Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by GuyGadebois » 30/06/20, 16:48

Did67 wrote:I do not recognize...

Have you tried Plantnet?

If you send a photo of the leaves, a photo of the flowers, etc ... it is quite precise (I had only one error, so far, in my tests ... I have not made a hundred and a thousand either!).

I will try again (she had found nothing, the app on the phone of a friend), thank you. I had never seen this climbing plant which climbs really very very well! Insects love it and it hasn't stopped flowering for weeks.
Ps: Plantnet found it on my phone: Climbing knotweed or Turkestan knotweed, Fallopia baldschuanica.
https://www.gerbeaud.com/jardin/fiches/ ... ,1438.html
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 01/07/20, 12:05

I watched your new video, your puny tomato plant, of which you say you have not yet identified his illness challenged me, I have one like that, or rather two. Last year the same, a plant or two. Like last year, it concerns early tomatoes. I tried to find out, I did not find the solution. I just observed the last one that it was not contagious, and I didn't find anything special in the soil either. I'll watch this time, but I wait, he has beautiful tomatoes.
1 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/07/20, 12:15

Did67 wrote:... "gives himself the obligation" ... I would not say that;

Let's say I like to speak clearly. And do not hide possible criticism, convinced that I am that nothing is ever perfect. So just turn the part over, to see any drawbacks. On which I explain. What choices I make. Or I place my sliders. Why. Etc ...

Obviously, suddenly, phenoculture is no longer neither “revolutionary”, nor “sensational”, nor “incredible” [so much the better, I always wonder why something that is unbelievable attracts the world so much!] .. It's just a "good compromise", one that satisfies me.

drinking water catchment area, 300m from my home, each year, the hay is cut, put in round bale : Evil: and rotten on the spot until the moment when I do not know who comes to remove them, and we can see this quite regularly in different places, in my corner, I will say that the hay is not a resource which is in shortage, so it don't think of it as removing hay from animals
for some regions with a large deficit I would not say the same thing, but since farmers are not crazy either if they do not have enough for their animals, they should not sell them

otherwise, as there are many private horses, and these same private individuals often find it difficult to get rid of horse manure, it is a good way for me to replace some of the hay, because beware, horses do not digest not all the seeds and the horse manure without hay on top of it is like sowing meadows, my neighbor paid the price, hey he motorcycles : Mrgreen:

I think that when you want to criticize something negatively, you always find arguments, even if these arguments are flawed or show great bad faith
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 01/07/20, 14:45

question:

for one or other of my cucurbits whose leaves I find a little pale and small and which are slow to take off ... (it must be said that I had planted them on a plot where there were leeks all last winter ... hence probably a lack of fertility)

if I don't pee directly in the vegetable patch, but in a bucket :D (several times and adding water to make more volume), is it possible that the nitrogen contained in the urine evaporates little by little, since it is not used all right now? : Oops:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/07/20, 15:16

Yes. Normally, at high temperatures like right now, quickly enough, you smell of ammonia. It is a part of the N which bars as NH3 (ammonia gas) ... This reaction goes fairly quickly when the temperatures are favorable ... But of course, it is not neither total nor immediate ... And I doubt that you want to put in the fridge to calm down a little bacteria ?
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/07/20, 15:20

Moindreffor wrote:drinking water catchment area, 300m from my home, each year, the hay is cut, put in round bale : Evil: and rotten on the spot until the moment when I do not know who comes to remove them, and we can see this quite regularly in different places, in my corner, I will say that the hay is not a resource which is in shortage, so it don't think of it as removing hay from animals
for some regions with a large deficit I would not say the same thing, but since farmers are not crazy either if they do not have enough for their animals, they should not sell them

otherwise, as there are many private horses, and these same private individuals often find it difficult to get rid of horse manure, it is a good way for me to replace some of the hay, because beware, horses do not digest not all the seeds and the horse manure without hay on top of it is like sowing meadows, my neighbor paid the price, hey he motorcycles : Mrgreen:

I think that when you want to criticize something negatively, you always find arguments, even if these arguments are flawed or show great bad faith

It's funny enough that the "best" hay, that of protected catchment areas at home, a Natura 2000 protected site (to "save" a stemless thistle and an orchid) is "swung" and rots on the spot.

It is more than organic, but generally unsuitable for use as fodder because it is too fibrous, stuffed with thorns, etc ... But excellent for "phenoculture" ... But that is not enough known!
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/07/20, 18:04

Did67 wrote:Yes. Normally, at high temperatures like right now, quickly enough, you smell of ammonia. It is a part of the N which bars as NH3 (ammonia gas) ... This reaction goes fairly quickly when the temperatures are favorable ... But of course, it is not neither total nor immediate ... And I doubt that you want to put in the fridge to calm down a little bacteria ?

you put it in a closed bottle, it keeps well, I have some that pass the winter ... but beware this year I doped a little early, you have to wait for a good rooting and on wet ground, otherwise you have the opposite effect, today it’s raining tomorrow I’ll water with 10% diluted urine to boost everything that doesn’t climb the Tourmalet on the big plateau
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/07/20, 18:07

Did67 wrote:It's funny enough that the "best" hay, that of protected catchment areas at home, a Natura 2000 protected site (to "save" a stemless thistle and an orchid) is "swung" and rots on the spot.

It is more than organic, but generally unsuitable for use as fodder because it is too fibrous, stuffed with thorns, etc ... But excellent for "phenoculture" ...But that is not known enough!

a guy should make videos, lectures or even write a book for it to finally be known :!: :!: :!:
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 01/07/20, 18:14

Still it should be a minimum credible, the guy!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/07/20, 18:21

Did67 wrote:Still it should be a minimum credible, the guy!

it's the hardest to find, I know a mediator, but he is not credible ... even if he plays rather well in front of a camera
0 x
(of me)