Work group. Project: Oil Dr Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 13/03/09, 12:02

thanks for the express reply 8)
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/03/09, 20:28

Hello Captain

Capt_Maloche wrote:I do not think that pastor is the most suitable structure for this study, unless they give themselves the means, question of will)

I rather consider the work of a Post Doc supported by the means of a research institute like the CNRS or Ifremer

The problem with state agencies is that they may not be very independent on their research topics from the government. Why would the government in place allow research that could eventually lead to a drop in its revenues with the petroleum product tax? Isn't the solution in the private sector?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 13/03/09, 23:48

Hi mac fly :D

The simple problem is that we are slaves to our economic model, but as our president said recently, this is the best we have ...

a little imagination gentlemen

renewable oil would be nice, right?

A state should not leave its flock without work and especially without sufficient remuneration, full employment is the key, it suffices to provide various odd jobs of state correctly remunerated, and that one does not say to me that the financing is a brain teaser.

today people who have a job and a salary cannot even find adequate accommodation and food, it is great no matter what, it will soon be time to act.

I'm a bit irrelevant there, but it saddens me to see beautiful ideas sacrificed on the altar for the benefit of a few.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 29/09/09, 09:39

news a bit related to the project:

http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/news/ ... xtor=RSS-8

Her name is Rhodococcus opacus and is cousin to Mycobacterium tuberculosis, of sinister reputation as its name suggests. It was not this kinship that sparked the interest of Anthony Sinskey, MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), but his voracity. You could say of R. opacus that, in terms of food, it is not difficult. This bacterium was even discovered for the first time in soils contaminated by hydrocarbons. Because it eats almost everything as long as there are sweet compounds there, without being bothered by ordinarily toxic molecules. In addition, it is one of the rare bacteria to know how to produce a particular class of lipids, tryacylglycerols, which can be easily converted into fuel for diesel engines.

ps: I must be stupid but I haven't been able to find a way to research the content of the forum from the forum... All I found were results on the site news which I didn't care a bit about. It was only by doing a google search that I ended up finding the thread of the laigret project. So either the search field exists well but it is so drowned in google advertising that I missed it or it does not exist, but in both cases ... it is irritating. : /
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/09, 11:45

A) Thanks for the info ... There are lots of interesting bacteria! The Laigret process could be combined with one or the other ...

Here is another presented in a doc in English 15 days ago: https://www.econologie.com/forums/projet-lai ... 18-80.html

B) For research specific to forums I just added a specific top left link 8)
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 09 / 09, 16: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 29/09/09, 18:34

If Jean Laigret's ideas were so interesting, why do you think it is not included in the studies currently underway at
- IFP in Biomass to Liquids research

and
- CEA or are they doing the same research?

Because since the years 1945-1950 there is no one who knows how to repeat his experiments?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 29/09/09, 18:47

anyway there are already pilot units for wood-based fuels

cellulosic ethanol from Choren in Germany.

or biodiesel from microscopic algae, subject of which there is a thread on this forum.

and I'm not even talking about anaerobic digestion of waste that is starting to exist everywhere (especially in Germany and Switzerland)

So why rediscover old stuff from 60 years ago that is badly described in reports of the time?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/09, 19:48

Laigret and lignocellulosic ethanol process have NOTHING TO SEE !!

Please stop trolling like a donkey!

Reread the very first post of this subject to understand what we are talking about ... the goal is not to make a fuel but CRUDE OIL as in nature ... with all the advantages that it could have.

Pkoi it is not developed? For the same reason that we stopped fuel ethanol in the early 60s ... yep ...

We are doing it now under pressure from agricultural lobbies and not to reduce any CO2 ...
0 x
Noïde738
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Noïde738 » 01/10/09, 21:41

Hello,

I'm glad I got a message warning from this group, it got me back to you.

it is certain that there is something to try and to show, here is the idea that I had:
What if we beat the world record for making the biggest soap! : Cheesy:

and with a little surprise inside, the info would go even faster! 8)

would that speak about the project with raw materials galore ...?
0 x
extend in harmony has the virtue rebirth (Nei Ching Su Wen)
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 04/11/09, 20:10

Christophe wrote: Laigret and lignocellulosic ethanol process have NOTHING TO SEE !!

Obviously the process is different. I do not pretend otherwise. :D

Christophe wrote: ......
Pkoi it is not developed? For the same reason that we stopped fuel ethanol in the early 60s ... yep ...

We are doing it now under pressure from agricultural lobbies and not to reduce any CO2 ...

In France can be, but in Sweden I would like to see the agricultural lobby which pushes for the incorporation of ethanol in gasoline, even of E85 (SAAB proposes cars regulated for that).
0 x