Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christophe

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Christophe » 06/05/22, 09:52

As it is the season, I have just posted an article which summarizes the interests and benefits of permaculture
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/22, 10:30

Did67 wrote:Before being banished and sent to the Gulag - the only answer that the fachos have - these few words:

You will soon find me on: https://potagers.forumactif.com/

I invite humanists, those who still believe in values, those who hate stupidity, those who do not confuse "discussing" with "trolling", those who dream of a better world that is not a dictatorship, to m 'join it... I also invite those who still have a sense of humor - it's rare that the pro-Putin laugh, they vociferate... They imitate Hitler at the Nuremberg Congress without ever achieving it! He was still the king. Fascists!

Of course, I will be told, as Putin does, that I must be denazified. Christophe will perhaps say that he is here to save me?

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I had missed that... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

My God, my God, my God...

Didier who mixes everything and anything and goes into pure and hard defamation (a real fascist method in short)... Super disappointed with your lack of clairvoyance and your inability to judge the entirety of the work of this forum for some subjects "that you don't like". But completely "understandable" for the Boomer that you are... after me the deluge?

Obviously, you don't know how to partition your ideas (enough)? Amazing at your age...

Note valid for other members who "follow" these about the false prophet Did67 (Bin what? I too can do defamation, can't I?) Although, not sure it's so defamatory, here's a gift: https://jardinierparesseux.com/ : Mrgreen:

Laidback Gardener, All About Easy Gardening with Larry Hodgson

Domain Name: JARDINIERPARESSEUX.COM
Creation Date: 2005-03-24T18:48:06

He doesn't ask you for royalists on the sales of your books for using his concept and his name?

That's just because you were stupid, mean and unfair :) so I put myself on your level of stupidity : Mrgreen:

For Zemmour, I closed the subject... If I had opened it, it was because I thought he was the best bulwark for Macron. Damn we've known each other for years, it's certainly not for his racist side (and Jew of Berber origin how could he be? He is for Islamophile leftists! But he is certainly with fuckers who don't respect society and live together! Do you like them, unpunished delinquents who are repeat offenders for life? I don't, sorry, I don't want my son to live in a shitty society! So yes, I'm racist with assholes and idiots who don't respect the laws and living together...if you're not, you're selfish dirty people living in ivory towers!)

Afterwards it is certain that in your remote Alsatian village quite far from urban centers, you are rather protected from this fauna and these community problems...

Zemmour I supported him, I spoke about it, because he was the candidate who best showed that he loved (what remains) of France, its traditions, its people... In short, his side "savior of French traditions" that touched me! You have to be a hell of a jerk or at least selfish not to be touched by this part of Zemmour's message! And a hell of an asshole to limit Zemmour's message to "racism"...

But it's true that "Fuck France" is more in my fashion than "Vive la France"...

We'll talk about it again in 5, 7 or even 14 years ( : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: ), when the Macron clique will have "finished the job"... you will bite your fingers...

Because remember what we said about covid vaccines... the truth is coming out in the open right now... more bad conspiracy from "racists"? : Lol: : Mrgreen:

Ah but I understood, you may be a basic anti-Semite, that's why so much hatred for Zemmour? Wouldn't surprise me given the historical FN/RN scores in the small Alsatian villages (the Nostalgie Comrade?) : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

ps: if you have the courage, call me, you have my number...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/22, 10:35

And speaking of compartmentalization, you would see that I can take the cabbage rather violently with a member on a subject, and the same day, support his remarks in another subject which has nothing to do!

I have no problem with hatred or grudges against people (when I am attacked I defend myself on the other hand)... when I attack it is ideas not people, I do not amalgamate and generalities, unlike you obviously!

You fell very low my Didier! : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

The debate of ideas and not of body, that's a democratic debate... but I understand that after 5 years of false democracy in Macronie, you have forgotten some basics on what democracy and respect for the live together ! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/05/22, 10:57

Didier suffered from bad influences and believed in what some people said, drawn from defamation!
(including Guy who did a lot of undermining damage in MP, according to some echoes... of himself!)

I believe that there is not even a need to justify anything, everything has always been clear in the strategy which consisted in blocking Macron. That has never given a political line here. It never. It was the “useful vote” in the absence of any other candidate who could have won. I had another electoral choice, but I understood it like that, that no one comes to say that there was confusion.

I also point out the two by whom the defamation began WELL BEFORE ZÉMOUR ENTERED THE SCENE, it was Dopey and especially Pedro, an extremely pernicious impostor. Because deviating from the meaning given to the subject, to stick the label "estremdroate" on it (and demonize the interlocutor...)

04/06/16, (here I denounced the shenanigans of Bill Gates, but Pedro gave a villainous orientation unrelated to the substance)
science-and-technology/evolution-of-biological-species-and-chance-t11282-2150.html?hilit=droite#p304734

Here unable to answer, he again oriented the debate on his principle of demonization => “estremdroate”
health-pollution-prevention/resignation-of-dr-raoult-partisan-of-chloroquine-from-the-covid-scientific-council-t19-16370.html?hilit=droite#p3870

And it's not complicated, as soon as we asked to specify the false accusations, to put links: there was no one left!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/05/22, 11:37

(date of the 2nd link 31/07/2020, well before the Zémour case, he did this gradually)

03/08/2020 — he again deviates from substantive questions to catalog the media in order to demonize the person who spoke there!
health-pollution-prevention/resignation-of-dr-raoult-partisan-of-chloroquine-from-the-covid-scientific-council-t19-16370.html?hilit=droite#p3890

17/09/2020 — ditto, weak on substance, takes the tangent of demonization (so practical to avoid talking about the origin of covid)
natural-human-disasters/coronavirus-whose-or-what-and-why-is-fault-t16346-700.html?hilit=droite#p411453

14/01/2021 — he was told about complaints against vaccines, and hop, he demonized the lawyer again by sticking him with estremdroate
health-pollution-prevention/les-cons-du-coronavirus-t16359-2730.html?hilit=droite#p427424

15/01/2021 — ditto, demonization of the media to discredit the news (a rare pervert with a tenacious grudge, the guy...)
health-pollution-prevention/les-cons-du-coronavirus-t16359-2760.html?hilit=droite#p427499

30/01/2021 — there he was targeting direct news sources, with the aim of muzzling and pushing for self-censorship on HIS “moral basis” when it is precisely on this basis “of an Estremedroat morality” that he demonizes the source, the end of the end in manipulation!
health-pollution-prevention/covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-700.html?hilit=droite#p429758

02/02/2021 — ditto, the “background” does not matter, as long as it can demonize the medium, it achieves its goal!
health-pollution-prevention/covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-750.html?hilit=droite#p430145
Last edited by Obamot the 06 / 05 / 22, 12: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/22, 12:04

Of course, but we're not talking about Guy... he went back to his woods and so much the better given his latest behavior... : Lol:

Ah, but some would say it's still MY fault... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/05/22, 12:18

The dozens of examples that I give do not concern Guy but Pedrodelavega, the leader who focused the debate on “estemedroat”, and this in order to demonize AND the sources of his opponents AND their content... He is the main initiator of all this defamation of the forum, and he did it over several years in a very subtle way, as soon as he detected the potential for a deleterious leverage effect (and on a political background, moreover, totally non-existent among his detractors) but therefore defamation / demonization he has long promoted.

It is he who is responsible for all this manipulation, it is obvious. Then with the candidacy of Zémour, he carried the blow.
Last edited by Obamot the 06 / 05 / 22, 12: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/05/22, 12:29

Christophe wrote:
I had missed that... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

My God, my God, my God...

It's crazy what you can miss when you focus on your fears with the simple hope of the promises of a guru....

We may even be missing the fact that said guru is there...Because it was put there...for a specific purpose...I compare it to the magician's red scarf...While your eyes follow the movements of the scarf.... you don't see what the illusionite is tinkering with with the other hand...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/22, 12:46

Uh I didn't understand Macro...probably because I haven't had a Friday aperitif yet : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/05/22, 17:39

Have a drink... Some say it should be the most important meal of the day. : Mrgreen:

I just wanted to say.... What to focus on the coco and on the zeze... And god knows you've worked hard on these two great fears... Well you've certainly missed a lot of things. .. Here on your forum like the whirlwind departure of Didier, a guy you've known for a long time... I dare to hope that you haven't done the same with your circle of real relatives...

For the providential guru.... I think there was a scam on the merchandise.... This guy was posed here for the good cause... Ie sweeten enough voices to mlp and jlm for that Manu finds himself in the second round and by the fact... Reelected...

In short, the red rag that we followed... Without seeing the trickery...
3 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...