100 85% bioethanol E205 in carbu

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 01/10/11, 14:42

It's good guys, let it go, I think I found ... I'm going to try a shot but if it was really that, : Oops: I would be ashamed to tell you the cause : Mrgreen: !
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 01/10/11, 15:34

It's working guys I'll tell you what it was ... : Mrgreen: . I did not go up the floats correctly on the needle, in fact I let them rest on the needle needle : Shock: , while it was necessary that the tongue of the floats is in contact with the ball : Oops: .

Anyway thank you for your help to all, I will be able to put the new sprinklers and resume testing : Mrgreen:.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/10/11, 10:45

So ... She returns to ethannol this car ???
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 10/10/11, 11:31

Yes it rolls :D, 100% E85 for about fifty kilometers, nickel chromium (idle rule as it should, wealth too), starter start without history (start of 1er blow), candle a little brown after control, in short satisfied for the moment (even the times are very good : Mrgreen:). I have to change the lead to exploit the octane number of E85.

Otherwise I have a snap / squeak in the front right when maneuvering at low speed (pointing almost at the bottom, it does just right, and forward at low speed, kind of house door slamming to the opening, right wheel dimension). Would it be the cardan :?:

Finally happy with the result for the moment, I'm waiting to see the figures of conso : Mrgreen: .
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/10/11, 15:49

So you confirm sprinklers idle and main + 30% ???
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 10/10/11, 16:06

Yes, a + 38% (in order to be compatible any season), only main 1er body jets and 2eme body changes.

The idle jet is the same (I intend to change it, but it works well as it says). The reference that was sent to me is not the right one, it is too small. I am looking to exchange it for another 60 (for Weber carb).

I will have a first report of conso by the end of the week.

Do you intend to test?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/10/11, 16:14

Yes on lawn mower motor at first and then probably on one of my motorcycles ... But as I have I do not know how much ... I do not know where to start ...

I would start with a single cylinder but they start kick and it's big bowls that more is the ignition sensor is immersed in the gearbox .. And they have two carbs unsynchronized .. Already has gasoline if they do not have the Kivabian regulation it is the galley to shake ...
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 12/10/11, 16:25

A priori conso in net increase (although I did only the city and the hovering almost), I wait for the next full to tell you more.

It's true that it's a bit difficult to dismantle and reassemble a carb, as long as you do not touch, everything is fine, as soon as you open, trouble starts : Mrgreen:.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 12/10/11, 19:51

yannko wrote:A priori conso in net increase

By increasing the rate of 30%, it seems like a normal result, right?

Why not keep the same flow leaves to lose power?
0 x
See you soon !
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 12/10/11, 21:23

Yes it is a normal result, but I hope not to exceed 1 liter 1,5 liters / 100 km more compared to SP95.

If I do not increase the fuel flow at the E85, I do not turn in a stoichiometric mixture (but in very poor condition), or miss at ignition, holes at acceleration, frightful vibrations, etc. ..

I do not give importance to the power (besides it is on it has lost, arrives at 90 - 100 km / h in acceleration, high in the towers, we feel that it is drying up a lot earlier), but to the conso; changing the ignition timing should partially solve the problem.

After I change the PMH sensor so : Mrgreen:.
0 x