Think about its habitat

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/10/06, 17:12

Of course, my speech is a bit excessive, I just invite our readers to ask questions.

Working 4 X 9 hours is possible in some companies and more and more women work only 4 days a week. If you have a small business with distant construction sites (building type), this is very possible, with the grant of compensatory leave.

Thinking about distant jobs is certainly not possible for everyone and in fact it is a reflection that employers must make: for many positions, you can find people near you and that is what favors .

I hope you are very happy in your deep Burgundy where you must certainly spend less fuel than an Ardennes, but are your trips, those of your wife and your children managed at best? When my daughter wants to go to Liège or Brussels, she can go to the station on foot.

The phone .... I always walk with a huge agenda with the numbers of customers and suppliers, I have a copy of all my technical doc's on CD rom in the car, I check the availability of special stuff before to go get them, I confirm my distant meetings: it avoids traveling hundreds of km per year and it saves hours
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 29/10/06, 17:30

Indeed i am happy : Cheesy:

But as you say, on the displacement side, you need a personal means of transport; I am 10 km from the first shops and schools.

that's why I work on fuel savings first.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/10/06, 18:14

on the other hand, I walk to the temple and to the market on Sunday morning, I have shops at 5 minutes on foot, the big city center at 10 minutes on foot, I am closer to the average of my customers, and my neighbors pay part of my heating bill (and vice versa)

in fact, I moved last year for other reasons, before I lived in a large villa on 17 ares. With my younger children it was much more pleasant. But I was nevertheless 1/2 hour by bus from the city and from the school, however you had to take the car when you forgot the bread.

The bike is a great solution for short races, but so dangerous.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Air Pollution and solutions against air pollution"