100 85% bioethanol E205 in carbu

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/11, 08:32

What's the weather like at home this season?
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 30/09/11, 10:16

Hi Macro,

In the day, since 3 weeks, 22 has 23 deg. C, in the evening 17 to 18 deg. C, with a little humidity of course. Super sunny weather since the beginning of autumn, it helps to work in the evening : Mrgreen: .

In the morning, she smokes very white at the start, but I think it's water vapor, because the LDR is stable, the oil too, so good, and then it's cool and wet in the morning, my opinion is normal?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/11, 10:35

At 100% ethanol below 18 ° no flammable vapor if you bought E85 it should do it. If it's pure bio ethanol it can start to merge ...

for the facet it is an electric gas pump. But the pump of yours seems to work properly since your tanks are full.

38% larger jets that seems excessive too ...

If you have a heat gun or a hair dryer tries to warm up the carburetor before starting then you would have to send air heated by the exhaust manifold into the air filter inlet
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 30/09/11, 11:48

This is the E85 that I put in addition it was cut with 5 L SP95 so it should not be a problem (so it's the E50 wholesale).

The thing I do not understand is that the problem is present now even with the original sprinklers ... I had to miss something somewhere. Or do I do something wrong?

Do I have to look at the membrane of the recovery pump?

When I dismount the carb, the tanks are half full by removing the floats, so it looks ok too?

Even this winter I put the E85, with all original, it was a bit chilly and slow, but it worked anyway not too bad.

Or I really shit to death the setting of wealth ... I found a lot of protocols, but despite everything my settings are still really different from what I read : Mrgreen:. I need some idea of ​​how much round the screw of wealth has to be drawn (about an order of magnitude), because I am between 9 and 12 turns in general (from the tight position to the bottom) according to the adjustment protocols.

The thing is that it does not act the masses in fact, I can do 5 turns or 20, the difference is not super noticeable. In short, I get lost!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/11, 11:56

the wealth screw only affects the slow motion and 200 has 300 rpm that follow ...

I think you should put everything back flat .sp95 in the original sprinkler tanks and see if it works normally.
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 30/09/11, 12:04

Ben in fact that's what I did last night, well it's E50 or E30 now in the tank, but I can add 5 L of SP95 with a can, and the sprinklers are the original ones since yesterday, that's why I understand more, because it should work anyway rather correctly now.

Tonight I'll do a test a little more violent (when she stalls, I'll try to make the start by putting a little more gas, we'll see). This morning, she left by insisting on the wealth of starter, I understand that slab has this crate, it changes constantly : Mrgreen: .
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/09/11, 20:54

yannko wrote:Well actually it's what I did last night, good it's E50 or E30 now in the tank but I can add 5 L from SP95 with a can, and sprinklers are the original since yesterday, that's why I understand more, because it should work anyway rather correctly now.

Tonight I'll do a test a little more violent (when she stalls, I'll try to make the start by putting a little more gas, we'll see). This morning, she left by insisting on the starter's wealth, I understand that slab has this crate, it changes constantly : Mrgreen: .

It changes constantly or tu constantly changing? : Mrgreen: To make an adjustment, it is necessary to limit the number of variables, and if you constantly change the proportions alcohol / essence you risk to pedal a long time in the sauerkraut ....

A screwed up gas pump may have an "intermittent" flow by jerk and or does not produce anything at certain speeds. On my Jetta, the pump was idling and cut off as soon as I accelerated (more power after 200 m but it held idle!).

When the engine stalls, is it suddenly, or do you hear it coming for a second or two? When it's instantaneous, it can come from the ignition. Alcohol burns less easily than gasoline and a small defect of ignition becomes more critical in this case (cumulation of not enough advance, temperature and or a tired candle).
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 30/09/11, 21:57

Good evening Yannko,

There may be in the fuel line before the needle a partially clogged sieve which leaves a sufficient flow for the idle but which makes advance the tank with the higher revolutions. All the essence which can not pass through sieve takes the return circuit.
Here is a track but can you specify the model of your carbu.

jlg
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 30/09/11, 21:58

Generally for the screw of wealth, it is necessary to tighten (at bottom, but without forcing) then to unscrew about 2,5 turns (it depends on the carbu ...) has 4 tr. Obviously this adjustment is done with the original fuel, the original sprinklers and the hot engine.

On my R21, I held 40% of E85 without having to make changes.
Just had to warm up a bit before driving.
Some big holes have cold acceleration with the engine that tends to go down when pressing the accelerator. Starter mandatory cold.
Hot engine parcontre nickel, it was like gasoline probably less powerful, but to ride on the couple, it's not a problem.

You can try to reset the engine by giving 100% gasoline or try to find the right jet to roll 40% E85 +. I think that by obstructing the air supply, it makes it possible to determine if the mixture is too rich or too poor.

SixK
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 01/10/11, 00:35

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your answers and advice :D .

I redid a test tonight, after changing the odds floats (in fact I was slightly wrong in doing so), but it has not changed, see video below with the link.

Flytox, in fact I have not refueled since the beginning, since at one time it pissed the E85 everywhere, and that I added SP95 then, plus what was still in the tank , it does something like E40 or 50 : Mrgreen:. But I do not change that, the rest is consumed slowly during testing, soon it will be necessary to put some more gas : Mrgreen:.

Ok I did not know it could be so damn the gas pump, so I'll do the test.

When it stalls, I feel coming: loss of power, shaking / holes, then nothing. Same while starting again, it keeps 2 seconds or more, but not long.

Axeau, I'll check the arrival of gasoline for sure. However, cold, climbing and holding a higher regime (like 3000 rpm), it does not hold either, it's really strange. She holds everything I want cold, but after 200 or a little while, finishes. The carburetor is a Weber 32 TLDR (1.4 Energy engine).

SixK, ok my setting is weird then, because I was at 12 turns at a time, now I have to be at 5, I have to start again. I give everything back to 0 and I will run on gasoline and sprinklers as long as I do not identify the problem.

Here is the video of the evening : Mrgreen: . I said, it's after taking up the street again, once it started to stall in side. The engine spleens are heard. I even put the starter at a time, which has no other effect than to make things worse, as we can see in the second half of video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRaxRXVMySU
0 x