Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Moindreffor » 15/10/20, 10:35

Did67 wrote:Certainly !

But as there are vegetables labeled "organic" or a mention on the cigarette pack, I suggest adding two labels:

"Avoid watching silly shows on TV!" [to each, according to his tastes, to put the emissions or the channels]

et

"Cannot seriously harm the brain!"

I say that some videos should have the logo
"can seriously harm the brain" or even more like a pack of cigarettes harms your health and if not the one that I prefer, add to human rights, that of dying stupid
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 15/10/20, 12:30

I was talking about my videos here, in response to yool's remark: following this thread is a real job!

Do you think they harm the brain ??? [I'm talking of course if you don't watch them on a smartphone, which, in fact, with such lengths, could be harmful ...]
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/10/20, 16:57

Did67 wrote:I was talking about my videos here, in response to yool's remark: following this thread is a real job!

Do you think they harm the brain ??? [I'm talking of course if you don't watch them on a smartphone, which, in fact, with such lengths, could be harmful ...]

follow this thread it's a real job, it's from me : Mrgreen: , your videos are like watching Arte, you know why you watch them and what you like is what everyone else criticizes, there I was talking about other youtuber some of which can really be harmful to your health, like a show like TPMP or the angels, or the Marseillais, or the ch'ti which make big audiences but which leave after-effects ...
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 15/10/20, 18:31

What a con !!! I'm speaking about me...

[I shouldn't post when I'm reading too fast, between two meetings or at nap time; I accumulate a little fatigue in my tour in the north (geographical) since last Wednesday and for 2 more days, and I sometimes have a little "picking up" brain; the "offs" of this type of tour demand a lot of attention - and in the end, here, not enough is left! I'm talking about discussions, not drinking!]
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 16/10/20, 16:41

Did67 wrote: the "offs" of this type of tour demand a lot of attention - and in the end, here, not enough is left! I'm talking about discussions, not drinking!]

yes, yes, is that they all say in the north beer is not considered an alcoholic drink, the proof is given to children in their bottles
0 x
(of me)
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 16/10/20, 21:43

not bad this video

1 x
Yool
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Yool » 17/10/20, 20:35

New videos of André Abrahami with Didier.

I really like your duo! André's channel isn't bad too. I am discovering it at the moment.
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/10/20, 21:06

yool wrote:New videos of André Abrahami with Didier.

I haven't seen it yet but it's funny because the day before yesterday I was transplanting cabbage in tubes and I was surprised to be able to do it by hand.

Thin then go down without forcing too much of a little less than 15cm I would never have believed: at the beginning the max was 3 or 4 ..

But as it had been 2 years (I say 2 years in the video but I wonder if it is not more) that I had not put my hands in my soil, it must have "been done" between hay, natural grass , a little manure and the clay underneath has to "melt".

So I filmed this which is really surprising for me and I say in the video that it is the “method” DH, MSV ... etc, hence the relationship with André's video.

We will believe that Tana is making a big media offensive before the holidays but it was not concerted Image
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/10/20, 19:28

I always do great offensives. But sometimes I shoot aside!

André's two videos are also, for me, "lessons" that he gave me so that I could understand his fast and light production technique. It is in fact a "double blow". I think he genuinely appreciates what I'm doing, and it's not fair to comm ...
0 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 19/10/20, 08:50

Did67 wrote:I think he genuinely enjoys what I'm doing, and that it's not fair to comm ...

He's already referred to you, I don't think that's just communication. I watch his videos a bit, I like it, but I admit that I have a little trouble with his rhythm: not to understand, but hey, life around me is already so fast and crazy, that when I talk or think or listen in the garden, I like the time to be a bit slow. So your second joint video on the floor is fine, but I hope you will give us your video about it and that it is at least 1h59.

About the sandy soil elsewhere: I am here in sandy soil on alios. The alios is in places of my land very close, in places deeper. In the vegetable garden I don't remember, and since I wouldn't dig anymore ...., but I can fall on it when I plant a tree. Everyone here curses alios, but I don't really understand anymore: it is more or less rich in OM, it is often less acid than the sandy layer, according to the archives in 1955 year of drought, the yields agricultural was higher in places with alios, it contains minerals ..... So I try to see a little clearly in there, but I find either blah blah, or scientific explanations too complicated for me, if you can you enlighten me more? But just seen like that, the alios in my soil doesn't seem like a limiting or negative element to me.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand