Arte Vod Plus 7: the Arte stream during 7 days

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Arte Vod Plus 7: the Arte stream during 7 days

by Christophe » 17/09/07, 18:41

From October 1st, a very interesting new service will allow (re) watch for free in stream for 1 week ALL of Arte's broadcasts.

“In the multimedia era, ARTE must indeed offer a wider range of content available on a multitude of delivery vectors, in particular“ on demand ”, ARTE + 7, Video on demand, podcast, etc. With ARTE + 7, we offer a new
the concept of personalized television where the viewer has the freedom to watch the programs, as often as he wishes, ”underlines Gottfried Langenstein, President of ARTE.

It is on this site that it happens: http://www.arte.tv/plus7
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/07, 16:23

That's it it works ... however bad news: it's limited to French or German IP! : Cry: : Cry:

Too bad for us, the Swiss, Belgian or even Quebecois ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/10, 14:28

Arte has lifted the geographical restriction at least for Belgium because we have access to the videos.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/09/10, 15:50

Great, here too (in my corner: tv + cable internet). Thank you!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/10, 19:10

You're welcome my dear, now let's share some interesting videos to get started:

X: enius on the history of the Internet: http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/x_enius-3434380.html

Only 13 p.m. to see it ... hurry up

Then there are also thematic "chains", example: http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/toutes_ ... 88650.html

You can find the excellent card below on energy in Brazil: http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/le_dess ... 34744.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/10/10, 11:41

Yes well I looked. Some interesting points, but not the essentials to remain incognito on the web. Cookies of course, but there are better things to be "transparent". The problem of making oneself invisible is a double-edged sword, because those who do this often have things to hide, so it attracts attention. I put all sensitive information in the form of an image file, so that no search engine can read it.

It's as old as the world, but it works. Zero spam concerns on my side, with messaging on my site. And of course I NEVER use any automatic form function on any of my computers! It goes without saying ... So the only way to track me is my IP address (which changes every day) with a solid file to present before a judge, in order to identify me. There's nothing to say, it's crazy what I'm sleeping quiet : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

when the "clouds computing" to go unnoticed ... you want to laugh! : Cheesy: And it is absolutely necessary to banish this solution, because if it is necessary, we will very quickly no longer be the owners of our applications ... We will have kinds of "limited-term licenses" and then there ... hello the obsolescence of the material! We will be screwed up with the old bikes who walked like a charm (no more compatibility or top-down protocols ...)

By cons for my next website, I would like that it does not appear by name with the whois, I know it exists but I do not know where (I will search).

In any case, make all blunders not to host a site elsewhere than in your country with a solid company, otherwise you could well lose the profit of your address by scammers!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/10/10, 14:44

Art +7

Indeed, often quality reports.

A "secret story" for those who have a brain : Idea:
0 x