Pesticides: standard agriculture cohabitation - dwellings

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fabio.gel » 18/09/08, 10:16

nonoLeRobot wrote:Well, I read quickly enough.

and I put back what I had edited in my previous post:

"After reading the subject, is it agriculture that is too close to houses or rather houses / housing estates too close to fields? Another problem posed by the sprawling and spectacular extension of housing estates which will end up depriving us of eating . " In any case, to be able to eat with organic food, you need a lot of surface area and here we do exactly the opposite.

I'm sorry but looking at the photo of the eye it is clearly the houses that encroach on the fields. The problem of pollution from agriculture is a real problem, but it is not new and the farmer who is unlucky to have a housing estate next to him has nothing to do with it. Even if it were organic, there would be problems with stinking manure / slurry, noise from farm equipment, insects and other animals. etc ...

Hi nono the robot

when you say :

the farmer who is unlucky enough to have a housing estate next to him has nothing to do with it.

False, it was he who sold the plot so that there is this subdivision he received a lot of money in the pocket for that. : Evil:
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

News

by fabio.gel » 18/09/08, 10:30

Hello

Bad news

I heard from the DDA (departmental department of Agriculture), the person in charge of my business changed service : Shock: .
So his successor called me so I could explain everything to him : Evil:

And to finish nice sir openly told me: "Sir, there is no scientific proof that links diseases with phytosanitary products" :!:

But after a good discussion he still confessed to me that a good number of farmers who used the products declared to have serious health concerns (because they do not take the necessary precautions when using the products he told me .. .).

Good news

The deputy mayor bends over backwards, there is preparation for a meeting of the neighborhood association + farmer + town hall ...
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/09/08, 11:07

Hello,
No relationship between the two?

http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=mal ... =&aq=f&oq=
without sorting, 325.000 answers, yapuka looking in there, then looking for the corresponding studies.
And all the pesticides that have been withdrawn from the market because they are too dangerous?

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/08, 14:33

Here is another interesting topic made by fabio on air pollution by agricultural pesticides: https://www.econologie.com/forums/site-sur-l ... t6168.html
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/09/08, 17:09

fabio.gel wrote:[...]when you say :

the farmer who is unlucky enough to have a housing estate next to him has nothing to do with it.

False, it was he who sold the plot so that there is this subdivision he received a lot of money in the pocket for that. : Evil:
Not compulsory at all!
The operator (the "farmer") is not always the owner of the land he cultivates ...

I do not apologize, but it is not he who went to "pesticide" the townspeople at their homes, it was they who came to live "in the country" ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/08, 17:13

It is discussed Bucheron! You who are a building professional, you know better than me that there are (sanitary) standards to respect for the materials used in the building!

There are standards on almost everything related to the living environment! Why wouldn't there be any on the concentration of pesticides in the air near homes? It's still crazy this legal hole (if it is)!
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 18/09/08, 17:59

Woodcutter wrote: I do not apologize, but it is not he who went to "pesticide" the townspeople at their homes, it was they who came to live "in the country" ... :|

I see that you take up the argument of nono, the bad city dwellers have only to stay in town; I think that this is a somewhat narrow vision because in the villages there are also houses built for a long time on the edge of fields; the spraying of pesticides does not stop (like the Chernobyl cloud : Mrgreen: ) at a distance X, it depends on the weather conditions, everyone can be "watered", ex-city dwellers or neorurals or rural simply. I have already been "watered" in a strong wind by a tractor sprayer while I was doing wood on the edge of the forest, well it's not nice masses!It is above all a public health problem and in my opinion it is ridiculous to say, let me sum up: "had only to stay at home".
Besides, I understand you all the less since your reaction goes against an economic objective which could aim to denounce the use of pesticides as being dangerous for health. One could thus stipulate to prohibit the use of pesticides at a certain distance from dwellings; but to do so, it would already have to be admitted that there could be danger.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/09/08, 18:17

Christophe wrote:It is discussed Bucheron! You who are a building professional, you know better than me that there are (sanitary) standards to respect for the materials used in the building!
What I do know is that there isn't a tough enough standard for all the long-term, add-and-build hazardous products that are found in homes: paints, " deodorants ", glues and furniture materials, etc ...

Christophe wrote:There are standards on almost everything related to the living environment! Why wouldn't there be any on the concentration of pesticides in the air near homes? It's still crazy this legal hole (if it is)!
Once again, and I will repeat myself: I am not defending agriculture in what it has most detestable (pesticides and excessive fertilizers) but this is a classic example of the "city dweller" who comes to live in the countryside and who complains ... (don't see it as a personal review, fabiogel, that's just an example!)
Sometimes it is after roosters or other animals that we complain! : roll:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/09/08, 18:22

bham wrote:[...] in my opinion it is ridiculous to say, let me sum up: "had only to stay at home".
Besides, I understand you all the less since your reaction goes against an economic objective which could aim to denounce the use of pesticides as being dangerous for health. One could thus stipulate to prohibit the use of pesticides at a certain distance from dwellings; but to do so, it would already have to be admitted that there could be danger.
Maybe you could take your expression back to yourself "have a narrow vision"Because obviously you do not understand what I said, while you allow yourself to think for me? :?: :?: :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/08, 18:27

Woodcutter wrote:but this is a classic example of the "city dweller" who comes to live in the countryside and who complains ... (do not see it as a personal criticism, fabiogel, it's just an example!)
Sometimes it is after roosters or other animals that we complain! : roll:

We agree BUT, as you quote with the paints, in the long term pesticides could have (serious) consequences on the health of these new inhabitants of the fields!

Pkoi a real estate project does not take this into account?

Who would build next to a pigsty for example?
0 x

Back to "Air Pollution and solutions against air pollution"