Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Boris70 » 11/01/21, 18:14

Moindreffor wrote:Beware of random and uncontrolled trials, it's a blow to leave your health there if not more ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
as it is often said, "the realization of such or such thing is the fruit of the work of a professional not to reproduce at home" : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
even with the herbalism bible ...

I have experience and knowledge in medicinal plants, I do not do anything !! I'm talking about a cup of herbal tea, not a thermo a day !! An infusion of the leaves is a traditional practice. But since I didn't like the mode of action of this plant, I threw away the dried leaves I had anyway. I wanted to test this plant to promote sleep. When I discuss all of this with my doctor who is competent in herbal medicine, he doesn't jump !!
0 x
Recharge your batteries in sacred places http://www.lokahita.fr
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 11/01/21, 19:53

Did67 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
Did67 wrote:And yet the aftermath of drunkenness can be painful!

it is dehydration following excess alcohol consumption, its digestion consuming a lot of water, which causes this, by consuming water in sufficient quantity with alcohol, you will have intoxication but not the difficult tomorrow : Mrgreen:

As written later, I have never experimented on my own. Finally if two or three times in my student life - not too many memories!

I report what is being said ...

It's real life, we French say we're champions but we roll quickly under the table, and we have a hangover, in my family in Poland, during large receptions, it's vodka, but next to the glass, you have a glass like an orangeade glass and at your disposal, water, orange juice or beet juice (in fact, the cooking water of red beets) and no glass of vodka is not followed by its large glass of non-alcoholic liquid and therefore when we say drunk like a Polish it is that they drink like Polish but French-style without the glass of water next to it : Mrgreen:
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 11/01/21, 20:01

Boris70 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:Beware of random and uncontrolled trials, it's a blow to leave your health there if not more ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
as it is often said, "the realization of such or such thing is the fruit of the work of a professional not to reproduce at home" : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
even with the herbalism bible ...

I have experience and knowledge in medicinal plants, I do not do anything !! I'm talking about a cup of herbal tea, not a thermo a day !! An infusion of the leaves is a traditional practice. But since I didn't like the mode of action of this plant, I threw away the dried leaves I had anyway. I wanted to test this plant to promote sleep. When I discuss all of this with my doctor who is competent in herbal medicine, he doesn't jump !!

It is sometimes useful to specify that we know it or even essential, because on the net, too many people sometimes follow without really thinking the delusions of certain YouTubers, for example in cosmetics, to put honey in the eyes to lighten the color. : Twisted: : Twisted:

and therefore rather than talking about tests it would be more prudent to develop a little, because otherwise some may also start to try anything and everything ... with more or less success ...

nothing against you personally, just a warning, it's a bit like the teen professional who speaks because some remain teenagers for a very, very long time
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Boris70 » 11/01/21, 23:37

Moindreffor wrote:It is sometimes useful to specify that we know it or even essential, because on the net, too many people sometimes follow without really thinking the delusions of certain YouTubers, for example in cosmetics, to put honey in the eyes to lighten the color. : Twisted: : Twisted:

and therefore rather than talking about tests it would be more prudent to develop a little, because otherwise some may also start to try anything and everything ... with more or less success ...

nothing against you personally, just a warning, it's a bit like the teen professional who speaks because some remain teenagers for a very, very long time

Yes, it is certain that precautions must be taken with medicinal plants, especially with the fashion for essential oils, some of which are corrosive to the skin if insufficiently diluted. Afterwards, it's up to everyone to cultivate common sense and do their own research. There are serious medical sites like https://www.passeportsante.net/ which give reliable indications with supporting scientific publication.
0 x
alkaline
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by alkaline » 11/01/21, 23:53

Off topic
Did67 wrote:
Boris70 wrote:
I had the impression that it was acting directly in my head ...

It was not just an impression!
Bad lettuce trip ... ouch ouch : Shock: I will never look at my salad like before ...
0 x
it depends
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Boris70 » 12/01/21, 00:36

Alkaline wrote:
Off topic
Did67 wrote:
Boris70 wrote:
I had the impression that it was acting directly in my head ...

It was not just an impression!
Bad lettuce trip ... ouch ouch : Shock: I will never look at my salad like before ...

: Lol: I've never had a bad trip, but I guess it must be a lot worse !!

The Egyptians believed that cultivated lettuce was an aphrodisiac because they associated bolting with an erection and latex with ... I'll let you guess!

You'll never see a lettuce run like before : Lol:
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/21, 09:48

Boris70 wrote:
Yes it is certain that it is necessary to take precautions with the medicinal plants, ...

As in everything, we must avoid "idolatry". "Since it's natural, it's harmless."

The realistic way of looking at it is: "Since it works, it can possibly have negative effects!" After that, it is the dose and the duration of use that cause the adverse effects or not.

Most of the "active ingredients", in particular alkaloids, plants do not synthesize to heal us or be pleasant to us. They invented them to defend themselves against ... grazers, in particular. Many of which are mammals, which have physiological mechanisms similar to ours! So, potentially, it's toxic! It's made for" !!! Well shot, the grazer stops grazing and daydreams at the foot of the plant. And like any good junkie, he will end up "vegetating" ... Sometimes this is only a deterrent: bitterness, etc ... And sometimes, it's both.
0 x
Boris70
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Boris70 » 12/01/21, 10:37

Did67 wrote:
Boris70 wrote:
Yes it is certain that it is necessary to take precautions with the medicinal plants, ...

As in everything, we must avoid "idolatry". "Since it's natural, it's harmless."

The realistic way of looking at it is: "Since it works, it can possibly have negative effects!" After that, it is the dose and the duration of use that cause the adverse effects or not.

Most of the "active ingredients", in particular alkaloids, plants do not synthesize to heal us or be pleasant to us. They invented them to defend themselves against ... grazers, in particular. Many of which are mammals, which have physiological mechanisms similar to ours! So, potentially, it's toxic! It's made for" !!! Well shot, the grazer stops grazing and daydreams at the foot of the plant. And like any good junkie, he will end up "vegetating" ... Sometimes this is only a deterrent: bitterness, etc ... And sometimes, it's both.

See worse! The eagle fern is carcinogenic, mutagenic and destroys vitamin B1. We understand better why it thrives so well. This does not prevent the Japanese from being crazy about young sticks which remain toxic over the long term even when properly prepared. There are some who like to live dangerously. We also know their passion for fugu fish ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/21, 10:41

Colchicum contains colchicine, one of the most potent mutagens - I don't know if we've synthesized it better!

And one of our neighbors died this spring confusing wild garlic with colchicum! It comes as a shock ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 12/01/21, 11:11

Did67 wrote:Colchicum contains colchicine, one of the most potent mutagens - I don't know if we've synthesized it better!

And one of our neighbors died this spring confusing wild garlic with colchicum! It comes as a shock ...

Colchicine has been part of therapeutic trials to treat the ongoing epidemic
0 x