Ionic air, functioning and health

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/04/09, 10:02

Manufacturers can unfortunately say what they want, as the measurement of ozone is not within the reach of all ... it would take a certified body to validate them

on the other hand, the smell of ozonz is characteristic and I can tell you just on the nose, that the 2 models of ionizer that I bought € 60 at Conrad mass produce

the only way is to make your own measurement: http://www.directindustry.fr/prod/gfg/a ... 59926.html if you feel like it, i don't have the prices.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
lavedocyre
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ionizers

by lavedocyre » 27/04/10, 14:11

hello everyone, is there anything new on your research concerning ionizers, someone may have bought one ?, how effective has it been? Wouldn't the best test be the opinion of a satisfied user or not?
My wife suffers from all kinds of allergies, dust, cat, rabbit, ... since this year pollens .. I am looking for a way to improve her nights for better sleep .... a filter is perhaps sufficient, but if really a quality ionizer is more effective still ..., for health it is worth it.
To date, 2 doctor visits, 2 blood tests, allergist, ENT doctor .... all costly expenses in time and money, if a filter is effective there are no photos.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: ionizers

by hic » 27/04/10, 15:56

lavedocyre wrote:hello everyone, is there anything new on your research concerning ionizers, someone may have bought one ?, how effective has it been? Wouldn't the best test be the opinion of a satisfied user or not?
My wife suffers from all kinds of allergies, dust, cat, rabbit, ... since this year pollens .. I am looking for a way to improve her nights for better sleep .... a filter is perhaps sufficient, but if really a quality ionizer is more effective still ..., for health it is worth it.
To date, 2 doctor visits, 2 blood tests, allergist, ENT doctor .... all costly expenses in time and money, if a filter is effective there are no photos.

Hi lavedocyre
parrallele answer:

an organic problem is solved by an organic response,
I offer physical activity
1 hour of walking per day, 8 hours of hiking per week,

a sedentary has a weak bio activity,
insufficient for normality.
goodbye Hic
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 08/11/10, 20:27

So I found this, concerning a vmc df which integrates an air purification system:

Air treatment with Ozone, UV and Ionization
Ozone

Ozone is one of the gases that make up our atmosphere while being a very powerful and rapid oxidant. More powerful than chlorine or fluorine, ozone destroys organic cells in the air. Unstable gas, it has a lifespan of 40 to 90 min then turns back into oxygen. It is atom 01 which oxidizes everything it will meet and thus allows the elimination of bacteria, spores and mold viruses, odors, mites ... Thanks to its instability, ozone leaves no trace in the treated areas. Once the room was ventilated, the ozone disappeared to make way for oxygen, which is perfectly breathable by living beings.

Ultraviolet treatment
UV radiation inactivates many viruses and bacteria. Systems are put in place for the treatment of water, but also of air. This type of installation of UV lamps is found at the entrance to operating theaters.

The UV radiation emitted by the lamps is absorbed by the DNA of the targeted cells, causing a photochemical reaction. This reaction damages the reproductive process of microorganisms.
Unlike other means of disinfection, it has not yet been established that bacteria can develop resistance to UV radiation. On the contrary, many pathogenic organisms are extremely sensitive to this type of radiation.
The ionization

The functional principle of ionization consists in electrically charging the particles suspended in the air to modify their chemical properties. For a long time, ionization has been used to make the drying heat less aggressive and less “electric” for the hair thus dried. With regard to air purification, this process causes the attraction of particles contained on walls, floors, table tops, draperies and even individuals. It is a simple and natural electrical attraction.

The manufacturer claims that there is no danger, but I have a doubt ...

Hello sir,

Your remark is relevant and correct. Indeed ozone is a powerful
oxidant which has the advantage of destroying all bacteria very well
undesirable. Certainly accelerates aging, like any oxidant.
In the case that interests us, our generator, for example for a
ADFX250 operates 3 minutes per hour, generation is up to 15000
mg / hour, which is sufficient to disinfect the entire CMV circuit,
but not sufficient to attack human cells after dilution in
Ambiant air. But we don't impose our technology, and all of our
models are available without air treatment.

Kind regards.

What do you think ?
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Lightair

by fabio.gel » 06/01/14, 12:12

Hello

After a good research I arrived on this material

http://www.lightair.com/fr/produits/ionflow-sky/1395381-ion-flow-50-sky

On the pages above there is a collection of tests carried out including ozone.

What I like is that you can fix it on a model on the ceiling

0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/01/14, 12:29

Hopefully there is no soil model! : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

With my daughter

by fabio.gel » 06/01/14, 14:17

elephant wrote:Hopefully there is no soil model! : Cry:

At home it is preferable with my daughter who breaks everything, I give not long before the ionizer is completely screwed up. : Lol:
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
NicoleSainte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

je suis d'accord

by NicoleSainte » 26/02/15, 03:55

Hello,
I just read this topic and I too have read the same thing about ionizers ... It produces ozone and in addition it consumes a lot of electricity ...
0 x
NicoleSainte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

a solution

by NicoleSainte » 04/03/15, 02:39

Hello,
I also had this problem but now I have a new air purifier that uses new technology without using an ionizer and I am really happy with it, no ozone, no smell, silent, uses less and much more efficient!
I'll give you the link in case you’re interested
http://go-clair.com/collections/clair-b ... ifier-mint
Now I don't ask myself anymore, I'm calm :)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/03/15, 00:53

Hello,
It holds cigarette smoke in a filter. Would not it be a decoy?
For a true purification of the air, a VMC is more effective, it seems to me.
0 x

Back to "Air Pollution and solutions against air pollution"