Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 15342
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 4519

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/10/22, 22:01

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Don't lump me in the same bag as that trash, thank you. I have never varied an inch. moderate the crazy
0 x
User avatar
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 885
Registration: 05/03/10, 23:59
x 174

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by gildas » 08/10/22, 22:27

Image
Christophe
If I may say so, the air flows will find themselves compressed, especially on the walls of the sides of the trailer, then at the rear they will be suddenly sucked in because the shape at the rear is not like the front of the trailer...

It's just a note...
0 x
“The sun rises for those who go to meet it” Confucius
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 15342
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 4519

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/10/22, 22:41

Gildas wrote:It's just a note...

It's just a trailer. : Mrgreen:
1 x
User avatar
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 885
Registration: 05/03/10, 23:59
x 174

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by gildas » 08/10/22, 22:42

: Cheesy:
0 x
“The sun rises for those who go to meet it” Confucius
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 10061
Registration: 31/10/16, 18:51
Location: Lower Normandy
x 2815

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by sicetaitsimple » 08/10/22, 23:02

Macro wrote:Christopher. Please ban me permanently from your forum. I no longer want to be part of a site that supports sectarian derivatives with a pedophile tendency. Tchao.. And watch out for yourself... The day you'll be in court it won't be the same thing...


It would be a shame... To give way to a doddering grandpa who only repeats over and over again his certainties about vaccines and their never-proven effectiveness, alternative medicine, "zeteticians", etc. and who above all needs all in the mornings to treat someone, most often by insulting them.

Too bad that moderation has not intervened for the time it lasts.

But just ignoring him, never answering him, would in my opinion be enough to stem the flow. But I know, it's hard, he's so stupid.
2 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79586
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11165

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 23:10

Gildas wrote:Image
Christophe
If I may say so, the air flows will find themselves compressed, especially on the walls of the sides of the trailer, then at the rear they will be suddenly sucked in because the shape at the rear is not like the front of the trailer...


Certainly, but fewer disturbances than with a cube in any case...I'm going to measure the differential chord at different points...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 10061
Registration: 31/10/16, 18:51
Location: Lower Normandy
x 2815

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by sicetaitsimple » 08/10/22, 23:21

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Macro wrote:Christopher. Please ban me permanently from your forum. I no longer want to be part of a site that supports sectarian derivatives with a pedophile tendency. Tchao.. And watch out for yourself... The day you'll be in court it won't be the same thing...


It would be a shame... To give way to a doddering grandpa who only repeats over and over again his certainties about vaccines and their never-proven effectiveness, alternative medicine, "zeteticians", etc. and who above all needs all in the mornings to treat someone, most often by insulting them.

Too bad that moderation has not intervened for the time it lasts.

But just ignoring him, never answering him, would in my opinion be enough to stem the flow. But I know, it's hard, he's so stupid.


Christophe, I saw that you liked my message. So we can count on you, or on you with Remundo?
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79586
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11165

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 23:37

A priori yes and we have already tightened the screw on your vices recently!!

For janic and his deviations, I haven't had many reports on these messages…while we receive 5 to 10 a day on obaguy!!

So rather than asking for an autoban, report inappropriate messages!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 10061
Registration: 31/10/16, 18:51
Location: Lower Normandy
x 2815

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by sicetaitsimple » 08/10/22, 23:45

Christophe wrote:For janic and his deviations, I haven't had many reports on these messages…while we receive 5 to 10 a day on obaguy!!
So rather than asking for an autoban, report inappropriate messages!


In Janic's case, it's just depending on your inclination, either weariness or pity that causes his posts to go unreported, or so I think. At least that's my case.
Otherwise Izentrop would do just that, because most often it is he who collects the daily spit from the old dodder. Without answering him. It is kindness of soul.
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79586
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11165

Re: Renovation and aerodynamic improvement of a BPW closed trailer




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 23:49

It's been years since I read janic...except by mistake...
0 x

Return to “Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation”

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 75 guests