Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Moindreffor » 27/02/21, 19:30

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:The medium-sized versus the voles

he just forgets one thing voles it jumps very well so it will also be necessary to protect the top what it does not say or does not do yet
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 27/02/21, 19:38

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Amagabeli 0.9M x 15M Stainless Steel Metal Wire Mesh Welding 12,7mm Square Mesh Mesh 1,2mm Thick Wire Mesh ...
130 balls on Amazon.

Goods.

So I looked badly. Or Amazon, I zapped ???

We will wait a bit! 130 balls! And Amazon ...

I think there is a way to find a local store that has this. The difficulty is that you have to find them. For a DIY, I needed an anodized aluminum plate like 10 x 20 cm ... Well at 30 km there was a company that made it to measure for an acceptable price ...
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 27/02/21, 21:01

Did67 wrote:I think there is a way to find a local store that has this. The difficulty is that you have to find them. For a DIY, I needed an anodized aluminum plate like 10 x 20 cm ... Well at 30 km there was a company that made it to measure for an acceptable price ...

it is often the problem of the room, it lacks visibility, an uncle made me have iron stakes 25 years ago, right next to a galvanization and for almost nothing, I did everything galvanized, well saddled they still hold the wire mesh without any maintenance for 25 years

you just had to know that it was possible for individuals
1 x
(of me)
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 28/02/21, 08:18

I looked, the idea may sound good, but I really wish him that he wasn't the same species as me, otherwise it's dead, he will come in from the top, no problem.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Boris70 » 28/02/21, 11:23

Sunday rant!

Mulhouse will spend € 200 to grow a natural forest! It is true that for millions of years, nature has not known how to grow forests. And there are botanists and naturalists included in the project !!
And on top of that they spent some facebook ad to get me to run into it.

At the top of Donon, in the Alsatian Vosges, they cut the fir trees to let a natural forest grow. There are now birches, rowan trees, beeches and a few spruces. It's much more airy and luminous and it didn't cost € 200 to do it.

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... 73740.html
0 x
Recharge your batteries in sacred places http://www.lokahita.fr
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 28/02/21, 11:50

Boris70 wrote:Sunday rant!

Mulhouse will spend € 200 to grow a natural forest! It is true that for millions of years, nature has not known how to grow forests. And there are botanists and naturalists included in the project !!

At the top of Donon, in the Alsatian Vosges, they cut the fir trees to let a natural forest grow. There are now birches, rowan trees, beeches and a few spruces. It's much more airy and luminous and it didn't cost € 200 to do it.

The madness won us over, it is there that we see that we are in an extremely rich country and that energy does not cost what it should in terms of impact on the environment. Even an electric bulldozer will destroy biodiversity. (Quote from Aurélien Barreau)
At home, the town spent € 220 to make 29 garden plots of 50 and 75m2. Excluding the price of the land and the landscaping around the land. Even if we take the standards into account, it's crazy from my point of view.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/02/21, 13:43

phil53 wrote:

Madness has won us over, it is here that we see that we are in an extremely rich country

you want organic, green, urban nature well you have to pay the price, and there is no limit, with the approval of the new majority of bobo city dwellers who want green

at home it's 180 € to dig a large artificial pond on a tarpaulin, people turn around it takes a quarter of an hour
1 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/02/21, 14:16

Never happy ...
Cost of the operation, 200.000 euros, financed by the municipality and around fifteen local corporate sponsors.

I prefer this kind of initiative to the too often unnecessary "roundabout madness".
How much does ... a roundabout cost: from 100 to 000 million €

https://www.journaldunet.com/economie/m ... rond-point
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 28/02/21, 15:02

Doris wrote:

I looked, the idea may sound good, but I really wish him that he wasn't the same species as me, otherwise it's dead, he will come in from the top, no problem.

However, will the voles find in the basement with the relatively shallow fence and a restricted space in width an environment that will suit it?
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 28/02/21, 15:05

What is it that bothers you?

Spending?

Would you have preferred to leave fallow and let nature take its course?
1 x