The Autonomous You Tubers

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Autonomous You Tubers

by Moindreffor » 23/01/21, 20:59

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Finally, stray dogs: the problem posed to herds - and to wildlife - by stray dogs (in France, there are hardly any wild dogs) is permanent and specific to all regions. By extrapolating the studies carried out in certain departments (74 + national survey by G. Joncour) before the arrival of the wolf, we estimate at least 05,38 the number of sheep killed each year by dogs. That is to say around 100 across the Alps. However, the way to estimate the impact of the wolf, compared to that of dogs, is influenced by our imagination, the collective unconscious and our relationship to nature. The example of dog bites is indicative of this difference in assessment: each year France records, on average, 000 cases of dog bites on humans and it even happens that children are killed. However, we do not kill all dogs! On the other hand, when the wolf kills a few hundred sheep (destined for the slaughterhouse), we ask for its eradication ... Of course we dare not imagine the outcry that a wolf attack on a man would produce!

http://loup.fne.asso.fr/fr/sur-les-trac ... taire.html

why did you choose this extract? because it is very reductive and especially not to have put any comment or any presentation of the article that you quote?
because this excerpt really only represents a small part of the article which is overall excellent and really worth reading
it's a shame

to quote to quote does not in fact bring much ... unless like others you cannot have a clear personal opinion and therefore bend like the reed according to the wind ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/21, 21:35

Moindreffor wrote:why did you choose this extract?

It is up to you to read the rest. And then you will explain to me (or not) why the wolf does not pose as many problems as in France, Italy, Spain and wherever it is found ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/01/21, 21:53

In Italy, at least in the Alps, sheep farming is oriented towards milk production, the animals are therefore locked up at night for milking (I am summarizing) and do not fear attacks from wolves *, while in France, extensive breeding for meat is practiced outdoors, with very little human supervision. A good part of the exasperation of the breeders stems from their difficult situation since the customs agreements with New Zealand and as it is difficult to attack an institution, the wolf is perfect as a scapegoat (sic!).
In our country, the attacks of stray dogs which were commonplace before the reappearance of the wolf, abruptly ceased when a compensation premium was introduced. only in the event of attribution to the latter predator ...

* Which sot even well seen by the population, because constituting a "tourist" attraction.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/01/21, 22:28

Moindreffor wrote:why did you choose this extract?

It is up to you to read the rest. And then you will explain to me (or not) why the wolf does not pose as many problems as in France, Italy, Spain and wherever it is found ...

I read, but you? how do you position yourself?
for me, there are few problems but rather solutions, the difficulty is having the courage to apply the right solutions and courageous solutions, it is so much easier to apply demagogic solutions, the wolf does no exception
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/21, 23:38

Moindreffor wrote:for me, there are few problems but rather solutions, the difficulty is having the courage to apply the right solutions and courageous solutions, it is so much easier to apply demagogic solutions, the wolf does no exception

As a language of wood, we can hardly do better. Hat. You should be in politics.
0 x
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 24/01/21, 14:13

Moindreffor wrote:for me, there are few problems but rather solutions, the difficulty is having the courage to apply the right solutions and courageous solutions, it is so much easier to apply demagogic solutions, the wolf does no exception

Politicians cannot be wolves because they first eat each other even if they have lambs within reach of their jaws. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/01/21, 15:03

says the one who quotes the article without giving his opinion

Moindreffor wrote:the wolf is a wild animal, it is Man who encroaches on his territory, as he is a predator, he is automatically in competition with Man and it is the increase in the human population that is the source of the problem ...
I seem to have given my position clearly, you should start reading because the question arises whether you read what we write or just want to be derogatory by nature ???
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/01/21, 16:40

Moindreffor wrote:says the one who quotes the article without giving his opinion

My opinion, it is fitting with the article. I think it was clear to everyone except you ...
the wolf is a wild animal, it is Man who encroaches on his territory, as he is a predator, he is automatically in competition with Man and it is the increase in the human population that is the source of the problem ...

So that too is beautiful language ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/01/21, 20:27

Moindreffor wrote:says the one who quotes the article without giving his opinion

My opinion, it is fitting with the article. I think it was clear to everyone except you ... that's what you like to believe, because in view of the answers you sometimes give to some of our messages, i think that everyone is not clear with your way of thinking
the wolf is a wild animal, it is Man who encroaches on his territory, as he is a predator, he is automatically in competition with Man and it is the increase in the human population that is the source of the problem ...

So that too is beautiful language ... : Mrgreen: tongue in cheek? no there it is very clear on the contrary, you just play the donkey to have hay I hope, if it is the man who is in the territory of the wolf, it is the wolf who is legitimate in these places , and it is up to Man to adapt to the wolf and not the other way around
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/01/21, 20:38

Moindreffor wrote:it's up to Man to adapt to the wolf and not the other way around

There I agree. Well almost. I would have said "readjust".
0 x