The Autonomous You Tubers

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Autonomous You Tubers

by Moindreffor » 24/01/21, 20:48

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:it's up to Man to adapt to the wolf and not the other way around

There I agree. Well almost. I would have said "readjust".

indeed because after having eradicated it we were able to happily and easily invade space, but as always nature takes back its rights as soon as Man withdraws and therefore the wolf logically returns to the lands that are historically his
so it is up to us to readjust to his presence as we have been able to do so well before, this having resulted in the best friend of man the dog, why do we have such short memories
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 25/01/21, 09:59

Exnihiloest wrote:
Janic wrote:..
Then, the victims are not more slaughtered either under the mouth of a carnivore or the knife of a slaughterhouse butcher

Unlike the butcher, the wolf is able to kill sheep and sheep for his own pleasure, without eating them.
If the man eradicated it in France, it is because there were good reasons, which are still valid. A good wolf is a dead wolf, a wolf in a zoo, or a wolf living in areas large enough not to have to face human activity.

Ah yes, that too in the morning it stings.
2 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 11/02/21, 13:25

not autonomist ... frugal : Wink:

Living in a tiny house, working less, hitchhiking ... "If everyone did like you, it wouldn't work". This is what I am often told about my alternative lifestyle choices. Would the model of society to which I aspire be utopian?
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 11/02/21, 13:33

thibr wrote:not autonomist ... frugal : Wink:

Living in a tiny house, working less, hitchhiking ... "If everyone did like you, it wouldn't work". This is what I am often told about my alternative lifestyle choices. Would the model of society to which I aspire be utopian?

well already if everyone is hitchhiking, there will not be a lot of cars : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: just that is already not utopian but logical ... so it is automatically comic ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 14/02/21, 08:03

Autonomy, survivalism, collapse, permaculture ... between ideology and manipulation.

Here we are dealing with the ideological scam of autonomy, survivalism, youtube permaculture.
Between vain posturing and calculated manipulation, how a handful of YouTubers can destroy the very foundations of a concept that they sell to viewers in search of answers.

Between the pseudo ideological radicalism of the left as of the right, and the New agers of social permaculture ....
we will give a different point of view on these topics.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/02/21, 12:42

thibr wrote:Autonomy, survivalism, collapse, permaculture ... between ideology and manipulation.
Here we are dealing with the ideological scam of autonomy, survivalism, youtube permaculture.
Between vain posturing and calculated manipulation, how a handful of YouTubers can destroy the very foundations of a concept that they sell to viewers in search of answers.

Between the pseudo ideological radicalism of the left as of the right, and the New agers of social permaculture ....
we will give a different point of view on these topics.

It's you?
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 14/02/21, 14:58

no, I'm far too introverted to expose myself on Youtube : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/02/21, 16:06

Ok no worries

It's a new one from what I understand
All the history of each other escapes me and does not interest me elsewhere

Videos of personal experiences are rarely interesting in my opinion
Good after each his own thing
I would rather be explained to me the mechanisms of cultures than the psycho of the farmer : Mrgreen:

I have done 2 or 3 VDTP again this week (2 hours and a few each) here I am enjoying myself
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 14/02/21, 18:44

thibr wrote:Here we are dealing with the ideological scam of autonomy, survivalism, youtube permaculture.

Here we are dealing with nothing at all, this video is completely empty, only dependent and puts the clichés as much as it pushes the doors open. In short, posting on Youtube to say that others who post on Youtube are sores fried blabla deserves no attention, no consideration.
1 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 27/02/21, 14:25

: Mrgreen:
0 x