Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by izentrop » 08/09/22, 16:53

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote: Word of traders...
Yeah well as "merchant" there is your "Hard to swallow"...
Contrary to the shopping site you mentioned, it does not sell perlimpinpin and it knows what it is talking about Jérémy Anso, doctor of science

There are few sites that analyze the work of Teruo Higa scientifically, even Wikipedia does not really decide https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro-org ... Validation.
Bokashi in Japanese means to ferment. This process is actually a fermentation process. What you're doing is turning your kitchen scraps into pickled kitchen scraps. At the end of the process, the food looks like it did when it entered the system, except it's pickled. An orange looks like an orange and an apple looks like an apple.

There is no composting in bokashi composting - talk about false advertising!...

There are also claims that EM is good for the garden. Some studies show a benefit of microbes, but most show no positive results.

Reference 2 below tested EM tea on field crops and found that it did not increase yield. Similar field studies have shown the same results. Efficient microbes are important to keep the bokashi system working, but they don't really benefit your garden.
https://www-gardenmyths-com.translate.g ... _tr_pto=sc
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/09/22, 18:55

(I'm stupid anyway... Izy found "science", so it's rolling. The subscription site and the pub for his books on kibble, he doesn't care...) 8)
0 x
Yves3008
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yves3008 » 13/09/22, 14:43

The main thing is to be happy with the result. What other people think, they are also free to think what they want.
1 x
Yves3008
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yves3008 » 03/10/22, 14:44

Too bad no more reaction after my last message. However, I respect all opinions, even negative ones.
0 x
Fauchelevent
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Fauchelevent » 18/03/24, 19:08

Hello, I just read Didier Helmstetter's book. He says in his book that a vegetable garden is prepared in autumn but I got the gardening fever with the nice weather starting and I therefore rent a small garden of 12m² (soon double I think). What do you think I should do? Prepare my land for next year? I want to put lots of hay on my plot and start cultivating it. Another question in my 12m² plot I have a lot of cockchafers. The big worms that eat the potatoes. What would you do if you were in my position. What plant could become a plant that gets eaten by cockchafers to save my potatoes? Would it be better if I didn't plant hay for next year? THANKS.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/03/24, 19:15

Fauchelevent wrote:Hello, I just read Didier Helmstetter's book. He says in his book that a vegetable garden is prepared in autumn but I got the gardening fever with the nice weather starting and I therefore rent a small garden of 12m² (soon double I think). What do you think I should do? Prepare my land for next year? I want to put lots of hay on my plot and start cultivating it. Another question in my 12m² plot I have a lot of cockchafers. The big worms that eat the potatoes. What would you do if you were in my position. What plant could become a plant that gets eaten by cockchafers to save my potatoes? Would it be better if I didn't plant hay for next year? THANKS.

Hello, you can move around, there is nothing more to see here (on the subject), this is where it is happening now:
https://potagers.forumactif.com/
0 x