Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Janic » 04/07/22, 13:48

02/07/22, 21:47
It is a question of soil polluted with heavy metals, pesticides, plastics... Not sure that it is the most exposed gardeners
on the contrary, they are at ground level that they work manually unlike farmers perched on their tractor (at an equivalent dose of pollution)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Yves3008
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yves3008 » 24/08/22, 08:00

Everything you write is very interesting! I'm surprised that no one talks about Professor Higa's effective microorganisms in Nagasaki! See on Google who knows everything better than me! See you soon.
0 x
Yves3008
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yves3008 » 24/08/22, 08:11

https://www.ibicasa.com › articulo. This link seems very objective to me.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/08/22, 20:57

Teruo Higa, a neo "biodynamic" scientist (?)
https://orinko.org/teruo-higa/
At the service of the earth, animals and people.

Anne Lorch

Today, it is more than urgent to review production methods based on the use of fossil fuels, pesticides and chemical fertilizers. “EM”, a mixture of micro-organisms developed by the Japanese researcher Teruo Higa, respond to this problem and prove to be valuable allies for those who want to be both actors and beneficiaries of a natural biological system.

“Higa knew he had just made an extraordinary discovery (…). What he could not yet guess was how universal the use of these microbial combinations would become,” writes Anne Lorch.

This book, in which everyone can glean what interests them, is richly illustrated and clearly structured:

A broad overview leads us from the current environmental situation to the world of EM, addressing topics such as soil life, water biology or microbiology, and prepares us to better understand the role of these microorganisms.

The author then provides us with a very detailed description of the manufacture of EM and its use in fields, orchards and vineyards, meadows and barns, in our homes, gardens and bodies of water, in the crafts and industry, for our health and that of animals.

Testimonials from users close this book, with concrete examples.

Whether you have just discovered the existence of effective microorganisms or you are an experienced user,

This book will be an indispensable guide!

ABSTRACT

(effective daily microorganisms, A. Lorch)

Nature tries to preserve its balance despite the massive interventions it undergoes in its natural cycles.

Microorganisms are nature's controlling organs.

They regenerate or break down, as needed.

The same thoughts have gone around the world, after an anthroposophical approach to agricultural practice has brought together ancient knowledge and recent discoveries and innovative ideas have allowed the emergence of new technologies.

The EMs discovered by Professor Higa have been tested and continued to be developed for many years.

Higa's philosophy opposes the principle of competition, which values ​​only economic growth. MS represent for him the basis of coexistence and cooperation on a planetary scale. It sets the condition that part of the revenue obtained through this discovery be paid into a financing fund for the development of projects reserved for countries in economic difficulty.

It has been demonstrated that microorganisms, by nature competitors, can coexist, simultaneously or alternately, in the soil to which it restores life. Degradation (catabolism and oxidation) can be transformed into regeneration (anabolism and antioxidant action) thanks to effective micro-organisms.

EM makes it possible to act actively and easily in favor of the environment. They do this particularly efficiently in hot countries that experience "incubator" temperatures all year round, conditions that we only enjoy in our latitudes in summer.

The effects of EM include:

- to moderate the biotic production of greenhouse gases, methane in particular, as well as CO2 emissions

- to eliminate heavy metals since they constitute a "food" of choice for them,

- to neutralize the miasmas coming from the treatment plants and the incineration of garbage,

- promote the biodegradation of dioxins,

- to revive life in eroded soils,

- resuscitate tired, even inert (abiotic) aquatic biotopes,

- to free agriculture from its dependence on chemical products.

Otherwise :

EM can be used in horticulture as well as in agriculture. They are also gaining importance in the field of hygiene where they avoid the use of toxic bactericides. Thanks to them, industrial farms no longer experience epizootics and the animals exhibit a more balanced behavior. Thanks to them, constructions are more durable. Corrosion of materials, fungi (mold, moisture pitting) and Sick House Syndrome (toxic housing syndrome) can be treated with EM and for home maintenance, EM products have proven to be effective detergents and universal purifiers. Moreover, due to the good agricultural yields obtained with EM, genetic engineering is no longer essential to guarantee abundant harvests.

EM is a regenerative force. They act against the general phenomenon of degradation. They can even make oxidation reversible and scavenge free radicals.

The vibratory resonance of EM ceramics transforms dangerous waves into harmless waves.

EM in various forms:

The original EM mixture (the EM) is a liquid in which the effective micro-organisms are at rest, protected from oxygen in closed containers, and await their activation. It is registered as a “soil improvement product”.

Activated EM (EMa) consists of a first proliferation of the original mixture, with an additional input of nutrient-rich sugar cane molasses.

To make EM ceramics, micro-organisms are kneaded with clay which will be fired at a temperature of more than 1000°C. In the form of small hollow tubes, to be immersed in water, or of finely ground powder, for the floor, the EM ceramic stimulates, thanks to its vibratory resonance, a new regenerative microbial activity.

Added to soft drinks, EM-based preparations are beneficial for the organism thanks to the effect of vibrational resonance (FBF) and/or thanks to various combinations of lactic acid bacteria (EM-BF).

EM salt is a special, very noble salt, which can be used to improve the well-being of our organism or to accompany the treatment of many diseases.

Other EM products are under development and will soon be available on the market. Whether they are intended for body care, household maintenance or the purification of highly polluted water, all these products are produced on the basis of EM technology and added with other substances.
https://produits-bio-naturel.ch/livres- ... idien.html
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/08/22, 07:59

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Teruo Higa, a neo "biodynamic" scientist
Word of traders...
In reality, there is nothing scientific about it, any more than biodynamics, the work of Rudolphe Steinet, another visionary... https://www.dur-a-avaler.com/micro-orga ... o-science/
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/08/22, 09:07

26/08/22, 07:59
izmentor
Word of traders...
In reality, there is nothing scientific about it, any more than biodynamics, the work of Rudolphe Steinet, another visionary...
and who says that? The biggest of the liars and ignoramuses of this site, an illuminated of the zetetic pseudoscience and its crazy.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/22, 12:38

izentrop wrote: Word of traders...

Yeah well as "merchant" there is your "Hard to swallow"...
0 x
Yves3008
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yves3008 » 29/08/22, 16:23

It's up to everyone to think what they want, I see that it helps me. My salad grows very well. When I harvest it below, there are a few slugs that didn't like this one? think what you want. For me, the result matters. The manufacture of Bokashi also suits me, because the availability for the plants after 20 days at more than 20°.
1 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 07/09/22, 23:17

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/09/22, 16:22

VetusLignum wrote:Why does your purchasing power...
Simplistic analysis that praises an indefensible war of invasion, I agree with...
Phone FH
2 days ago (edited)
1- This correlation link is too simplistic, it is obvious that demography = growth for a developed country, just look at the state of Italy today or Japan, not to mention the demographic disaster Chinese to come). Ask yourself the following questions: how consumption increases (are you aware that the resources used can be imported?), who can take the vacant jobs?

2- Supporting a war of invasion is indefensible, and, to use your expression "we can turn the thing around" what we should have closed our eyes and let a European country be invaded, then let the Baltics pay them as well as Poland falling into the Russian hands? All this for your comfort. Geopolitics or vegetable garden you have to know how to choose.

3- There is no need to spin the thing all over the place, to stop at "70% of the income of the middle class is deducted" is to have extremely short ideas, since the whole system of redistribution is put aside, but a significant part of these levies go to the middle classes in truth: retirement, free healthcare system (I invite you to travel to Anglo-Saxon countries and see the state of health of the middle classes), accessible university education, etc. . System that allows people to live in a relatively non-inegalitarian state compared to the average. So yes, haranguing the crowd in jacquerie mode is just dishonest. It will bring you more money than a constructed speech for sure, and much less time consuming, good libertarian that you are.

3 points but obvious, whether it's macro economics or geopolitics, the developments are extremely short, it's drunk like whey when you're lazy, it sells well on Youtube and it pays off to its owner. All this is just dangerous and I find it unworthy of a person of influence to study his subjects so little.
0 x