The agro-industrial dictatorship in France? Yes, more than ever!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: The agro-industrial dictatorship in France? Yes, more than ever!

by Rajqawee » 25/05/20, 14:25

Moindreffor wrote:
our friend is ready to file a complaint for the degradation of his car but does not find it useful to create an intelligence unit to track down activists who traumatize honest people, all because they are only 40, in short with such reasoning, it is important not to be part of a minority of victims, because it is the double punishment, the trauma of aggression, and the abandonment of society to its sad fate ...

who said that the next world should be more united ...

I do not see how it is to be "united" to approve, or not, an intelligence unit. And then it's all well and good to judge people through two exchanges on one forum, but a little measure in the words, it would be more constructive.

We meet a need: what a good joke! As if everything we do meets a need. Throttling people in protests must be vital to their survival then, since it is done.

Increase in the number of cases: the statistical study on the large sample of 40 cases allows us to trace a very solid trend!

Who here complained about the police inaction? If my car is burned, I would complain, with no hope or expectation that my lot would improve. On the other hand, it can be used by the police if it is a non-isolated case. The police won't help me, and that's good. You don't have to spend the time and money of skilled people chasing chimeras. My car insurance will compensate me, period.

But let's start from the beginning, to make it clear: no one here thinks that these farmers, these butchers, or anyone else, does not "deserve" to be helped and protected in the performance of this work. Simply, these people are undoubtedly much more likely to be burgled than to be victims of heinous attacks ... suddenly what is the point of creating such a complex device? For such a small number of cases? Besides, what about the trauma of being robbed? Is it covered by an intelligence service? I guess not. On the other hand, we can offer psychological support for people who have been robbed.

There are other solidarity mechanisms (since you were talking about it) that already exist. There are other forms of protection that already exist, and which are probably more suitable. This intelligence tip will surely not be used by victims, but will be very useful to our government, that is clear.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 25/05/20, 15:51

Rajqawee wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
our friend is ready to file a complaint for the degradation of his car but does not find it useful to create an intelligence unit to track down activists who traumatize honest people, all because they are only 40, in short with such reasoning, it is important not to be part of a minority of victims, because it is the double punishment, the trauma of aggression, and the abandonment of society to its sad fate ...

who said that the next world should be more united ...

I do not see how it is to be "united" to approve, or not, an intelligence unit. And then it's all well and good to judge people through two exchanges on one forum, but a little measure in the words, it would be more constructive.

We meet a need: what a good joke! As if everything we do meets a need. Throttling people in protests must be vital to their survival then, since it is done.

Increase in the number of cases: the statistical study on the large sample of 40 cases allows us to trace a very solid trend!

Who here complained about the police inaction? If my car is burned, I would complain, with no hope or expectation that my lot would improve. On the other hand, it can be used by the police if it is a non-isolated case. The police won't help me, and that's good. You don't have to spend the time and money of skilled people chasing chimeras. My car insurance will compensate me, period.

But let's start from the beginning, to make it clear: no one here thinks that these farmers, these butchers, or anyone else, does not "deserve" to be helped and protected in the performance of this work. Simply, these people are undoubtedly much more likely to be burgled than to be victims of heinous attacks ... suddenly what is the point of creating such a complex device? For such a small number of cases? Besides, what about the trauma of being robbed? Is it covered by an intelligence service? I guess not. On the other hand, we can offer psychological support for people who have been robbed.

There are other solidarity mechanisms (since you were talking about it) that already exist. There are other forms of protection that already exist, and which are probably more suitable. This intelligence tip will surely not be used by victims, but will be very useful to our government, that is clear.

as said in another post, you are free to believe that there is a vast plot, or anything else, everyone is free to believe, I do not fight
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/05/20, 17:58

Moindreffor wrote:as said in another post, you are free to believe that there is a vast plot, or anything else, everyone is free to believe, I do not fight

You confuse conspiracy, cops and repression.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 25/05/20, 18:14

I do not believe anything at all, I tried to think on my side what opinion I had of this "news". If possible by seeing other people's reviews, often it helps.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 25/05/20, 18:24

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:as said in another post, you are free to believe that there is a vast plot, or anything else, everyone is free to believe, I do not fight

I put everything in the same bag, for me there is a very French paranoia or a need to transfer his guilt to others
we want to set up a tracing to fight the corona, the French shout at the loss of individual freedom, and denounce a police cop, so nothing new under the Sun

but as above we do not care as long as the insurance reimburses, those who have already been really assaulted understand that the trauma suffered no insurance can not forget, sessions at the psychiatrist help a little, cachets also, only time and there I speak in months or even in years allow to put into perspective but not to forget
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 25/05/20, 18:30

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

I put everything in the same bag, for me there is a very French paranoia or a need to transfer his guilt to others
we want to set up a tracing to fight the corona, the French shout at the loss of individual freedom, and denounce a police cop, so nothing new under the Sun

but as above we do not care as long as the insurance reimburses, those who have already been really assaulted understand that the trauma suffered no insurance can not forget, sessions at the psychiatrist help a little, cachets also, only time and there I speak in months or even in years allow to put into perspective but not to forget

Here, I was expecting this. Well I too have been "traumatized" by a lot of things. For example a burglary ... which relates to the subject. I will still take a very bad view of the creation of an anti-burglary intelligence unit. I am also a former disabled person! No luck eh!

But you are right, you know me very well and all I expect in life is for someone to burn my car so that the insurance will reimburse me, that's all that matters to me interested! Especially not to try to exchange with people on a forum alternative.....
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/05/20, 18:37

Moindreffor wrote:I put everything in the same bag, for me there is a very French paranoia or a need to transfer his guilt to others

There is also a good trend in France for collaboration and denunciation of others ... (70% in Bordeaux of calls to the 17 concerned denunciation for non-compliance with confinement). We really don't have the same worldview.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/05/20, 19:31

I wonder, after reading some of the above messages, if the incentives to applaud the nursing staff in the evening who did what they could with means planed by the "rationalization" of Public Health, were intended to compensate them for psychological and physical trauma they had endured when, previously demonstrating for decent working conditions, they were gassed, clubbed and whatnot? : roll:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 21:25

GuyGadebois wrote:
Déméter, the gendarmerie cell which monitors opponents of productivist agriculture

The Ministry of the Interior created Déméter, an intelligence unit dedicated to "attacks on the agricultural world". This police and judicial system risks being used to monitor animal and environmental activists opposed to industrial agriculture.

More smart ...

Is Demeter not one of the biodynamic labels? : Cheesy:
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/05/20, 21:26

It is first of all the goddess of agriculture and harvesting.
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"