Water recovery tanks on agricultural land?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Water recovery tanks on agricultural land?

by Zoe Morgane » 29/09/22, 01:35

Glad to have entertained you for a moment.
unfortunately even the cheapest tiny are not within my means.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/22, 01:48

But you're not a frog!!! You can't live in a vat of water!!

A tiny can also be built...
0 x
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Zoe Morgane » 29/09/22, 02:25

So yes, a tiny can also be built and it is true that it would be more in my budget for a tiny self-built, but (because of course there is a but). Already I have absolutely no skills for the latter to be homologated to be towed on the open road, Following what I understood, I may be mistaken so stop me if I am wrong, it fakes an authorization to the town hall to place a tiny on land more than 3 me, which is why the town hall does not seem motivated and even less on agricultural land. However, there is, it seems to me, the Alure law which gives the mayor the possibility of creating pellet zones in their PLU for the installation of light housing, but a priori, rare are the town halls which grant the creation of these pellet area. So what's the point of having a tiny if you can't put it anywhere.
it is true that the can remained nomadic with a tiny and why not, but me it is not my goal.
I had thought of the kerter, the yurt, the superadobe, the furnished garden shed, and so on, the problem is always the same, almost impossible to legally set up on agricultural land because it is not building land and that the town hall does not grant a badge zone, and even if I had the means to buy building land, this kind of construction is refused because it does not fall within the criteria of the PLU.

So did I miss an episode or is it just an unsolvable problem in most cases.

Christophe, you don't know if I'm not a frog or not, you've never seen me, would you have a problem with amphibians? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/09/22, 02:44

And benefiting from social benefits is “wanting the butter and the money for the butter” isn't it?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/09/22, 03:00

Zoe-Morgan wrote:I will try to be explicit, my idea is to take up residence in a water collection tank by fitting it out enough to live there properly without putting myself in danger, but keep it sufficiently in original condition so that the said tank is not considered other than as a storage element. And have other elements to store water and food in order to live as independently as possible with the financial means at my disposal and which I admit its meager. Sorry, can't make it clearer than that.

I know it sounds crazy to some, but I can't afford to buy a bikoque and I can't stand living in town, in an apartment that isn't mine and where I can't hang a frame without asked for an authorization which takes 3 weeks to arrive and to have neighbors as discreet as a marching band on July 14th.
You are right to be interested in standards and laws, since precisely one of their primary functions is to: “to make people live properly without putting them in danger”

Despite what we have read, your ideas are interesting, and above all motivating for you (it is above all this creative aspect that you need to cultivate) because you can sense an inventive effort. He is not zero.
On the contrary, the municipalities have all sorts of reasons to refuse, not only the legal framework, but others have passed before you and they do not want to end up with "problem people"

On the other hand, in terms of safety/hygiene/comfort, I confirm it's nothing. I had one of these 1 liter cisterns for several years to water the vegetable garden, but when it rains for several days the cistern fills up, but emptying it during long dry periods is much faster than the rainy periods which allow to fill it, which does not make it a self-sufficient system.

Under a torrid heat these cisterns would offer little shelter, and the few temperate weeks ideally which would make it possible to live there, are too few and unpredictable. The negative sides are of course the cold, the condensation and the difficulty of heating because it would be necessary to be able to close.
It's very, very hard to live self-sufficiently in a garden, you know!

I would be you:
1) I will continue to cultivate the creative spirit that is yours.
2) I would develop the technical knowledge required (at least I would get help) because I hope you have understood that you have gaps?
3) I would possibly copy one of the thousands of projects in video (tested) on youtube, corresponding to your means and possibilities (without trying to innovate, builders know why and how to build)
4) I would get out of the idea of ​​doing something “on the sidelines” just for the beauty of it. Many like you have come back down to earth and are none the worse for it.
5) and to start, I would try if possible to improve your current situation by finding a home more suited to your needs, because we feel that this situation weighs on you.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/09/22, 08:37

Zoe-Morgan wrote:Glad to have entertained you for a moment.
unfortunately even the cheapest tiny are not within my means.

the tiny houses are very heavy, you need a solid towing vehicle and a special permit to move them.

If you live alone, you could foolishly take a second-hand caravan, screw some solar panels to it, and move it with the wind... with only 2 or 3 drop points, you can easily circumvent the 3-month limit. The B license is sufficient up to 3500 kg of PTRA.

With the crisis and precariousness, there are even small families living in caravans.
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/22, 09:26

Zoe-Morgan wrote:Christophe, you don't know if I'm not a frog or not, you've never seen me, would you have a problem with amphibians? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

No I don't know so show us a picture of you 8) moreover it will be good for a little femininity here, generally we are among guys!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Zoe Morgane » 29/09/22, 10:24

izentrop wrote:And benefiting from social benefits is “wanting the butter and the money for the butter” isn't it?

Can you specify what benefit you are talking about?

Obamot wrote:You are right to be interested in standards and laws, since precisely one of their primary functions is to: “to make people live properly without putting them in danger”

Despite what we have read, your ideas are interesting, and above all motivating for you (it is above all this creative aspect that you need to cultivate) because you can sense an inventive effort. He is not zero.
On the contrary, the municipalities have all sorts of reasons to refuse, not only the legal framework, but others have passed before you and they do not want to end up with "problem people"

On the other hand, in terms of safety/hygiene/comfort, I confirm it's nothing. I had one of these 1 liter cisterns for several years to water the vegetable garden, but when it rains for several days the cistern fills up, but emptying it during long dry periods is much faster than the rainy periods which allow to fill it, which does not make it a self-sufficient system.

Under a torrid heat these cisterns would offer little shelter, and the few temperate weeks ideally which would make it possible to live there, are too few and unpredictable. The negative sides are of course the cold, the condensation and the difficulty of heating because it would be necessary to be able to close.
It's very, very hard to live self-sufficiently in a garden, you know!

I would be you:
1) I will continue to cultivate the creative spirit that is yours.
2) I would develop the technical knowledge required (at least I would get help) because I hope you have understood that you have gaps?
3) I would possibly copy one of the thousands of projects in video (tested) on youtube, corresponding to your means and possibilities (without trying to innovate, builders know why and how to build)
4) I would get out of the idea of ​​doing something “on the sidelines” just for the beauty of it. Many like you have come back down to earth and are none the worse for it.
5) and to start, I would try if possible to improve your current situation by finding a home more suited to your needs, because we feel that this situation weighs on you.

Whether I like it or not my creative spirit is there and I have to say it for the better but also for the worse, because it can lead me to have sometimes good ideas and other times much less, things that I usually don't tell me until I try. but as they say it's by making mistakes that you learn, even if I don't like that.

I completely agree on the fact that I have shortcomings, like a certain number of people of my generation, I grew up in a society where we have everything we want, when we want, and almost all the time we want, as long as we have enough to pay. Food at the supermarket, the fairy light at the end of the switch and if it's a bit colder the heating starts up even before you feel the low temperature. my parents and grandparents supported their comfortable way of life, so I've been bathing in it since I was born, so comfortable yes, realistic about the cost of comfort, I don't think so, because financially it already costs an arm, but at the limit, for those who can afford it, great good for them, which is more unacceptable in my opinion, it is the blow that comfort has on the planet which is just disastrous and also for humans who work hard and very often for a pittance to bring us comfort. I am thinking in particular of our farmer friends, with whom, for some, I was able to discuss. Who works how much, 14 hours, 16 hours, 18 hours a day or even more and that every day, and who in the end find it difficult to live with dignity, so I don't agree with that and I do what I can (a my ladder) so as not to drive one more nail in the coffin that "comfort took everything" brought us discreetly.

Regarding the development of technical mets, (I know that these can) but I live without EDF, I already have a little solar in my apartment which allows me to cover my electrical needs, I don't have a machine washed, I wash my clothes with ash or ivy detergent. and I keep my food in the fridge. I don't heat my apartment either because I'm lucky that the latter is very well insulated. on the other hand, I have to cook my food with gas since I am not allowed to make fires (by which I mean a barbecue) but it is understandable, I am in public housing. I also manage to grow some food, a little potato, tomatoes and parsley, I know very well that it is very very far from being enough (see ridiculous) but I tell myself that it is false well start with a few things and at least I try instead to stay with both feet in the same shoe.
My next project is precisely the recovery of rainwater because I have a gutter that passes and collects water from at least 60 m2 of roof. I'm going to set up several water filtration systems and break the bank for a Berkay filter.

I think I see what project you are talking about and indeed it looks like my ideal, and if we are talking about the same, I based myself on this work to measure up the little autonomy I have.

I'm not specifically looking to do something on the sidelines and even less for the beauty of the thing. I'm just looking to do something that allows me to be as independent as possible and a minimum away from society with my means.

On a purely technical level, my apartment is impeccable, especially for an HLM, it may be a little big, because it's 40 m2 and if I use half of it, it's beautiful, but besides that, as I said above, I have very good quality insulation which means that I don't need heating and this summer when it was 48° in the sun, I had 23° in the apartment even though I have a large bais glazed to explode plain south (to some degree ready) I also have a terrace which allowed me to meter my solar system and my plantations. so to be listed there for an HLM, in the city center, at the price I pay, I have nothing to complain about.
What causes me a problem in the first place is not owning it (I know this is more or less stupid on my part) but in doing so I simply don't feel at home, I live with a landlord who puts at my disposal a local moderately financed. In addition, being in the city center and having such a "cluttered" neighborhood weighs on me, indeed.

If I could have as owner only half of my accommodation in the middle of a grove, I would be satisfied.

Remundo wrote:the tiny houses are very heavy, you need a solid towing vehicle and a special permit to move them.

If you live alone, you could foolishly take a second-hand caravan, screw some solar panels to it, and move it with the wind... with only 2 or 3 drop points, you can easily circumvent the 3-month limit. The B license is sufficient up to 3500 kg of PTRA.

With the crisis and precariousness, there are even small families living in caravans.

Indeed, the tiny are very heavy and I don't have a suitable vehicle for transporting them (I don't have a vehicle anymore for the moment but that's another subject) but to give an idea my last one vehicle was a C1, so not at all suitable lol.
I did think about the caravan since, in fact, apart from the cat (which I still count as a member of the family) I am alone and I did think about having two cheap pitches and and spent each other every three months and if that's the only solution that's probably what will happen. but whether I will be comfortable with this "semi-nomadic" way of life, I don't know. but yes I will study the thing (like a summer field where I plant and harvest and a winter field where I store them for the difficult season, this is not like the frog but rather like the ant of the fountain.
It is no more stupid than anything else if the land is not too far away, to be able to easily transport the crops made on the summer field to the winter field to store them.
2 x
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Zoe Morgane » 29/09/22, 10:37

Christophe,
I updated my avatar, now you know what kind of frog you have : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/09/22, 12:54

See point (5)
— “to begin with, I would try if possible to improve the current situation”

See how to resolve these neighborhood issues that seem to weigh... Which is within everyone's reach.
Because you already seem like a rooster for the rest. And you risk losing what you have, for worse...
If you were the owner with neighborhood problems, no way to escape it except sell :?: It's not that simple.
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"