Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by fracass » 06/05/22, 18:32

Obviously, the type is supported by Bernard arnault, of those who take full advantage of macronism
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/05/22, 19:17

I freely admit to being "a hell of a jerk", at least according to your definition, oh Christophe: "You have to be a hell of a jerk or at least selfish not to be touched by this part of Zemmour's message! And a hell of an asshole to limit Zemmour's message to "racism"...
I don't think like Did, that the extreme right-wing tropism of this forum is really consistent and I would rather qualify it as confusionism, which is all in all (a little) more excusable...
To return to "Z", it would be urgent to make the distinction between what is on display: the abstraction of "the love of France", which does not commit to anything, except the enthusiastic acceptance of dull facts [it's a package!] and what's on the shelves. being of Jewish and Berber origin in no way implies being immune to the filthy beast, the proof... : roll:
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/22, 21:16

Thank you Ahmed for this clairvoyance and little impartial clarification...

Ahmed wrote:the extreme right-wing tropism of this forum is really consistent and I would rather qualify it as confusionism, which is all in all (a little) more excusable...

a) For excusability, you really have to believe that some are too narrow-minded (probably too far-right? Come on!)...to make sense of things and Didier owes more to this forum that the reverse it seems to me... so he can now play "beautiful" by snubbing it all because 2 or 3 subjects don't have it anymore...

b) Which extreme right? There is no extreme right here, just as there is no real extreme right candidate in France (except perhaps Marcon)... The qualification of extreme right is the excuse of the losers who demonize those who say some truths...

Etienne Chouard is classified as anti-Semitic and far-right...because he attacks debt interest...can someone explain the report to me? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

The extreme right is the manipulation of minds and then the segregation of bodies!

Don't look for the origin, it's MY personal DEFINITION!

So who is currently on the far right in France?

- Most certainly the Muslim extremists who want to kill infidels on the Koran and the assimilated extremists if I dare say who "Fuck France"! Manipulate public opinion, impose their traditions on a country that is not theirs and despise the hand that makes you live! Talk about integration...
- Macron and his vaccine policy...very likely...
- And Did67 apparently: he defames, manipulates and bars himself, that fits my definition... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Cry: : Cry:

ps: Marco aye I understood! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Health!
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/05/22, 22:21

Care should be taken to be wary of "certain truths": as soon as the word "truth"* or "freedom" is displayed, there is a deliberate (sometimes unconscious) desire to confiscate its exclusivity and put it at the service of a cause, which has the immediate effect of distorting its substance. It would be urgent to avoid psychological and/or psychological interpretations that evade the analyzes of root causes of which the characters are only the circumstantial interpreters: eliminate poutine and you will see one of its clones appear, no doubt with some superficial nuances, but similar in that it would be subject to the same "contextual" constraints (to put it quickly). It is these same constraints that feed the fantasy of conspiracy which is only an unacknowledged structuralism (this is what makes these currents of opinion interesting).

Smash, you say:
Obviously, the type is supported by Bernard Arnault, of those who take full advantage of Macronism

It is Bolloré who supports "Z", a billionaire a little different from the one you quote, in the sense that he represents an ultra conservative right...

* Remember "Pravda"!
2 x
fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fracass » 07/05/22, 09:30

I never understood what conspiracy was, this word is too vague (it's a neologism by the way, which allows you to cut short any argument).
Can you specify?
Is it to believe that Macron is a reptilian extraterrestrial?
Or was it to believe, in 1954, in Operation Susannah, or in
64 to
To the official version of the tonkin incidents?

Etc., etc...
In short, please delete this word from your vocabulary, especially you Ahmed who likes to use specific words to define a thought, this word is intruded in your lexical panel.
Even if I understood the meaning of your remarks, "conspiracy" has as much precision as "trick" or "thing".

Ps... Mea culpa it seemed to me that it was Arnault...
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/05/22, 12:45

Yes, I readily admit it, "conspiracy" is vague, but in common use... This term designates, not such and such a plot (weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, for example), but a global explanation of the functioning of the World from a unifying theory. It is far from being uninteresting, although the conclusions are false because of the inaccuracy of the initial presuppositions, insofar as it translates the intuition of a guiding principle of events.
This is what makes the value of much more elaborate and related theories, such as those based on thermodynamics or that of the critique of value; the only ones allowing you to find your way a little bit in a world so complex that no one can claim to have a perfect understanding of it. Among all the facts, it is necessary to distinguish the only ones that are significant for the issue addressed: this initial choice, necessarily arbitrary, will strongly depend on the subsequent deductions... It is then necessary to put these hypotheses to the test and see if they provide truly relevant results; here again, everything will depend on the level of requirement of the observer.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/05/22, 02:34

Exnihiloest wrote:
Did67 wrote:Before being banished and sent to the Gulag - the only answer that the fachos have - these few words:

You will soon find me on: https://potagers.forumactif.com/

I invite humanists, those who still believe in values, those who hate stupidity, those who do not confuse "discussing" with "trolling", those who dream of a better world that is not a dictatorship, to m 'join it... I also invite those who still have a sense of humor - it's rare that the pro-Putin laugh, they vociferate... They imitate Hitler at the Nuremberg Congress without ever achieving it! He was still the king. Fascists!

Of course, I will be told, as Putin does, that I must be denazified. Christophe will perhaps say that he is here to save me?

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I don't follow day-to-day news on the site, but I couldn't see anything about sloths in their vegetable garden. And since Did67 seemed to me to be a sensible person with whom one could discuss intelligently, while remaining reasonable, which is not given to everyone here, I wondered how he managed the fact of ending up on a forum where shameless far-right propaganda is everywhere. So I searched for his latest posts and here it is. Well no surprises, he managed quite reasonably, leaving, without fear of making a most relevant inventory of fixtures about the... vociferous self-proclaimed denazifiers. We can only subscribe.

oh damn if I had read this post sooner, I would have also crossed out sooner! it was the only thread of the forum of good quality, escaping the irrational-facho-Putinian drift, essentially because the JOGGER clique posted very little there (good must recognize that Guy on the facho-Putinian side remained on the good side, that is to say crossed out too).

Well here we are after the Stalinist purges of moderation (which does not "confuse freedom of expression with calls for murder", that is why it banishes forumers who never called for murder...), the forum finds himself essentially reduced to 4 or 5 delusional conspirators discussing their obsessions and congratulating themselves that all reasonable people have crossed out, at least now it's clear.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/05/22, 09:24

You weren't supposed to walk away?

See: bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381-570.html # p499595

ABC2019 wrote:Don't worry, I don't see any point in arguing with a gun to my head. You can continue to celebrate the diets you feel closest to!

You're so dishonest that you don't even respect YOUR OWN WORD...so how could you respect others?
You are a jester!
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/05/22, 11:19

Christophe wrote:You weren't supposed to walk away?

See: bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381-570.html # p499595

ABC2019 wrote:Don't worry, I don't see any point in arguing with a gun to my head. You can continue to celebrate the diets you feel closest to!

You're so dishonest that you don't even respect YOUR OWN WORD...so how could you respect others?
You are a jester!

this last post was not a "discussion". This one is a bit, but it's a right of reply to an insult, and I'll stop there.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/05/22, 19:51

Ahmed wrote:I freely admit to being "a hell of a jerk", at least according to your definition, oh Christophe: "You have to be a hell of a jerk or at least selfish not to be touched by this part of Zemmour's message! And a hell of an asshole to limit Zemmour's message to "racism"...
I don't think like Did, that the extreme right-wing tropism of this forum is really consistent and I would rather qualify it as confusionism, which is all in all (a little) more excusable...

Well let's see... you make an allegiance?! we should excuse the bastards who adore Putin and call the Ukrainian people "Nazis"?!
Sorry, but you have to push them down, if possible, until you can't see them anymore.
0 x