Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Did67 » 24/05/20, 07:26

Oh, it's very simple:

a) the station includes a thermal probe, a measurement of air humidity, an anemometer (wind speed), a wind vane, a rain gauge
b) it is connected by waves to a "box" which is in my house and displays all this data in real time + time, atmospheric pressure, temperature and indoor humidity (measurement in the box)
c) it records all data at a configurable rate
d) connection to the computer via USB to directly recover the data, and process it (graph edition).

You can set "alarms": for example that it rings and wakes you up if it freezes ...

The prices are of the order of magnitude of 150 € (be careful, sometimes the rain is on the image but is an option; check the description of the contents of the packaging).
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 24/05/20, 07:27

We are not spoiled at home. Yesterday, 9,9 mm. It's good. But that does not fill the UK with the ground !!!
1 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 24/05/20, 08:30

Here, since the flood of May 11, nothing. And nothing seen in the next fortnight, and again temperatures worthy of August. Hard, hard this Landes spring.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Did67

by Did67 » 24/05/20, 08:48

Did67 wrote:The prices are of the order of magnitude of 150 € (be careful, sometimes the rain is on the image but is an option; check the description of the contents of the packaging).

Note that it is hardly more expensive than a grelinette!
0 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 24/05/20, 10:03

Doris wrote:Here, since the flood of May 11, nothing. And nothing seen in the next fortnight, and again temperatures worthy of August. Hard, hard this Landes spring.

Here, we did not leave for a historic drought ... If it does not rain in June it is guaranteed. There will be no shortage of water at the tap but the soil is already very dry (July level)
Almost no rain since early March ... It sucks !!
Fortunately with the big thickness of hay the vegetable garden will come out but the trees will quickly be in survival mode.
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Did67

by Did67 » 24/05/20, 11:52

And Trump hasn't tweeted you to tell you that you're cheating, that climate change is all about green leftists, that besides in his (air-conditioned) office, he's never hot, and that in his 747 (air-conditioned) he is very good ... He did not ask you why you did not use injections of bleach in your soil because in "bleach" there is water so that will save your crops ... What the hell is he doing ???
1 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 24/05/20, 13:16

Well, I don't know, maybe he is no longer in the shape of his big days? Did he fire all his cartridges? Oh no I know: he can't send me a twitt, I don't have twitter.
0 x
Edmond Rostand
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 24/05/20, 14:04

Doris wrote:Here, since the flood of May 11, nothing. And nothing seen in the next fortnight, and again temperatures worthy of August. Hard, hard this Landes spring.

Same here Doris. By "chance" I memorize your messages well (I went a lot to the moors on vacation) and therefore we have had the same weather since January.

The soil is still OK for now, just now I'm going to the vegetable garden to judge whether or not to water.
0 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 24/05/20, 16:14

My soil in the vegetable garden is still good, thanks to the cover, but elsewhere it is extremely dry, those who make their vegetable garden here in bare soil, I wish them a good time, a lot of people made fun of me and my vegetable garden since last year, I have absolutely nothing to do, but the fun is changing sides, style: "I see that you have put a drip watering, it is not enough, it is already necessary now water with plenty of water, what will it be like in summer ", and I, who answer them, that I have watered only twice since the month of April; my tomato plants whose most beautiful stems are over a meter, "oh mine are still very small, you must have sown them really early", well no, it's just been two months; it laughs a lot less. You have to be careful though, last year we came close to the water restriction!
0 x
Edmond Rostand
Mrik
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mrik » 24/05/20, 21:42

Hello,
There is a phenoculteur must know what is hidden in these piles of "slime" which appear each year at the beginning of the gardening season! The photo is not very clear but there is always a small larva there. There are some in my lettuce this year and we find some earlier in the season on the cleavers.
IMG0295A.jpg
IMG0296A.jpg
IMG0296A.jpg (335.03 KB) Viewed times 1339
0 x