Fuel E85 to 85% bioethanol (ETBE?) To 2007

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/06, 21:34

Woodcutter wrote:And where are hypermarkets and independents currently supplied?

Well in Shell's refineries, Total ... (not dear if BP has them in France)

Woodcutter wrote:How could refiners (Total or others) differentiate between the sale for a pump and the sale for the mixture?

Uh, you still believe that it is the pump attendant who will do the mixture .... the E85 will come out of the refinery in a regulated manner ... exactly as with "supermarket" or branded gasoline (the dosage of additives is doing, supposedly, just before filling the tanker)

Woodcutter wrote:And even if they had the opportunity to find out, could they not sell to distributors?
If so, would they not have done so for a long time?

Well the situation is not the same ... with the E85 it is the State which imposes on them a shortfall (an oil tanker would prefer to sell 100% than 15% of petrol since it will not make any difference on the ethanol part ... unless ... it's ETBE ... hihihihi) ... with petrol distributors they are customers for oil tankers ... Nobody spits on a customer ...

Woodcutter wrote:He's probably only talking about the "distribution" part I guess?

No doubt but it is nonetheless dependent on REAL oil ... so compare themselves to them as a competitor ... it's just believable for the 60-year-old housewife ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/06, 21:37

Woodcutter wrote:With regard to Total, we can reasonably estimate having a picture of his goodwill with this extract ...

A charter should have the same level of "trust" as a Pact, right? So not very high ...

Tomorrow chiche we make the charter of econology ... and after?

Woodcutter wrote:Regarding the "whole", IMHO is very slightly exaggerated! : Mrgreen:

Do not neglect the black (gold) side of the (combustion) force : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/11/06, 10:20

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:And where are hypermarkets and independents currently supplied?
Well in Shell's refineries, Total ... (not dear if BP has them in France)
So why EVERYTHING would depend on Total, since gasoline can be bought at any refiner (in Rotterdam for example ...)

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:How could refiners (Total or others) differentiate between the sale for a pump and the sale for the mixture?
Uh, don't you think it is the pump attendant who will do the mixing .... the E85 will come out of the refinery in a regulated manner ...
Really? 8)
And where do you come from?
Since 85% is alcohol, I bet it will be mixed in .... distilleries!

Christophe wrote:[..] Nobody spits on a client ...
Exactly! What do you think Total will prefer? Sell ​​gasoline to make E85 or sell nothing at all because Edward was knocking on the door of the Britons or the Bataves? In your opinion ?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/11/06, 10:22

Christophe wrote:[...] Tomorrow chiche we are making the charter of econology ... and after? [...]
The day when you will have the visibility of Total in France, it is in your interest to ensure to take care of your image if you engage in something like this ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/06, 15:41

Woodcutter wrote:The day when you will have the visibility of Total in France, it is in your interest to ensure to take care of your image if you engage in something like this ...

Uh, I do not really see the report ... :?: :?: but what i meant is that this is worth nothing at all !!

Who will say: "Boo! Wicked Total, you have not respected your charter / word: 150 pumps are missing out of the 200 promised"

No but not laughing ... guys who restore slavery (Burma or other), displace people and, closer to us, who pay nothing (or almost) to clean up the oil they fuck on the beaches. ..do you really think they care about their image vis-à-vis a charter?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/06, 15:47

Woodcutter wrote:So why EVERYTHING would depend on Total, since gasoline can be bought at any refiner (in Rotterdam for example ...)

Uh ... to do with the "shipping costs" ... and if the French state / law allows it ...

Woodcutter wrote:Really? 8)
And where do you come from?
Since 85% is alcohol, I bet it will be mixed in .... distilleries!

Not wrong ... but nothing proves that it will not be the opposite ... everything will be a question of cost ... the distillery are generally lost in the bush ... far from consumers ...

Woodcutter wrote:Exactly! What do you think Total will prefer? Sell ​​gasoline to make E85 or sell nothing at all because Edward was knocking on the door of the Britons or the Bataves? In your opinion ?

He can't sell 100% ethanol ... that's the problem ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/11/06, 23:05

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:So why EVERYTHING would depend on Total, since gasoline can be bought at any refiner (in Rotterdam for example ...)
Uh ... to do with the "shipping costs" ... and if the French state / law allows it ...
I don't know where Edouard gets his supplies (still him!) But I'm not sure he doesn't buy abroad ...

Christophe wrote:distilleries are generally lost in the bush ... far from consumers ...
Bah ... And the refineries? The territorial network is still not very dense from this point of view ...

Christophe wrote:] lIt cannot sell 100% ethanol ... that's the problem ...
Huh? Understand ... what I'm saying is that hyper or independent will buy elsewhere, not Total, which suddenly will lose even more! Do you think that's their interest?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/06, 23:51

Well, I stop bidding because you like me are speculating ... wait & see ... that's to do ...

ps: just a trick, the refineries are all the same fairly dispersed on the territory and quite close to the cities ... for the refineries of bettrave they are all in champagne right?

http://www.industrie.gouv.fr/energie/pe ... /carte.jpg
Last edited by Christophe the 30 / 11 / 06, 14: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/11/06, 11:04

Christophe wrote:[...] ps: just a trick, the refineries are all the same quite dispersed on the territory and rather close to the cities ... for the refineries of bettrave they are all in champagne not?

http://www.industrie.gouv.fr/energie/pe ... /carte.jpg
I see what you mean...
Yes indeed, the production of beetroot ethanol will be in the northeast quarter of France (there are beet fields around my home ...).
But on the other hand, all the production of wheat ethanol can be done elsewhere, in a dispersed manner.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 03/12/06, 15:25

About Edouard:
http://www.michel-edouard-leclerc.com/c ... _verts.xml

it looks like he wants to put the package!
0 x