Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Boris70 » 01/03/21, 20:59

Moindreffor wrote:send the one on the potatoes

Finally you will have potato and onion!
In this test, she also tested the effect of the animal casing to make horn dung: horn or hoof. Finding beautiful horns is not always easy as they are often burnt on cows or are misshapen. So she wanted to see if the clog was a good alternative. The control that received silica sprays received these sprays on different days (for example: a fruit-day + a leaf-day + a root-day)

essay.JPG
essay.JPG (106.09 KiB) Viewed 920 times

Source: Maria Thun, Indications resulting from research on constellations, Volume 2, Mouvement de culture biodynamique, 1996.
0 x
Recharge your batteries in sacred places http://www.lokahita.fr
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/03/21, 21:14

Boris70 wrote:

In this test, she also tested the effect of the animal casing to make horn dung: horn or hoof. Finding beautiful horns is not always easy as they are often burnt on cows or are misshapen. So she wanted to see if the clog was a good alternative. The control that received silica sprays received these sprays on different days (for example: a fruit-day + a leaf-day + a root-day)

Source: Maria Thun, Indications resulting from research on constellations, Volume 2, Mouvement de culture biodynamique, 1996.

these are the results, what I wanted was the protocol, because cultivating 50 plants in favorable conditions and 50 in good conditions we can expect to have better results, in the book we talk about similarities in growing conditions or soils?

and do you have the composition of the spray?
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 01/03/21, 22:22

phil53 wrote:Virosis Didier does not talk about it in his last video. By planting like him last year, I had plenty of them. Some pros, in order not to process on the contrary, space more to avoid processing.

I mention them all the same. Saying it's not the biggest problem (usually implied).

These are the nematodes, in general.

A major "problem" can be rust, which I do not mention in this video (but in a video where it is about the harvest, last summer). There, it is the climate (humidity - not necessarily the presence of water; just humidity) that plays a big role. And, indeed, density. There is no real cure for rust. The planting date will play a role.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/03/21, 22:23

VetusLignum wrote:But I must admit that I am not sure how to identify a virus in garlic. Or maybe I never saw one.

They are elongated "mosaics", with more yellow areas on the leaves ... I haven't had any yet.

While I had it harsh on cucurbits (probably an introduced plant, which I had been given)
0 x
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Boris70 » 01/03/21, 22:28

Moindreffor wrote:
Boris70 wrote:

these are the results, what I wanted was the protocol, because cultivating 50 plants in favorable conditions and 50 in good conditions we can expect to have better results, in the book we talk about similarities in growing conditions or soils?

and do you have the composition of the spray?

When we see the photos of his tests, they are on similar plots. Sprays are the usual biodynamic preparations: horn dung and horn silica. This acts at homeopathic dose because we mix a small amount for tens of liters of water.
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/03/21, 22:32

Boris70 wrote:trampling.jpg

that's it the fada is back! You will have made me laugh with your covid dance !!

It was made for!

Still, I do not despair of having an "honorable" harvest. And I hope that this will shake the neurons to those who cannot imagine anything else "that if you have not carefully prepared your" seedbed ", it will not grow!"

[There is already the sowing of radishes and turnips in August 2020; it's a booster shot!]
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/03/21, 22:33

Boris70 wrote:... a small amount is mixed for tens of liters of water.

We "energize" !!! You have to turn in a certain way. The "modernists" mechanized the operation. But the "purists" do it by hand.
1 x
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Boris70 » 01/03/21, 23:03

Did67 wrote:
Boris70 wrote:... a small amount is mixed for tens of liters of water.

We "energize" !!! You have to turn in a certain way. The "modernists" mechanized the operation. But the "purists" do it by hand.

Yes a beautiful vortex in one direction then in the other for 1 hour ... 1 horn dung and 3 horn silica and if we respect the lunar calendar the 4 types of days depending on the vegetables, that makes hours! !
1 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 02/03/21, 12:07

If there was still a proof of the fact that plants have only one desire, it is to grow .....
IMG_20210302_094707_8.jpg
2 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/03/21, 12:25

Doris wrote:If there was still a proof of the fact that plants have only one desire, it is to grow .....
IMG_20210302_094707_8.jpg

Yes a good example ...

We can also see it coming out of the grate sewer openings.
And then we take the head for 3 pebbles or a hard ground ... : Mrgreen:
1 x