The Autonomous You Tubers

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: ground

by Rajqawee » 22/01/21, 08:32

Biobombe wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:
Didier's point was undoubtedly to say that such a machine is NECESSARILY produced by a mega-group not very clean otherwise, because no one except them is capable of producing it. So that puts us in front of our contradictions.

It seems to me that Didier lives not very far from Belfort where GE employs 3500 French people. Is it good or not very clean?
And what do I do if GE offers me a job: I stay unemployed? I don't care whether it is clean or not, it still has to be proven, I'm going without hesitation.

If GE is the only world manufacturer of an MRI machine, it is because the Europeans are not, or perhaps not yet, up to the stakes.
As usual, they have ignition delay. Sad observation but no contradiction.

Oulah! Don't worry, no one will blame you for taking a job. At least not me! Sorry if you saw it as an attack.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: The Autonomous You Tubers

by thibr » 23/01/21, 07:47

one that starts : Wink:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/01/21, 08:00

nice these videos where a guy explains for 20 minutes that he knows nothing about the subject and who creates a Youtube channel to show how much he is descending : Mrgreen:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 23/01/21, 11:54

thibr wrote:one that starts : Wink:

I will not classify this one among the autonomists, because he does not plan to become autonomous in energy, water, etc ...

It is more of a project of living in the country, closer to nature, by producing part of its food, while improving the house ...

Afterwards, he does not rule out moving towards autonomy in the distant future, but for the moment, he does not see the point, and will continue to use the networks.

Also, if you are not interested in the video, you are free not to watch.

Another channel to see for those interested in "pharaonic" renovation projects:
https://www.youtube.com/c/LesJ%C3%A9r%C3%B4mes
2 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/01/21, 14:17

VetusLignum wrote:
thibr wrote:one that starts : Wink:

I will not classify this one among the autonomists, because he does not plan to become autonomous in energy, water, etc ...
It is more of a project of living in the country, closer to nature, by producing part of its food, while improving the house ...
Afterwards, he does not rule out moving towards autonomy in the distant future, but for the moment, he does not see the point, and will continue to use the networks.

I want to take your word for it, so another one who is embarking on a project to make the city dwellers dream, because all those who live in the countryside are already doing what he plans
VetusLignum wrote:Also, if you are not interested in the video, you are free not to watch.

actually saw the tone I could not go beyond the first minute continuously, then I zapped and listened to bridles to finally give up after 3 min
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/01/21, 16:26

Moindreffor wrote:actually saw the tone I could not go beyond the first minute continuously, then I zapped and listened to bridles to finally give up after 3 min

not better : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/21, 19:36

Janic wrote:..
Then, the victims are not more slaughtered either under the mouth of a carnivore or the knife of a slaughterhouse butcher

Unlike the butcher, the wolf is able to kill sheep and sheep for his own pleasure, without eating them.
If the man eradicated it in France, it is because there were good reasons, which are still valid. A good wolf is a dead wolf, a wolf in a zoo, or a wolf living in areas large enough not to have to face human activity.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/21, 19:51

Exnihiloest wrote:
Janic wrote:..
Then, the victims are not more slaughtered either under the mouth of a carnivore or the knife of a slaughterhouse butcher

Unlike the butcher, the wolf is able to kill sheep and sheep for his own pleasure, without eating them.
If the man eradicated it in France, it is because there were good reasons, which are still valid. A good wolf is a dead wolf, a wolf in a zoo, or a wolf living in areas large enough not to have to face human activity.

Well, let's see ... The butcher is you, in this case. : roll:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/01/21, 20:38

Finally, stray dogs: the problem posed to herds - and to wildlife - by stray dogs (in France, there are hardly any wild dogs) is permanent and specific to all regions. By extrapolating the studies carried out in certain departments (74 + national survey by G. Joncour) before the arrival of the wolf, we estimate at least 05,38 the number of sheep killed each year by dogs. That is to say around 100 across the Alps. However, the way to estimate the impact of the wolf, compared to that of dogs, is influenced by our imagination, the collective unconscious and our relationship to nature. The example of dog bites is indicative of this difference in assessment: each year France records, on average, 000 cases of dog bites on humans and it even happens that children are killed. However, we do not kill all dogs! On the other hand, when the wolf kills a few hundred sheep (destined for the slaughterhouse), we ask for its eradication ... Of course we dare not imagine the outcry that a wolf attack on a man would produce!

http://loup.fne.asso.fr/fr/sur-les-trac ... taire.html
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/01/21, 20:40

Exnihiloest wrote:Unlike the butcher, the wolf is able to kill sheep and sheep for his own pleasure, without eating them.

he does not kill for pleasure, that is anthropomorphism, he no longer kills out of necessity, he kills out of frenzy, in front of such a display of easy prey, he loses control a little

Exnihiloest wrote:If the man eradicated it in France, it is because there were good reasons, which are still valid. A good wolf is a dead wolf, a wolf in a zoo, or a wolf living in areas large enough not to have to face human activity.

the wolf is a wild animal, it is the man who comes to encroach on his territory, as he is a predator he is automatically in competition with the man and it is the increase of the human population which is at the origin of the problem, because a new theory is now being raised on the domestication of the wolf leading to the dog according to which the wolf would have remained close to the man for a long time despite the fact that he and the man are both predators, the wolf taking advantage of human excesses in terms of hunting

as long as the man and the wolf were hunters it was fine, everything turned out badly when the man is put to the breeding
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)