The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!

by Obamot » 16/07/20, 15:46

The guy tells us about a vague contamination to avoid talking about the root of the problem which is to patent the living to appropriate it and especially to prevent the human species from enjoying it freely !! And the guy wants to present this to you as “normal” Image

whereas it is revolting and shameful! ...

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:hence my remark that without controls for peasant seeds the contamination will be EVEN more contaminated

Once again it is you who says it.

well who will control? and yes it is me who says it because it makes sense, right? but you don't worry? this is where I would like to have your point of view.
here we express many points of view, not necessarily facts otherwise it is useless to discuss established things

Do not hesitate to come back if there is something that you did not understand in what you write! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 17/07/20, 10:10

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Once again it is you who says it.

well who will control?

The person selling them, why? Do you think the poor guys paid by the slingshot by the official bodies are a superior guarantee? But what world do you live in? Can't you see what's going on? Do you understand anything in the world you live in?

So you think that the guys who are going to sell peasant seeds will control themselves, if the poor guys paid with the slingshot do a dirty job, it is to have great esteem for all the civil servants, they will say thank you, already for a and if not if the checks are not mandatory well, nobody will do them, in what world do you live, in a world where what you don't need to pay you pay all the same : Mrgreen:

no, if we do not ask for checks and it is the case, nobody will and that is the crux of the problem ... and if you want some why not buy certified seeds, like you can already do it in associations, the names are known

you don't have to buy a lot of products yourself, if you don't trust anyone ... you buy "organic" it is certified by the same poor guys paid with a slingshot and therefore who tell you that your AB is real , you maybe pay "organic" for conventional and in addition if it does not come from France it's even worse with more ligth specifications ... and controllers even less well paid ...

so on the one hand you trust the controllers and on the other you say that they guarantee nothing, always your variable geometry to be right ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/20, 10:37

Moindreffor wrote:But what world do you live in? [...] in a world where what you don't need to pay you pay all the same
Good definition of GMOs, patented seeds, motor oil in salad, etc. : Mrgreen:

There are definitely things that you don't understand in what you write!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 17/07/20, 12:13

Obamot wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:But what world do you live in? [...] in a world where what you don't need to pay you pay all the same
Good definition of GMOs, patented seeds, motor oil in salad, etc. : Mrgreen:

There are definitely things that you don't understand in what you write!

well yes by dint of rubbing shoulders with imbeciles, we become stupid
for GMOs, you eat them every day I hope you are aware of it, it's a bit like the toxic cloud of Chernobyl to believe that there are none in France is to be a great naive
for patented seeds I pay the patent, stability, a certain quality
for "mineral" oil I pay the controllers who, thanks to their work, allow this to be withdrawn from the market ...
so no i think i get my money's worth

in your ideal my, we remove the controls and we trust the seller ... so if you have everything I have the rest
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 17/07/20, 15:56

Moindreffor wrote:for "mineral" oil I pay the controllers who, thanks to their work, allow this to be withdrawn from the market ...

Sorry to disappoint, but the "checkers" accepted a "harmless dose" (- 10% adulterated oil, a straw) of mineral oils in
food (And it's not paraffin).
Also, on May 2, the European Commission produced a recommendation authorizing the sale of all foods containing less than 10% adulterated oil. He therefore asks him on the one hand whether all precautions have been taken so that the health of the consumer is not threatened and, on the other hand, how the Government intends to strengthen the means of control so that such a case does not happen again. more.

With the help of AFSSA who "evaluated" (How, where? Did they test anyone? Double-blind randomized study over 1, 5, 10 30 years? Nobody knows)
the level of potential exposure of French consumers and thus assess the risk to their health. The Agency has estimated the potential exposure of the consumer through the consumption of contaminated oil but also of all foodstuffs incorporating oil in their compositions. AFSSA used the most pessimistic exposure scenario possible (maximum scenario), that is to say one in which the consumption of oil and products based on contaminated oil would be maximum.
https://www.senat.fr/questions/base/200 ... 04583.html

ANSES is also "very severe" with this kind of contaminants:
https://www.anses.fr/fr/system/files/ESPA2015SA0070.pdf

You pay, yes you pay (me too, by the way), but to be officially poisoned "potentially". When we see how these people protect us, it is cold in the back. Afterwards, if you trust them, that's YOUR problem.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/20, 16:19

GuyGadebois wrote:Then, if you trust them, it's YOUR problem.

Well yes, he trusts them, and in addition “he pays what he doesn't need to pay”And he says it ....

Isn't it wonderful such duplicity?
Or it is an asshole reasoning of someone trapped in his failed acts and / or contradictions ...

I think there are both ... And besides, I wouldn't see anyone ”spontaneously come into a forum to plead the cause of the breeders”, Already this is a frankly suspicious approach ... and even less so that they patent ONGOING SEEDS ... - that is to say a good of the heritage of humanity - But what the fuck the FAO these manures, it's their job to protect it damn ...).

The types of his species are a bit like the modern-day Nazis who have converted to agro-business ... always torturing the living, and torturing themselves: they don't like LIFE!

Pitiful.
Last edited by Obamot the 17 / 07 / 20, 16: 31, 2 edited once.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 17/07/20, 16:21

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:for "mineral" oil I pay the controllers who, thanks to their work, allow this to be withdrawn from the market ...

Sorry to disappoint, but the "checkers" accepted a "harmless dose" (- 10% adulterated oil, a straw) of mineral oils in
food (And it's not paraffin).
Also, on May 2, the European Commission produced a recommendation authorizing the sale of all foods containing less than 10% adulterated oil. He therefore asks him on the one hand whether all precautions have been taken so that the health of the consumer is not threatened and, on the other hand, how the Government intends to strengthen the means of control so that such a case does not happen again. more.

With the complicity of AFSSA which "evaluated" (How, where? Did they test anyone? Nobody knows)
the level of potential exposure of French consumers and thus assess the risk to their health. The Agency has estimated the potential exposure of the consumer through the consumption of contaminated oil but also of all foodstuffs incorporating oil in their compositions. AFSSA used the most pessimistic exposure scenario possible (maximum scenario), that is to say one in which the consumption of oil and products based on contaminated oil would be maximum.

https://www.senat.fr/questions/base/200 ... 04583.html

You pay, yes you pay (me too, by the way), but to be officially poisoned "potentially". Afterwards, if you trust them, that's YOUR problem.

well poisoned it is you who says it ... you see your argument can apply to you too so we see its validity

if a commission says that it is not toxic, as I said before we can find it shameful, deplore it but I trust the science that I studied, so it offends me but it doesn’t do not worry about my health, you are free to believe the opposite, a few centuries ago gargoyles on cathedrals frightened believers

on the other hand still not your opinion on the disappearance of the controls on the peasant seeds with contaminations which are already detected by the controls carried out by poor guys paid with the slingshot, but who do their job

but if your answer remains, the seller will make non-compulsory checks, you are really a believer ... according to you we pay a slingshot controller but we will pay for something optional, where is your logic .. .
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 17/07/20, 16:28

Obamot wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Then, if you trust them, it's YOUR problem.

Well yes, he trusts them, and in addition “he pays what he doesn't need to pay”And he says it ....

Isn't it wonderful such duplicity?
Or it is a reasoning ofasshole of someone locked in his failed acts ....
Pitiful.

ah, the end of the arguments, the insults come once again, what acts are you talking about, you don't know me, unfounded value judgment to try to discredit his opponent, who is pitiful ???
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/20, 16:36

I didn't say you were an asshole, I said it was stupid reasoning.

By cons previously you were much more direct:

Moindreffor wrote:well yes by dint of rubbing shoulders with imbeciles, we become stupid

And no need to look for who the “fool” is here : Wink:
Last edited by Obamot the 17 / 07 / 20, 16: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 17/07/20, 16:37

Moindreffor wrote: well poisoned it is you who says it ...

No, it's not me who said it, it's the manufacturers of these oils, its solvents, these pesticides, these insecticides, these fungicides ... as desired. The thing is, it's not a dazzling poisoning, it's "slowly". It's crazy that you can't understand (or accept) this. Recurring exposure to poisons ends up completely screwing up your liver, kidneys, bile, pancreas, lungs, gallbladder, blood ... your choice. Occupational illnesses attest to this fact, whether in agriculture, jewelry, car painting, cabinetmaking ... as well. The list is as long as the arm.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"