Work group. Project: Oil Dr Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/10, 02:11

Where are you??
The dangerous bacteria is scary !!!
And nobody starts !!
But she drags everywhere in the earth !!
So on meat at 37 ° C and a little soil we are sure to make gangrene and oil in small quantities.
Any dead animal that rotates does this and is not very dangerous in nature !!!
First, you have to reproduce in very low volume like Laigret just to find out what he knew at a practical level, with just a few vials where we rot meat and then waste!
In my opinion it is no more dangerous than an ordinary septic tank disinfecting on the outside, what septic tank emptiers do not do on themselves!
Personal experience on my septic tank and its emptier !!!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/10, 15:48

These bacteria have worked so hard for hundreds of millions of years that the earth is full of oil and therefore we are hardly motivated to domesticate the process with plants that we put in the trash or that we abandon !!

You can still make a fortune, not by making your own oil, but by investing in:
America's Huge New Oil Source
http://signups.dailywealth.com/fsm/sign ... 1&OVKWID=0
How much oil is left and provide details on the breakthrough technology that's enabling companies to extract oil from some of America's biggest untapped oil fields, at just a fraction of the normal drilling costs
It will also give you the full details on one company at the forefront - a little-known firm buying up huge swaths of land along the Gulf Coast and developing a monopoly on the materials needed to pump up new oil.

We haven't finished with the oil which will eventually heat us up for good, even if C.Allégre is a little right !!!
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 29/06/10, 09:11

the problem is that oil is everywhere on earth ... so the laigret process will end up in the dustbin like all the others :!:
must stop dreaming
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
hvitserk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hvitserk » 14/09/11, 16:43

Hello,
I do not know where you are with this project and if you were able to try manipulations or if you gave up ... I am a post-doctoral researcher, I work on the anaerobic biodegradation of waste and I read with interest Dr. Laigret's documents that you publish. They inspired me with several reflections:
he says to obtain the production of methane in these cultures of C. prefringens, or according to our current knowledge only the archaea are capable of producing methane (and therefore not C. prefringens which is a bacterium). We can therefore deduce that:
-or his cultures were contaminated. In this case its results would therefore result from the biodegradation of substrates by a complex biomass (and not by C. prefringens alone)
-or C. prefringens is capable of anaerobic digestion. But I do not believe it too much because different types of Clostridium (but not prefringens) have been studied in the context of anaerobic degradation of waste and none had this capacity.

So it seems to me that he probably got his methane and potentially his petroleum with a complex mixture of microorganisms. In this case it would not be crucial to obtain the strain of C. prefringens (which is very complicated to obtain for safety reasons). On the other hand, the biodegradation of oleate in an anaerobic medium has already been tested by different teams and they obtain palmitate and then various simple acids (butyrate, propionate, acetate) and methane but not petroleum (cf. http://repositorium.sdum.uminho.pt/bits ... lvador.pdf)… So there I do not really understand what could have happened in the manips of Dr. Laigret. Perhaps silica and iodine play an important role? (These are not components that are usually used in culture media). Or else he has obtained a truly particular community of microorganisms which is likely to be difficult to reproduce, unless he has stored samples thereof…

Voila, if that can help.

If you need more help, let me know!

Hvitserk
0 x
Cosmos
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Laigret project contact

by Cosmos » 08/12/14, 22:14

Hello,

I am a journalist and I am investigating the work of Jean Laigret, I would like to get in touch with a member of your group who could summarize for me what conclusions you have drawn from your work and discussions. I leave you my email to contact me (as soon as possible ...): come.bastin@yahoo.fr

We look forward to seeing you!

Como Bastin
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Contact Laigret project

by moinsdewatt » 09/12/14, 22:24

beanbag beanbag beanbag.

Wire buried for 4 years.
0 x
Cosmos
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cosmos » 09/12/14, 22:26

I saw that, but I was wondering what conclusions were ultimately drawn by this working group.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/14, 22:31

I would not be unpleasant but to make a journalistic investigation it is a work of investigation and analyzes / synthesis ...

To start: have you read the different subjects concerning laigret oil in full? You would have found the few conclusions (especially limits) that we found ...

If not you are a journalist for which magazine / newspaper / TV?
0 x
Cosmos
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cosmos » 09/12/14, 22:34

I was naively hoping that you could save me some time.

Unpleasant? No, hardly :)

Thanks for the advice on the job!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/14, 22:37

I understood "the" method (it's so topical ... save time save time and finally no longer live but hey that's another debate) :D

So if I give you our conclusion in 2 sentences:
a) it is not sure that it is complete
b) it will chew your job and may make you miss other interesting things to discover and make known ...

So journalist for whom? In what context?
0 x