We really have to take everything back when this work has already been done?

Our dear Dr Laigret would not have been a bit paranoid to hide his research at this point? Have they been "censored"? Where would Laigret have been too optimistic in his press conferences? I hope the future of the Project will answer it!

Capt_Maloche wrote:I call Sandra tomorrow

So? Image : Mrgreen:

GrouGrou wrote:I wonder if we are not busy living a first.

It would be good to open a "mental breach": Open Source other than software (or humanitarian although I wonder if we are not doing preventive humanitarian aid there ... well what I also have the right to 'invent concepts right? After negative growth, positive discrimination and preventive war from our dear politicians ...) ...

I am happy and proud to participate in this mental breakdown.

Now there is still a lot of work and hours to spend on this project. I hope this is only the 1er ... Again congratulations to all those who are motivated by the project and what a start!

ps: c moa ca was your confirmation to Tunis?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 13/10/08, 15:59

@bibiphoque:
The examples you take will typically be the targets of our experiments (more or less long term depending on the support) because the idea is still to give a value to waste. In doing so, this waste would no longer be waste but by-products and that would make all the difference, there would be a real interest for everyone in sorting and giving the purest by-products possible (ie d the best sorted possible).
Christophe wrote:Our dear Dr Laigret would not have been a bit paranoid to hide his research at this point? Have they been "censored"? Where would Laigret have been too optimistic in his press conferences? The future of the Project will answer it I hope!
In all that the press to report, it actually seems that he was very suspicious. I also hope that our experiences will validate what he said to these journalists.
GrouGrou wrote:I wonder if we are not busy living a first.

It would be good to open a "mental breach": Open Source other than software (or humanitarian although I wonder if we are not doing preventive humanitarian aid there ... well what I also have the right to 'invent concepts right? After negative growth, positive discrimination and preventive war from our dear politicians ...) ...
I like this spirit of "mental breach".
I am happy and proud to participate in this mental breakdown.
Ben me too !!! : Mrgreen:
Now there is still a lot of work and hours to spend on this project. I hope it's only the 1er ...Congratulations to all who are motivated by the project and what a start!
I hope it will not be the only one and that it is only a beginning. I was talking to a forumeur the other day and we said to ourselves that it would still be good to show that "sustainable development" is not a vain expression and that value can be created thanks to it !!!
ps: c moa ca was your confirmation to Tunis?
This was canceled Friday night I'm ImageI think I'm going Image. That's it I Image

This is all the more annoying that the person was ready to receive me. In any case, by the door or the window, I will go out to go before the end of the year !!! No but !!! : roll:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 14/10/08, 19:14

A question to 100 €:
Is there one of you who has been to see if the Dc Laigret had filed a patent on his work ??? Because if that's the case, it's been in the public domain for a while !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/08, 19:17

Hey no, not at all, I'll take care of it !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/08, 12:56

Email received this morning:

I met, the 27 last June, in the archives of
Institut Pasteur, a Swiss veterinarian, previously a microbiologist. He told me two things:

- The action of anaerobic bacteria varies enormously from one
strain to another.
- The three largest known microbanks
are the American bank ATCC, a Belgian bank and the bank of
the Institut Pasteur.

It's at the Faculty of Medicine of Algiers, between 1943 and 1945,
that Dr. Laigret had the strain of chlostridium
perfringens to 5029.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/08, 11:02

Christophe wrote:Hey no, not at all, I'll take care of it !!

I found only one patent in 1947 and issued in 1952, it surprises me that there is only one:

Inventor: LAIGRET JEAN-FERDINAND-MARIE
Publication Information: FR1005924 - 1952-04-17

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPOD ... =FR1005924

Here is the .pdf version of 4 download pages: https://www.econologie.com/projet-laigre ... -3956.html
0 x