GMOs good for health

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: GMOs good for health

by Exnihiloest » 15/05/20, 20:37

GuyGadebois wrote:I just typed your .pdf ... There is NOTHING in it. No study, no evidence, nothing, the void!

“Bangladesh has successfully developed genetically modified vegetables, such as Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) brinjale (eggplant). Consumers overwhelmingly agree to eat this genetically modified vegetable, as it does not test positive for the presence of the gene. Bt after cooking. Farmers are also interested in the production of Bt eggplants, as it reduces production costs and increases yield. As a result, the demand and supply of seeds increases without the sellers This success also encourages scientists and policy makers to become more involved in the development of genetically modified varieties, including a salt tolerant rice variety, a blast resistant wheat variety and a wheat variety. late blight resistant potato. "

"Eggplant:
The first GM crop (i.e., eggplant) in Bangladesh is advancing towards mass commercial production. The biotechnology and seed technology divisions of the BARI (Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, public institute) produce breeder seed. The Bangladesh Seed Development Corporation (BADC) produces basic and certified seeds for sale to farmers. For the current year (AF) 2019-2020 (July-June), BARI has a stock of breeder seeds totaling 1513 kilograms (kg) of seeds and BADC has a stock totaling 179 kg of basic seeds . The seeds produced by BARI will be distributed to farmers who participate in field demonstrations controlled by the Department of Agricultural Extension at the Ministry of Agriculture.
During the 2019-2020 fiscal year, BADC commercially sells 179 kg of Bt Begun 2 and Bt Begun 4 to 8 seed distributors. The BADC sells basic seed to farmers through local seed distributors (registered authorized sellers), and the seed price is around $ 500 (USD) per kilogram (kg).
It is estimated that 20 farmers produce Bt brinjal on their farms. In the area covered, an estimated 602% of the 4,56 acres of brinjal are grown with Bt brinjal. "

Nothing according to Gadgetdebois. He is no worse blind than one who does not want to see.
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/05/20, 21:01

Just announcements, no study (YOU mentioned the study) no proof, nothing. Just "we * estimate" ... "Looks like" (once again) a Monsanto flyer or "news" from the radio from the days of Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini or Pétain (bang). Where has your "scientific rigor" gone in the face of such dung? "One wonders. : Mrgreen:

* Monsanto and its local subsidiary?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/05/20, 21:21

On the mouth, not on the eyes, the anti-corona mask!
Attachments
gadget.jpg
gadget.jpg (45.55 KB) Viewed 2084 times
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/05/20, 21:27

Where is the evidence, where is the "study"? I want to change my position mask if you provide something admissible, but there, sorry, I put it back in the underpants ... because your shit, "prepared by Tanvir Hossain" (unknown to the battalion) and "approved by Tyler Babcock "(VRP for GMOs at the Dhaka Embassy), that no scientist worthy of the name will be able to validate, we are seriously torch (question of hygiene)!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/05/20, 21:59

GuyGadebois wrote:Where is the evidence, where is the "study"? I want to change my position mask if you provide something admissible, but now, sorry, I put it back in the underpants ...

Evidence of what?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/05/20, 22:17

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Where is the evidence, where is the "study"? I want to change my position mask if you provide something admissible, but now, sorry, I put it back in the underpants ...

Evidence of what?

Evidence of the effectiveness and positive benefits of using these filths.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/05/20, 23:01

GuyGadebois wrote:...

I provided them.
I am talking to people who are open, in good faith, who do not reject everything because it would be on a US government site, whose proof requirement remains at the level of the complexity of the questions, and who are able to deepen themselves the subjects which would interest them, on which I can give here only limited information. I help put my foot in the stirrup, nothing more. If you don't feel concerned, don't hesitate to look elsewhere.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/05/20, 00:27

Exnihiloest wrote:

I provided them.

Never. Just flyers to the glory of GMOs, those who make them and those who authorize them as well as an immeasurable contempt (but proportional to the idea that you have of your skills to be able to judge), for the kiss of the system. In short, nothing revolutionary, but uninhibited cynicism; just a tacit, opportunistic allegiance to the psychopathic monsters that make the world go round (aaaah, "peace of mind when I'm on the right side of the handle"). You judge today's world by the yardstick of the one you lived in between 20 and 30 years old ... it's not the same, Tryphon, but you, alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
In fact it can be summed up in three words:
Old *, Conservative, Reactionary,
Old *, technophile, ultra-liberal,
Old *, blind, deaf.
Choice, but you can mix ... : Mrgreen:

* B. [To designate inanimate]
1. (All) that which is old, that belongs to the past.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/06/20, 17:37

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

I provided them.

Never. Just flyers to the glory of GMOs, those who make them and those who authorize them as well as an immeasurable contempt (but proportional to the idea that you have of your skills to be able to judge), for the kiss of the system. In short, nothing revolutionary, but uninhibited cynicism; just a tacit, opportunistic allegiance to the psychopathic monsters that make the world go round (aaaah, "peace of mind when I'm on the right side of the handle"). You judge today's world by the yardstick of the one you lived in between 20 and 30 years old ... it's not the same, Tryphon, but you, alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
In fact it can be summed up in three words:
Old *, Conservative, Reactionary,
Old *, technophile, ultra-liberal,
Old *, blind, deaf.

The fools in full projection see me like that, especially those older than me.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/06/20, 17:38

Oxitec has received authorization from the environmental protection agency to release millions of genetically modified males (GMOs) every week.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/a ... 313385.php

The world is moving forward thanks to the progressives who dare, and despite the reactionaries who think they are young when they are just old timid people with ideas blocked at the time of their teenagers. But in the traditional fight between the old and the modern, it is always the moderns who triumph, need fighters over time in the other clan. Your rear anti-GMO combat is as ridiculous as it is useless, Gadget.
0 x