Hydrogen engine

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/01/10, 23:51

jeremie73 wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:I am not a suicide bomber!

Ok! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Neither do I ! I'll think about that too then! Do you already have a little idea on the subject? I think we should make a system with a lambda probe ... I'll watch that!

I don't know anything about lambda sensors, but that might be an idea
0 x
Ptilu
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ptilu » 18/01/10, 00:34

I think that indeed if it is to enhance the creation of O2, it is the ball. But we will never produce enough H2 to self feed the electrolysis reaction ... too bad.

It's very ugly what happened to your station. Frankly, why no one is proposing a moratorium on highways. We do offer nuclear and GMOs, so ...

Otherwise, the gasifier is very linked to the production of H2, and allows the cogé and the production of CO and CH4. With better yields than electrolysis. And I agree with you, hydrogen in transport (and not only individuals) is a dead idea, faced with biogas, gasification, Fisher Trops or even bio-fuels ...

As an application, I see that the aerospace ...;)
0 x
jeremie73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeremie73 » 19/01/10, 19:42

chatelot16 wrote:what I don't understand: if 10 hours for 1m3 of gas seems enough to you: what can it be used for a vehicle? that's a derisory amount!

Ben 1m3 of gas that represents 1000L of gas is not bad already.

For the lambda probe it will not go because it must be at a certain temperature to function properly. Unless you put heating resistors in the hydrogen circuit? No !! It's not a good idea : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

By cons there are oxygen sensors that would do very well!
0 x
franck.S
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franck.S » 29/01/10, 19:42

Hello,

here are 2 links on a company specialized in electrolysis and especially hydrogen storage:

http://www.horizonfuelcell.com/store/hydrofill.htm

http://www.greenunivers.com/2010/01/hor ... gn=alertes

Just for information.
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 29/01/10, 23:21

jeremie73 wrote:
Ben 1m3 of gas that represents 1000L of gas is not bad already.

No, 1m3 of hydrogen is a derisory quantity: you forget that hydrogen has a ridiculous density, it is the smallest known molecule ...
0 x
aamgr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aamgr » 15/04/10, 11:40

Hello,
There is another solution: produce the hydrogen directly in the car and consume it immediately. The pantone reactor, according to some theory will decompose water into hydrogen and oxygen, it would be enough to separate the atoms to obtain hydrogen on demand. It will certainly be necessary to modify the original pantone reactor so that it works without the exhaust gases but with the heat of the combustion of hydrogen.
There will also be the problem of starting the reactor (because it only works hot), we could produce hydrogen starting by electrolysis of water with a small battery.
There may be tests to be done to validate the idea by those who already have a pantone reactor to do without petrol entirely.

Thank you
0 x
Save the planet all together
Ptilu
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ptilu » 15/04/10, 15:20

How do you make your hydrogen? With an electrolyser, therefore an electric battery? Then after you put it in a heat pump to redo electricity? Or in a rotten performance MCI ???

Your thing is worse than a wind turbine on the roof ...
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 15/04/10, 15:29

Hello

you misuse the verb conjugation break down.
you say decompose, conjugated in the future whereas here, it is only a conditional so we need a "T"in the end ... because if what you say is more or less correct, that would indeed be ideal, all those who seek hope to find and achieve this solution.
but it is not won, there is still a long way to go ... to start for you and many others, to consult a large number of pages of this forum and many others!

jeff
0 x