Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by phil12 » 15/01/19, 16:51

Hello Phénos!

A good little free lesson of Mr Selosse 6:40 to start the year, Did you beat in length : Mrgreen: :( but the longer it is, the better it is)
2 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Did67

by Did67 » 15/01/19, 18:34

It's training. I think it was two days (there was a practical day on the ground).

I watched this this summer. This is science. With all the prudence of the scientist. Too much for my taste. I was surprised, for example, that it does not evoke a threshold towards 100 to 150 ppm of P in the soil from which the mycorrhization is no longer done too much. It is in a table in the book on mycorrhizae of Fortin and co ...
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/01/19, 18:36

Moindreffor wrote:
and if not for my corner in the northern shadow of ideas?

It is in the shade and PLUS a slope facing due north?

If so, I would see ... a ski resort!
2 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/01/19, 18:40

Okay, more seriously. In summer, this place is suitable for vegetables that fear cagniard: certain salads, cabbage, ...

I think that the red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, currants ...), especially the pickers will also benefit from this situation. The others freeze you a harvest shifted compared to those being in the sun ...

Maybe rhubarb?
1 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 15/01/19, 18:42

Did67 wrote:It's training. I think it was two days (there was a practical day on the ground).

No, I think it's news posted on 11/01/2019 by glass of earth.
The other it seems to me that it was rather on the mycos there it is sure the biological functioning of the grounds.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Did67

by Did67 » 15/01/19, 19:24

Ah yes. Sorry. I had actually stayed on that concerning Mycorrhzias.

Thank you for correcting. Suddenly, I have a job, because Sélosse, there, I am taker!
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/01/19, 19:53

Take a look at the beginning. No complaints. Professor Sélosse is off to a good start !!!

[Too bad they are ten - ???? at most ??? - to listen to it! What a scandal !!!]

A little missed, all the same, in its journey on the texture: the role of silts in retaining water (what is called the useful reserve of the soil) ... I think it will come back to it - but that was not the subject either!
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/01/19, 20:43

Did67 wrote:Okay, more seriously. In summer, this place is suitable for vegetables that fear cagniard: certain salads, cabbage, ...

I think that the red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, currants ...), especially the pickers will also benefit from this situation. The others freeze you a harvest shifted compared to those being in the sun ...

Maybe rhubarb?

I was looking for where to move my rhubarb precisely, it will be an opportunity, I will place it in the sunniest corner, for the other side, I may place a second rainwater collector and it will do the trick
please
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/01/19, 23:35

It's the revolution at the National Horticultural Society ... long live the ban on Glyphosate Image

1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/01/19, 10:32

For the record, a year ago, I was invited to give a short conference during their regional "grand est" meeting !!! I was already surprised. I explained to them, in half an hour, the Potager du Laesseux.

But what seems important to me is that at a time when people no longer believe in the "powers" of the legislative branch, it is to note that it is the effects of the law on the prohibition of pesticides of summary for private gardeners, which dates from 3 or 4 years ago. It comes into effect. And even venerable ladies like the SNHF have to adapt.

I remember, it's a footnote in my book, that private gardeners, per unit area, used 3 or 4 times more pesticides than farmers!

NB: Roundup is also already banned for special use (in its formulation based on "glyphosate", because they have been clever and call Roundup xxx or Roundup yyy products based on pelargonic acid - a geranium extract - or more simply, diluted vinegar); the one that is talking about these days is the "professional" version, the "Pro 360")
2 x