The agro-industrial dictatorship in France? Yes, more than ever!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The agro-industrial dictatorship in France? Yes, more than ever!

by Moindreffor » 26/05/20, 13:33

Ahmed wrote:So, on the contrary, you suppose a government that is perpetually benevolent and sheltered from any unhealthy temptation? This is hardly corroborated by the current drift which is quite inevitable given the disappearance of the "carrots" of the welfare state and economic growth: they must be replaced by sticks ...

why conversely, it is not because we refuse something that we support its opposite
the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend
we are presented with an agro-industrial dictatorship that should be fought at all costs and we should accept another dictatorship that of the self-righteous

France is still a "democracy", the government has been elected, we have to accept it, it is still in charge for two years, we will then see in the next deadlines if the French will make a choice that is better suited, we can be for or against, but we must respect democracy, otherwise let's go for anarchy, if you think it will be better

at my small level, I do what I can with what I have, I try not to piss off my neighbor and I hope he will do the same, but when I see that the establishment of a cell to protect honest citizens, others see polluters and shit makers, sympathetic to all those who are well obliged to eat this so-called shit, is compared to the establishment of a dictatorship, It makes me react, I just hope that we will never have to fight against a real dictatorship

denouncing a dictatorship using the same codes as dictators is an oddity that I felt compelled to take up
2 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/05/20, 13:42

Moindreffor wrote:at my small level, I do what I can with what I have, I try not to piss off my neighbor and I hope he will do the same, but when I see that the establishment of a cell to protect honest citizens, others see polluters and shit makers, sympathetic to all those who are well obliged to eat this so-called shit, is compared to the establishment of a dictatorship, It makes me react, I just hope that we will never have to fight against a real dictatorship

denouncing a dictatorship using the same codes as dictators is an oddity that I felt compelled to take up

The problem is that at your small level (sic) you are unable to differentiate between an honest farmer / breeder who works in his own name and a polluting industrialist / breeder at the head of a nebula that deprives the 'honest little farmer / breeder of CAP subsidies and who only MAKES SHIT *. You swim in full confusion, fueled by recurrent bad faith.

* Have you tasted the low-end chickens? Do you eat Breton pork first price and if so, do you find it good? Two examples among many.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/05/20, 15:59

It is not enough to look at the label "democracy" to judge its content and moreover to be blind to its evolution. To compare individual acts whose excesses are always liable to be condemned within the usual legal framework, with the "casting in bronze" of liberticidal institutions which have the force of law denotes a curious sense of proportion.
Joking aside, I don't know of a dictatorial regime that officially claims it!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/05/20, 16:53

GuyGadebois wrote: you are unable to differentiate between an honest farmer / breeder who works in his own name and a polluting industrialist / breeder at the head of a nebula who deprives the honest little farmer / breeder of CAP subsidies and who does not manufacture THAT SHIT *.

it is not the big industrialist, who is assaulted, it is the little butcher, the small farmer, who has no guards, no order service, it is he who must be defended and protected
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/05/20, 17:01

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote: you are unable to differentiate between an honest farmer / breeder who works in his own name and a polluting industrialist / breeder at the head of a nebula who deprives the honest little farmer / breeder of CAP subsidies and who does not manufacture THAT SHIT *.

it is not the big industrialist, who is assaulted, it is the little butcher, the small farmer, who has no guards, no order service, it is he who must be defended and protected

This is why above I wrote:
"Ps: I too throw up the action of certain extremist activists, but the problem goes beyond a few stupid vegans."
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/05/20, 21:52

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:

This is why above I wrote:
"Ps: I too throw up the action of certain extremist activists, but the problem goes beyond a few stupid vegans."

well the problem is that you cannot choose who you defend, that is, everyone or no one, a law cannot be of variable geometry, even if it relaxes you if we want to protect the little ones, it will be necessary also protect the big ones, even if the protection of the small ones can pass for the pretext to protect the big ones, they still deserve it

morality can condemn, and the law declare you innocent, our policies are increasingly caught by the morality of their actions, but very few are condemned as long as they do not break the laws

so yes refuse to buy shit, each at our level, it is possible, but as long as some prefer to put more in their smartphone than in their plate, because they can not do both, there will be a walk for the low coast to be politically correct, and since everyone has to work, we will always find someone to produce it
0 x
(of me)
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 31/05/20, 07:15

Moindreffor wrote:so yes refuse to buy shit, each at our level, it is possible, but as long as some prefer to put more in their smartphone than in their plate, because they can not do both, there will be a walk for the low coast to be politically correct, and since everyone has to work, we will always find someone to produce it

The "proof" in image for the choice of a large part of consumers:

There, nobody forced the consumer, and examples like that I have around me too. So yes, the policy for a long time sets up a low cost agrifood strategy and defends it, but as says lessffor, we can refuse to buy shit, it is a silent, peaceful fight, and there is no risk of be filed and sued
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/05/20, 09:03

Anti-burglary cells go as far as our campaigns.

With a slogan as written on his t-shirt, some vandalize the property of others. Some have even gone so far as to obstruct research and cause the country to lose enormous market share without even having been punished for the damage caused.

There is no reason why crimes by ideology should be punished less than by burglary.
Doris wrote:we can refuse to buy shit, it's a silent, peaceful fight, and we don't risk being identified and prosecuted
We still have to define the word "shit", because words like those of JP Kof could induce extremist thoughts in people who do not have the tools to decipher the information.

The title of the subject is in the same vein, designating culprits without even knowing what it is about.
0 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 31/05/20, 09:30

Above all, if you want quality food that is both ecological and nutritional, you have to pay the price and for that either reduce the middlemen so that the final price is accessible to the most modest, is subsidized, and ideally both.
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 31/05/20, 12:10

Doris wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:so yes refuse to buy shit, each at our level, it is possible, but as long as some prefer to put more in their smartphone than in their plate, because they can not do both, there will be a walk for the low coast to be politically correct, and since everyone has to work, we will always find someone to produce it

The "proof" in image for the choice of a large part of consumers:

There, nobody forced the consumer, and examples like that I have around me too. So yes, the policy for a long time sets up a low cost agrifood strategy and defends it, but as says lessffor, we can refuse to buy shit, it is a silent, peaceful fight, and there is no risk of be filed and sued

who said that the craze for organic produce and the short circuit had the wind in its sails, bitter disappointment for this market gardener, bitter observation in general, and therefore there is still work to be done.

in our little circle of this forum, yes we are all aware, but we can see that the vast majority are not, it is not the occasional beacons in the media that distort reality, which allow us to be objective

there is a beautiful counter-example of the announcements of the pro-bios, do not think that it makes me happy, far from it, it's just that it is sometimes necessary to stop dreaming and to have feet more anchored in reality
Last edited by Moindreffor the 31 / 05 / 20, 12: 19, 1 edited once.
1 x
(of me)

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"