Econokit, help installing

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/04/14, 11:26

etienne34 wrote:Well, for the moment you're right Flytox, I will be enough to ensure / improve the existing.

yes. At the beginning we have plenty of ideas, but we must not go in all directions at once, otherwise we will be in the settings and interactions without progress or know where the improvement.

I continue to consume the cleat of the fleet and for good reason, as soon as I pull the bubble accelerator cable.

Watch out ! :| On the other hand that it bubble from the beginning it's very good, you just limit the flow and it will do ....:P

And for the moment it remains cold at the beginning (probe not connected ms it heats pretty fast even kd thanks to the LDR hoses).

How many degrees is that? Must be as warm as possible without exceeding 85 °!?

Otherwise, it is true and undeniable that the engine is + soft. under power you really have to exaggerate on the recovery (kind of uphill) for that "hiccup".

Do not let your engine hiccup ...................: Cry:

For the depollution, I can try the handkerchief in the back, ms I read some that it was not so convincing: the Nox are they visible?

The handkerchief on the exhaust is spectacular but does not prove that it pollutes much less. We do not know the size of the particles stopped by the fabric, why it "sticks" to the fabric depending on what (increased water quantity or finer particle sizes etc ...), nor if the Gillier Pantone modification modifies the particle size distribution .....

The NOx you will measure without seeing them with the apparatus that goes well, if you are fortunate ....: Mrgreen:

And still the same problem of the missing horses that are due (I'm sure 90% because after a passage in the mountains, + problem) to a fouling by the egr.

If at the start you have an engine problem (lack of horsepower), you risk having tuning problems and not being able to interpret the response to your settings / kit. An engine is optimized for "normal" operation and not for "degraded" operation. You should fix your lack of horsepower first, before tampering with your kit.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 22/04/14, 18:10

So I finally plugged the probe on the green connector of the GO filter holder (fuel heater or water presence detector, not on). It's a little dirty tinkering but I was fed up. At least one after contact and it was not galley.

The temperature of the water jar after 15 min is 53 ° (infrared).
Here is the electrical installation;

The good news is that I found a way to take off my egr tube from the opposite side of the valve and I will be able to slide a stainless steel plate of conviction.
Question: no problem that the gases enter and stay locked in this tube after the valve?

Chui very happy ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/04/14, 18:37

etienne34 wrote:So I finally plugged the probe on the green connector of the GO filter holder (fuel heater or water presence detector, not on).

It will be odd that your fuel heater is running full time, it may be shut down after a while and your water temperature (and operation) may yoyote ... : Cry: If there is a thermal contact like klixson, can you take it before!?

The temperature of the water jar after 15 min is 53 ° (infrared).

Beware, the beam of these infrared meter sweeps wide and averages what he sees in his spot. Under a bonnet can read big bullshit .... if it overflows on a radiator hose for example etc ...

The good news is that I found a way to take off my egr tube from the opposite side of the valve and I will be able to slide a stainless steel plate of conviction.
Question: no problem that the gases enter and stay locked in this tube after the valve?

That will make a soot tank at most? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 23/04/14, 08:52

It will be strange that your fuel heater is running at full temperature
Yes, the rta says (if it really is the warmer the rta says that it is on the common ramp, but I have nothing but a green connector) that the contact is permanent but the mass that disconnects qd the temp is good. C for that I put the mass aside. I have to buy a multimeter.

For the time of the jar, it is actually a laser, which is supposed to be precise. I did it well in the water ...

The plate is almost ready, the final countdown of the egr is launched
0 x
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 23/04/14, 19:47

I just slide the plate with difficulty, one of the screws 2 is not tight completely it blocks.
Problem, I run the starter, and there is 3 turns and then goes away ...
There is a beep that sounds. The odb displays the LEDs and at the beginning the counters then goes out.
I put it to charge asking me if it is my electrical connection, but I had (or badly) verified that it was an ap contact ..
I do not know what's going on. Would this be related to the condemnation plate?

Time will tell...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 23/04/14, 22:02

etienne34 wrote:I just slide the plate with difficulty, one of the screws 2 is not tight completely it blocks.

Watch out, if you miss a screw on 2, you can have everything that locks up and a hot gas leak, .... you can burn everything under the hood ....

Problem, I run the starter, and there is 3 turns and then goes away ...
There is a beep that sounds. The odb displays the LEDs and at the beginning the counters then goes out.
I put it to charge asking me if it is my electrical connection, but I had (or badly) verified that it was an ap contact ..
I do not know what's going on. Would this be related to the condemnation plate?

You should start by disconnecting your electrical installation, to self test it must detect a joke .... :|
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 24/04/14, 09:28

The titin has charged all night and this morning it starts. Yesterday I immediately disconnected editing.
But then I dry ...
How did the go warmer pump my battery?

Watch out, if you miss a screw on 2, you can have everything that locks up and a hot gas leak, .... you can burn everything under the hood ....

Thank you ...
I was just thinking that I was going to test the machine.
I saw cases of leakage but it created a stain of soot on the bodywork ...
I will try to tighten it ... [/ quote]
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."