The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!

by Moindreffor » 03/07/21, 12:17

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Moindefort must feel more joyful! Thank you Brussels

Lesserffor he cures his cancer so it would happen that an asshole like you came to piss him off ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/07/21, 12:28

Lesser should refrain from answering, then. It was not me who defended tooth and nail the drain oil in the food, it was him. Incidentally, it is not because he is ill (it is regrettable) that he has the right to say everything, that the world must stop turning and that no one must remind him of his nonsense.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 03/07/21, 12:36

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Lesser should refrain from answering, then. It was not me who defended tooth and nail the drain oil in the food, it was him. Incidentally, it is not because he is ill (it is regrettable) that he has the right to say everything, that the world must stop turning and that no one must remind him of his nonsense.

well when we know that someone is sick we do not quote him precisely, it was up to you to have the intelligence not to quote me as a reference, but I expected no more from you, when the compassionate people wished me good luck, you taught me a lesson on the recipe for pagna bread ...

your signature refers to a certain intelligence, maybe you should use it
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/07/21, 12:40

I was one of the first to answer you by posting this:
I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Afterwards, if we no longer have the right to say anything, either ... I'll give you a royal peace. (I who thought that we should treat patients normally, without making them feel the weight of their misfortune permanently, I must believe that I was wrong)
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 03/07/21, 14:24

make us happy, you forget me and I do the same
1 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/07/21, 15:13

Well, and if not, does everyone give a damn about the decisions of Brussels that allow us to poison us?
agriculture / slow-seeds-peasants-is-authorized-victory-t16486-220.html # p453289
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/07/21, 11:52

Lesserffor he cures his cancer so it would happen that an asshole like you came to piss him off ...
we only shit what we have eaten, full of carcinogenic products and they must also express themselves to show how they act and for what result!
I know it's boring! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 05/07/21, 09:04

Janic wrote:
we only shit what we have eaten, full of carcinogenic products and they must also express themselves to show how they act and for what result!
I know it's boring! :?

No, not boring, very stupid and proud of it, boring it's bearable, it can pass, asshole in your kind, it's unbearable, because you are more manipulative and malicious, but like here you enjoy a certain complicity of moderation, we unfortunately have to put up with this kind of message

as much for Guy I know that he will respect our deal, as much for you I know that it is a waste of time, given your sectarian malevolence of a little guru
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/07/21, 10:28

No, not boring, very stupid and proud of it, boring it's bearable, it can pass, asshole in your kind, it's unbearable, because you are more manipulative and malicious, but like here you enjoy a certain complicity of moderation, we unfortunately have to put up with this kind of message
seeing how much moderation has put me on a forced vacation, I doubt it!
When it comes to malfeasance, it is not enough to say it, it must be demonstrated because unlike you who sees only your navel in your petrochemical blindness, I know that other means and solutions exist rather than poisoning yourself voluntarily under the pretext of surviving, but it's your choice and I respect it unlike you who vomited permanently on the organic, that is to say the living by pretexting the opposite! And then you cry over a spell you chose!
as much for Guy I know that he will respect our deal, as much for you I know that it is a waste of time, given your sectarian malevolence of a little guru
guru of life, that's fine with me! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"