The packages in question

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 13/11/06, 18:17

melt_core wrote:You're right. Everything that was said more than 6 months ago is necessarily false.

melt_core wrote:..I believe that freedom is the doctrine ... Freedom is ...

freedom? doctrine ?
Just bringing these two words together reminds me ImageImageImage

You're right. If you think burning dung is toxic just because it is what you believe, you have every right to apply the same "reasoning" to managing scarcity. Free to you. Yo man.
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 13/11/06, 18:27

Said melt_core you criticize everything and everyone, your head is visibly bigger than average, but ultimately what is it for?
What do you suggest as ideas?
What do you think should be done for the future of this planet?
What do you think ecology is?
Aside from bringing your science back to two balls like a kid who enters 6th grade, what exactly are you doing here? breaking green? However I do not have the feeling that the people present on this forum are nozzles.

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

Re: back to our packaging

by Christophe » 13/11/06, 18:31

balbuzard wrote:Hello everyone !

I am new to the forum, which seems very interesting to me. I hope that you will be a little less hostile towards me than you were towards Melt core, because I have the impression that you went there a little strong ...

Normal for a sect right? : Mrgreen: (I obviously recommend it and welcome to you!)

balbuzard wrote:In short, concerning over-packaging, and the development of "single-dose" packaging, the consumer obviously has an essential role to play by boycotting this type of product. But let's be realistic: a general awareness would take years or even decades for the general public.

This is (among other things) the goal of the blog: www.econologie.info

balbuzard wrote:To speed up the movement - because I believe there is an emergency - it seems essential to me that the State legislate, that food manufacturers are prohibited from selling in "single doses" for example. Of course, there will be protest from the lobbies, or whatever. But wouldn't that be proof of political courage? Proof that the state still has the levers to act, even though we regularly criticize its lack of room for maneuver?

In this area the state can not do much from or define the concept of single dose? Are yoghurts all banned? A family dose can be considered as a single dose by gourmets etc etc ...

Besides I noticed a surprising fact (by preparing a news for the blog which will be made on this subject in a while) ... the ratio of the masses of the packaging / mass of the total product is rather constant ...whether for single doses OR "normal" packaging.... namely within 10% (mass) ...

On the other hand, as already said and repeated: a product that is no longer sold is no longer manufactured ... so I think your first method will be more effective ... it is up to all of us to contribute!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/11/06, 19:07

Christophe wrote:Besides I noticed a surprising fact (by preparing a news for the blog which will be made on this subject in a while) ... the ratio of the masses of the packaging / mass of the total product is rather constant ...whether for single doses OR "normal" packaging.... namely within 10% (mass) ...

Here! precisely, I had read on several forum that you had to take 3 liter oil bottles rather than a liter (I pass the reason why it was said), some weighings:
n ° 1 1 liter 28.8 g (86.4g for 3 liters)
n ° 2 1 liter 24.5 g (73.5g for 3 liters)
n ° 3 3 liters 75.5 g
Conclusion not easy to make the right choice without a balance :|
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/06, 19:11

Well here you confirm my words :) The more or less constant ratio!

Good after would calculate the surface of the bottle (finally it is proportional to the mass for a constant thickness ...) knowing that the best volume / surface ratio is ... the sphere!

: Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 13/11/06, 19:49

delnoram wrote:[...] I pass the reason for which it was said [...]
In any case, it is better to buy it direct from the farmer! : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/11/06, 19:55

Woodcutter wrote:

for the kitchen too? , for grapeseed oil it will be cotton :|
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/11/06, 09:35

delnoram wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:

for the kitchen too? , for grapeseed oil it will be cotton :|

ONLY for the kitchen :!: :!:
In an engine, it's illegal : Evil: : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/11/06, 13:36

ill ..... kouâ? : Shock:

Comprenpô ... :|

0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
melt_core
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by melt_core » 14/11/06, 16:10

iota wrote:Said melt_core you criticize everything and everyone, your head is visibly bigger than average, but ultimately what is it for?
What do you suggest as ideas?

it comes, I promise you will have the first;).

iota wrote:What do you think should be done for the future of this planet?

Very broad question, but I believe that being green is a rational behavior and ... "natural" of the man only in an institutional environment which does not create distortions in the incentives. State intervention must therefore be stopped and spontaneous order should be allowed to emerge.

iota wrote:Aside from bringing your science back to two balls like a kid who enters 6th grade, what exactly are you doing here? breaking green? However I do not have the feeling that the people present on this forum are nozzles.

I do not break the green, I myself am green ... free-market environmentalist as the ricans say! By cons, breaking watermelon, that ... (watermelons; pretend to be green on the outside, but in reality are red on the inside)

And on the contrary, if you read my last message well (or even all my messages) I trust your knowledge, I have absolutely no idea what it does to me when you bury an ultimate waste instead of doing I don't know what with, I need you and your knowledge. On the other hand if you ask me what processes can encourage men to burn the ultimate waste with plasma instead of burying it without using a fascist government, there I manage, it's more like my department. If I thought you were buzzards I wouldn't waste any time here.
0 x