No more 1st generation biofuels !!!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 12/09/08, 11:42

Well here it is the famous post that I thought disappeared !!

Apologies to Christophe for the suspicion of censorship (see post on Tricastin), but don't understand why jonule is banned !!

Just a different vision, no more insults on one side than on the other.

There must be old accounts to settle I guess Image
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 16/09/08, 20:11

Another live divorce? :? It's starting to do a lot, right?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 16/09/08, 20:45

Woodcutter wrote:Another live divorce? :? It's starting to do a lot, right?

divorce? what are you talking about and who?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/09/08, 21:37

uh, about bio fuels and new techniques : Cheesy:
Yes, I can afford:
Hydrogen production from bacteria
http://www.bulletins-electroniques.com/ ... /55928.htm
A new "green" technology has just been developed by the collaboration of scientists from the Agricultural Research Service (ARS) and the State University of North Carolina: North Carolina State University (NC State). This discovery is the production of hydrogen from nitrogen fixing bacteria.
(...) Nitrogen-fixing bacteria play a key role already well known in agriculture. They live in the soil and on certain plant roots, their role is to convert nitrogen from the air into a chemical form that plants can use to develop. Three basic processes are involved in nitrogen recycling: the fixation of diatomic nitrogen N2, nitrification and denitrification. It is during the nitrification reaction that hydrogen is produced.
The research team has developed a method that uses a screening agent to identify these strains of hydrogen-producing bacteria. The selection agent makes it possible to identify a bacterial strain without the need to carry out genomic sequencing or to make genetic modifications.
Using this selection agent, the scientists were able to identify a gene that inactivates the absorption capacity of hydrogen, which allows the hydrogen produced to be released. This hydrogen produced can then be captured and used as a fuel whose only by-product is water vapor.
Researchers Paul Bishop and Telisa Loveless of ARS, Jonathan Olson and Bruno-José Bárcena of the University of North Carolina have already filed the patent and are continuing to work on the development of this new clean energy technology.

[src: BE United States number 133 (12/09/2008) - French Embassy in the United States / ADIT - http://www.bulletins-electroniques.com/ ... /55928.htm]

Here are some news that are FRESH of the Day

Anti-controversy greeting from Lietseu :P

When men will live in love, when there will be no more misery, our children will be troubadours and we will have died my Brother ... :?
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/09/08, 19:27

martien007 wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Another live divorce? :? It's starting to do a lot, right?

divorce? what are you talking about and who?
I am sure that those interested have understood.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."