Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Uncle Buzz
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Uncle Buzz » 17/01/21, 12:11

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:In short, the frequency is 915 MHz

Nobody will probably bother you about it, but the frequency of 915MHz is prohibited in France (reserved for military use), in France we will rather use the frequency of 868MHz, the frequencies being close enough to operate on the same equipment, a configuration software is sufficient to switch from one frequency to another (of course it is up to the manufacturer to provide this option so that its equipment can work in several countries, 915MHz in the USA in particular, 868MHz in Europe), you are "stuck "with what we delivered to you.

915MHz weather stations are prohibited in France (probably throughout Europe).

868MHz or 915MHz, it doesn't change the range anyway, it was just information.

No need to know all these details to use a weather station, a reliable manufacturer handles it for you, which Chinese sellers who manufacture for their own account are not necessarily (because even for the big reliable and expensive brands, these are always the Chinese who manufacture in fine).
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/01/21, 12:33

A priori, this exists in legal frequency - it is twice as expensive: https://www.banggood.com/fr/Misol-HP300 ... svEALw_wcB

Amazon also sells it in the 868 MHz version:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/01/21, 12:35

On this description, Aliexpress also mentions 868 MHz !!!!

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32810015137.html
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/01/21, 12:37

After the Huawei scandal, the Misol scandal ???? As you are surely close to the Albion plateau, they are trying to capture the soldiers! Maybe to hijack our rockets (but I think they're gone ??? No one told them ???)
0 x
Uncle Buzz
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Uncle Buzz » 17/01/21, 12:41

EDIT: I wrote nonsense, too used to the errors of Chinese plugs, the control unit communicates in WIFI (2.4GHz) with a PC or telephone for the consultation of data, regardless of the frequency of the sensors / control unit
0 x
Rust COHLE
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Rust COHLE » 17/01/21, 12:51

For my part my MISOL "all in one" is in 433 Mhz and indeed WIFI 2,4 GHz, I had found an article saying that the 433 Mhz being "less harmful" to health and suffered less interference with other parasitic radio waves ...
0 x
"Efficiency is intelligent laziness"
Did67

by Did67 » 17/01/21, 15:48

Uncle Buzz wrote:EDIT: I wrote nonsense, too used to the errors of Chinese plugs, the control unit communicates in WIFI (2.4GHz) with a PC or telephone for the consultation of data, regardless of the frequency of the sensors / control unit

If I understood correctly, there are both. Or there are two things:

a) The "sensors" / station link (the "box"), which is carried out by radio waves 433 or 866 MHz. This is the one we talked about when radio signals were "lost" - and the measured data ...

b) The station's communication with the computer. Some stations communicate with Wifi. And you can retrieve the data from a site. Or you get them back to an SD card. Or, like my weather station, the box (which communicates with the sensors via 433 or 866 MHz radio waves) is connected to USB by a cable. The 3 systems exist.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/01/21, 15:49

For those who are interested, the interview I gave to a "fan", for Libertoo. Where you have to register to read it. So for those who don't want to ...

Interview Libertoo.pdf
(294.47 KB) Downloaded times 162
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 17/01/21, 17:50

Did67 wrote:For those who are interested, the interview I gave to a "fan", for Libertoo. Where you have to register to read it. So for those who don't want to ...

Interview Libertoo.pdf

from Didier pure strain, an interview in PDF, it will soon be longer than a short story from Maupassant : Mrgreen: in any case, it reads with as much interest ...
just that Maupassant is tea and cookies by the fireside, Didier a beer and a ham butter in the vegetable garden : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
pi-r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pi-r » 17/01/21, 18:29

Did67 wrote:As you are surely close to the Albion plateau, they are trying to capture the soldiers! Maybe to hijack our rockets (but I think they're gone ??? No one told them ???)

I can confirm to you that they have not been there for quite a few years. I went back to it some time ago, after having been a shepherd up there even longer ... than memories ... the actual base still exists.
0 x