What is GMO?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: what is GMO?

by Did67 » 08/01/19, 12:03

Alas, there is an "ecological" thought, which ignores many things of the science that is ecology, and whose reasoning sometimes borders on dogmatic extremisms ... Acts, sometimes, are a form of terrorism.

It is added that it is a play on words that I use gladly. "I like it" ! That's all.

Of course, this is a metaphor. No environmentalist has millions of deaths on the conscience
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/19, 12:23

Of course, this is a metaphor. No environmentalist has millions of deaths on the conscience
phew! We had a narrow escape. : Cheesy:
Alas, there is an "ecological" thought, which ignores many things of the science that is ecology, and whose reasoning sometimes borders on dogmatic extremisms ... Acts, sometimes, are a form of terrorism.
you talk to a convinced, about my favorite areas, too! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/01/19, 14:19

Janic wrote:It was not a reproach, but just an observation! I find myself completely in the same approach (on other subjects) I also wrote some works, on health, on theology and made some conferences on these subjects.

could you give us the references of your works that we can take a look at, it would allow me for my part to better identify you and therefore to have a more informed opinion on your interventions
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/19, 14:49

least effort
could you give us the references of your works
They were not distributed to the general public and were only reserved for relatives or directly interested in these subjects, but I have already given several extracts elsewhere.
that we can take a look, it would allow me for my part to better understand you and therefore to have a more informed opinion on your interventions
I doubt you have the skills.
How many years of study do you have in theology, for example. and health interests you less than illness, to read your prose "it allowed me for my part to better understand you and therefore to have a more informed opinion on your interventions"
But just to show you that it would not interest you, a part of the table of contents sufficient to give you buttons

TABLE OF CONTENTS 1
INTRODUCTION AND CAUTION. 5
WE ASK THE QUESTION FIRST: WHAT IS HEALTH? 7
Hence the other question: what is the disease? 9
DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE SICK? 9
HOW TO FIND HEALTH? 11
RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCCESSIVE GENERATIONS. 13
CONCRETE WHAT TO DO? 14
MEDICINE AND DOCTORS 16
CHARLATANS OR ILLEGAL 19
CHEMICAL DRUGS: FIRST OR LAST REMEDY? 34
BLOOD 37
GMOs 39
NUCLEAR MEDICAL 41
LIVING AND DYING IN GOOD HEALTH 42
CANCER 43
POWER AND WANT 52
ANY EFFECT, ANY CAUSE. 58
THE OMNIVORE MAN, A SCAM? 60
etc ...
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/01/19, 16:15

Janic wrote:least effort
could you give us the references of your works
They were not distributed to the general public and were only reserved for relatives or directly interested in these subjects, but I have already given several extracts elsewhere.
that we can take a look, it would allow me for my part to better understand you and therefore to have a more informed opinion on your interventions
I doubt you have the skills.
How many years of study do you have in theology, for example. and health interests you less than illness, to read your prose "it allowed me for my part to better understand you and therefore to have a more informed opinion on your interventions"
But just to show you that it would not interest you, a part of the table of contents sufficient to give you buttons

TABLE OF CONTENTS 1
INTRODUCTION AND CAUTION. 5
WE ASK THE QUESTION FIRST: WHAT IS HEALTH? 7
Hence the other question: what is the disease? 9
DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE SICK? 9
HOW TO FIND HEALTH? 11
RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCCESSIVE GENERATIONS. 13
CONCRETE WHAT TO DO? 14
MEDICINE AND DOCTORS 16
CHARLATANS OR ILLEGAL 19
CHEMICAL DRUGS: FIRST OR LAST REMEDY? 34
BLOOD 37
GMOs 39
NUCLEAR MEDICAL 41
LIVING AND DYING IN GOOD HEALTH 42
CANCER 43
POWER AND WANT 52
ANY EFFECT, ANY CAUSE. 58
THE OMNIVORE MAN, A SCAM? 60
etc ...

I suspected the answer before I even asked it, thank you for this confirmation
Theology, not general public, group of interested parties and relatives only, it is therefore very confidential ...
How many years of theology do you have? you studied in which seminar, where it is still very confidential, perhaps too ...
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/19, 16:46

I suspected the answer before I even asked it, thank you for this confirmation
so it was useless to ask it
Theology, not general public, group of interested parties and relatives only, it is therefore very confidential ...
like everything that does not interest the general public, in general, when it comes to health. If it were a collection of butterflies or stamps, it would be the same.
How many years of theology do you have? you studied in which seminar, where it is still very confidential, perhaps too ...
I don't even count the years or the hours of study anymore, but do you know the subject for having studied it for so long? if it's like vaccines, it's not going to go very far
but again, we are no longer in the subject!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/01/19, 19:46

Janic wrote:...

Nice kick in touch.
A compilation of the works of your infused science, then?

He targeted you well. You should take an avatar with your cassock. : Lol:
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/01/19, 20:32

Moindreffor wrote:I suspected the answer before I even asked it, thank you for this confirmation
Janic wrote:so it was useless to ask it
so just to see if i had you right
Janic wrote: I don't even count the years or the hours of study anymore, but do you know the subject for having studied it for so long? if it's like vaccines, it's not going to go very far
you are therefore a self-taught, who publishes for his circle of friends ...
theology and beliefs are indeed not my concerns, because they are rooted in ignorance, which they like to cultivate in order to better assert their power. They just have to read to you "but do you know the subject for having studied it for so long", you pose as the holder of a knowledge that we do not have, so you place us in the position of ignorant people who must believe you on your good word
Last edited by Moindreffor the 08 / 01 / 19, 20: 46, 2 edited once.
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/01/19, 20:34

Exnihiloest wrote:
Janic wrote:...

Nice kick in touch.
A compilation of the works of your infused science, then?

we can think so indeed
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 08/01/19, 21:13

izentrop wrote:Thank you Did for this update which brings everyone agreement ... Uh! almost : Wink:
Did67 wrote:We are already bordering more on "genetic manipulation" when we have "polyploidized" a lot of plant species: many of our wheat (even "old"), sugar beets or fodder (old varieties) are polyploid: instead of having 2n chromosome, they have 3n (triploids ), 4n (tetraploids) sometimes 6 n (hexaploids).

Mutagens (such as colchicine) are used. And radiation (Cadarache was a center for agricultural research).
You may be thinking of these giant plants or giant fruits that only mature on an infusion, not even edible, just stupid. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyplo%C3%AFdie#Effets : Wink:

No no !!!

Just very ordinary varieties of some cultivated plants. Soft wheat and durum wheat, even medieval, are polyploids of ancestors wheat (wild wheat).

View: http://acces.ens-lyon.fr/acces/thematiq ... ion-du-ble

Or: The spontaneous polyploidization of plants, giving them more developed organs, was used from the first stages of agriculture to improve crops and today most of the plants we eat are polyploids (GNIS): triploids (apple, beet sugar, banana, tangerine, lime, grapefruit), tetraploids (barley, potatoes, durum wheat (semolina and pasta), tobacco, leek, morello cherry, peanut, arabica coffee, cotton, ryegrass, cocksfoot, fescues , alfalfa, purple clover), hexaploid (common wheat (breadmaking, animal feed), big-headed garlic, kiwi, plum), octoploids (strawberries) or aneuploids (sugar cane). When they are diploid (cauliflower, rice, tobacco, asparagus, chilli), they generally result from the production of haploids doubled by gynogenesis or androgenesis.

In: https://www.sysaaf.fr/FAQ/Triploides

It's just to say that this "genetic manipulation" story is not easy! [I didn't say it was serious! I just said that when our ancestors "created" the wheat from the wild wheat, they "manipulated" the heritage - oh, well involuntarily!]
2 x