Fuel E85 to 85% bioethanol (ETBE?) To 2007

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
bricomax95
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bricomax95 » 03/12/06, 18:18

Professor31 wrote:
Targol wrote:This morning, JJBourdin on RMC invited our dear Prime Minister.
A little after 9:50 am, the question of bio-fuels is raised and, in particular, the reason for the non-authorization of HVB. I don't remember the terms exactly anymore, but the meaning of the answer was that in order to have competitive fuel chains, you had to master industrial processes and not do garage tinkering. In short, HVB is not for tomorrow: there are not enough intermediaries : Evil: : Evil:

Well you see, this does not surprise me too much because it must be recognized that everything revolves around hacking at the moment and as long as the industrialists do not really care there we will be there !!

:frown:
Except that when companies like mine stick to it and offer products that meet standards, we get thrown out by people like lumberjacks and a few others who put my finger on them. forums or yet people would like to have such kits ready to assemble.

No matter, the foreigner seems more interesting as a market to date for my company ... : Lol:

I offer products : Idea: to € standards, with certifications, to modify cars with oil in the form of kits to assemble for diesel cars with dual fuel.

I also offer kits to modify cars with ethanol.

and there no bidouile my kits are more successful and more costal than the German kits much more expensive and offering poor performance compared to mine.

I offer spare parts to the unit to compose its kit.
Yet the demand is not there ... in France.

By cons in Germany or on the contrary they are fed up with hacks my products are very well accepted ...

Is it a problem of maturity? I believe him; we start with this technology and it takes time for French minds to understand its interest and all of the societal challenges.

So industrialists will only be interested in it when the standards force the assembly to standards ... at the level of the DRIRES and technical controls and when the HVP will be officially recognized.

and ca means fine and technical control making the use of parts to MANDATORY standards. : Cry:

Indeed, the oily French, wanting to tweak like today, risk the early LPG syndrome with non-standard, non-approved materials; .. having caused and left traces until this day.
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 03/12/06, 23:40

It's funny, but the kits you're talking about make me think of a certain user of the forum olio who got banned for having a little too much "boasted"the products he was selling...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/06, 09:30

It's the same bricomax ... don't search ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/12/06, 11:06

bricomax95 wrote:[...] :frown:
Except that when companies like mine stick to it and offer products that meet standards, we get thrown out by people like lumberjacks and a few others who put my finger on them. forums or yet people would like to have such kits ready to assemble.

No matter, the foreigner seems more interesting as a market to date for my company ... : Lol:[...]
You get thrown away because you have a too mercantile approach to forums, that's all !

Good for you if you sell abroad, see if they are nicer than here ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 04/12/06, 12:38

Woodcutter wrote:You get thrown away because you have a too mercantile approach to forums, that's all !

Hello

A small box can not pay the prime time on tf1, but needs advertising to be known, forums are a way to make yourself known.

I prefer guys like bricomax who get high to get their products out than big industries which subcontract in China with a less good product and transport over 10000km.

A company needs customers to live and fuel their R&D

I find it easy to criticize when you have an executive salary in a box fed by the state.

But how much on this forum really get involved in cleaning up vehicles?

Exchanging ideas and blah is good, but perfect before giving lessons we should better take action.: Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/06, 13:08

zac wrote: I prefer guys like bricomax who get high to get their products out than big industries which subcontract in China with a less good product and transport over 10000km.

Do you really believe that bricomax products are not Chinese? (at least in part ...) But this argument no longer holds for a simple and good reason: everything is Chinese (or Asian if you prefer ...) at least in terms of electronics ...

zac wrote:I find it easy to criticize when you have an executive salary in a box fed by the state.

Uh, I don't know who you're talking to ... Vivelauto? : Cheesy:

zac wrote:Exchanging ideas and blah is good, but perfect before giving lessons we should better take action.: Mrgreen:

+1 but the blah is so much "easier" ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/12/06, 18:54

Christophe wrote:[...]
zac wrote:I find it easy to criticize when you have an executive salary in a box fed by the state.
Uh, I don't know who you're talking to ... Vivelauto? : Cheesy:
Chépa if it is me that it implicates the father zac, but if it is the case, you have just missed your target ...

Christophe wrote:
zac wrote:Exchanging ideas and blah is good, but perfect before giving lessons we should better take action.: Mrgreen:
+1 but the blah is so much "easier" ...
Same as above ... : roll:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 12/12/06, 11:25

Still on the implementation of E85, a Motor-Nature article.

Are skeptics less so?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/07, 16:29

Available in France and in many neighboring countries, the E85 is struggling to settle in Belgium. Administrative slowness and aberrant measures: only 7% ethanol, this is the maximum proportion authorized by the Belgian government for mixing with petrol, which is clearly below European targets in this area. Saab, Volvo and Ford, the three manufacturers who already offer flex-fuel vehicles on the Belgian market, strongly protested at the Brussels show against this situation. Hope they are heard!

http://www.roulonspropre-roulonsnature. ... demarrage/
0 x
Nikolian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

From theory to practice

by Nikolian » 01/03/07, 10:52

Well, friends, 2007 is here, so it's time to move from theory to practice.

Already and already, I drive to 50% E85 in my little petrol car (without modification)

To go 100% you need a Flex Fluel Kit, the first professionals appear
Installation by installers and now possible, the network extends to almost all departments.

Some links:
FullFlex Automatic Kit
FlexTek Manual Kit, Automatic Kit very soon
BORE85 Automatic Kit (it seems to be FullFlex)
FullFlex Automatic Kit

If you do not go through an installer, you must contact the sellers to find out which kit is suitable for your car (some things differ depending on the brand and engine size)

There you go, now you can ride
- 100% E85 with a Kit
- at 50% E85 without Kit
- at 0% E85 because there is no pump at your place or because you have finally decided to pollute a max.

[Modo Targol Modo] Correction of links [/ modo Targol Modo]
0 x