Successful live soil cultivation in commercial production greenhouses

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Successful live soil cultivation in commercial production greenhouses

by Obamot » 23/10/21, 12:01

izentrop wrote:I wrote "the earth initial is probably sterilized ".
Ah sorry, time for me ...!

But for the rest, I am “for” this progress ... If for all that this type of “permaculture” goes in the direction of your wishes, that is to say sufficient nutrients which would respond to a state of health without the need for supplementation!

I am for because an advance compared to the agro-industrial methods which precede ...!

Follow very closely!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/10/21, 12:35

Magnificent, wonderful but .... what is the energy used to heat them and how much do they consume, these greenhouses?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/10/21, 13:45

In any case, in fact, greenhouses are still a stopgap ...

A new choice, for lack of better, compared to the old one!

Everyone can experience it ...

Take the same seeds, plant them at the same time in the ground part, and the other part just next to the ground too but under one of these polycarbonate mini-greenhouses ... Cut and taste the difference: y ' no photo ...

But I, who was promoting “agriculture in the city ...”It deserves to be tried, I have to be consistent at the risk of making a mistake ... The heat can be recovered from the houses and recycled in greenhouses located just above? (Just an idea ...) and the plants are quite far from the synthetic film ...

And at the end "the taste informs”Always ... (To be validated ...)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/10/21, 16:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Magnificent, wonderful but .... what is the energy used to heat them and how much do they consume, these greenhouses?
Apparently not a big budget, otherwise they could have considered an insulation that rolls over the top and sides, on cold nights and frosty days.
This will probably happen when the cost of energy becomes significant.
We don't see anything that looks like this ... I set the video at 5:22

obamo wrote: plant them at the same time in the ground part, and the other part right next to the ground too but under one of these polycarbonate mini-greenhouses ... Cut and taste the difference: there's no picture .. .
If it is the same soil and the greenhouse is well ventilated and well managed, there is no reason, except as this very rainy year when many gardeners had to pull up outdoors because of mildew. Because they haven't tasted them : Cry:
Can the heat be collected from homes and recycled in greenhouses located just above? (Just an idea ...)
Funny idea, the heat which escapes by the "sky dome", you will have to compensate for it, otherwise you will curdle : Mrgreen:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/10/21, 18:24

izentrop wrote:From the selected living : Wink:

Uh ... Bacteriosol?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/10/21, 21:19

We do not make 600 kg of tomatoes / ha with eye powder : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/10/21, 23:09

There was just one component missing at the end ...? a tasting...!

The explanations are great ...

I would leave this “less framed” universe a little breathing with less output, just to see the difference in taste between two fairly similar productions ...

By developing the sector, not primarily on competitive criteria but above all in terms of quality / taste, wouldn't that explode interest in it? With greater added value linked to taste ... Has a terroir label ... Like the vintages of great wines ...
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 24/10/21, 10:13

it is in this subject that I wanted to post it, oops : Oops:
agriculture/100-000-par-hectare-en-permaculture-t17017-10.html#p471808
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/10/21, 10:26

Obamot wrote:There was just one component missing at the end ...? a tasting...!

The explanations are great ...

I would leave this “less framed” universe a little breathing with less output, just to see the difference in taste between two fairly similar productions ...

By developing the sector, not primarily on competitive criteria but above all in terms of quality / taste, wouldn't that explode interest in it? With greater added value linked to taste ... Has a terroir label ... Like the vintages of great wines ...
As we can see at the end on the conveyor belts, they are not picked ripe and varieties selected to withstand transport, therefore firm with thick skin. Probably F1 hybrids grafted to produce the maximum with a uniform size.

You cannot compare with those from the garden or the local market gardener, which have had time to mature on their feet in the sun, juicy and fragile from the blows.
Although on the stalls, in summer there are sometimes good ones too.

"Terroir label" for tomatoes? Even for the rest it is most often protectionism, except for wine, though.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/10/21, 23:06

Yes, is it music of the future?

I'm willing to bet these tomatoes will be tastier than Spanish sprouted tomatoes ...

What surprises me most to the point is that you started with a high-flying thread theme, where you were already concerned elsewhere (in another thread) than the good quality of the soils (compared to mediocre soils) would allow us to provide high quality nutritional contributions, to meet our real needs, those we expect as humans.

Suddenly, starting from the same point of view - and if we abandon the idea that I dared above - I doubt that F1-type varieties, designed to give the “standard product supposedly expected by consumers”, Leads to products that meet your initial requirements ... To the point where I wonder where you wanted to come from starting so high and only ending up, in the end, only delivering an agri-food product that does not stand out. another ... with some kind of industrial specification?
0 x