Risks of pesticides

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/10/14, 11:09

Janic wrote:Not that easy ! It's like driving, there is a side practice (you can drive well and even drive without a license) of the other legislation that prohibits this conduct without official recognition by the permit

Still happy, I prefer to have in front of me a doctor who is not a daredevil ...! Because there are some really very very good in orthomolecular medicine and university laureates (since this medicine practices roughly what you consider "correct") ... I think that this point alone is enough to disqualify a good part of the above argument!

Janic wrote:a taxi driver may not exercise if he has the license

Still happy ! : Mrgreen:

Janic wrote:an ace at the wheel (some racing car drivers, too young to have the license, drive at insane speeds "much better" than those who have their official paper in their pockets

A taxi who would be an "ace of the wheel" would know the risks (VS benefits ... for a caregiver) and therefore would not "drive at reckless speeds" if he knew that it would not be good for his patient. .
There I have some apprehension about your definition of "better" ...

I would stop the comments here, otherwise we will still be entitled to a Christmas tree-type response planted in the middle of the road in a blind curve : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/10/14, 12:59

I think this in itself sufficient to disqualify a good part of the argument above!
as long as that's what you think!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/10/14, 01:54

And as long as that's what you think I think : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:

by moinsdewatt » 15/04/16, 20:20

Cherries: France, Spain and Italy prohibit dédiél insecticide

April 15th

The Minister of Agriculture, Stéphane Le Foll takes a decree next week banning imports from countries that treat cherries dimethoate.

France, Spain and Italy all have three Friday decided to prohibit treating cherries dimethoate to get rid of fruit flies, better known as vinegar flies. To the chagrin of some agricultural organizations such as the Rural Coordination argued that "the lack of alternative treatment against this extremely dangerous pest" and asks "who is mocked, knowing 90% of the crop can take? ". More measured, the president of the FNSEA, Xavier Beulin said he was "uncomfortable about the subject, because of doubts to the health of consumers."

http://www.lesechos.fr/industrie-servic ... 214342.php
0 x
Did67

Re: Pesticide Risks

by Did67 » 16/04/16, 18:16

Small precision: it is not the "classic" Drosophila, that of the studies of genetics which one heard about in the courses of bio (genetics) ... which is the Drosophila melanogaster.

This is suzukii Drosophila, which is experiencing explosive extension (on climate change background? ...).

An interesting article, from an "organic" point of view:

http://www.bioaktuell.ch/fr/cultures/ar ... zukii.html

PS: Spinosad, recommended (after special authorization), is an insecticide authorized in "bio", resulting from a mixture of two neurotoxins of a bacterium. It is not without negative effects, especially for bees or aquatic invertebrates ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/18, 12:07

Incredible the number of chemicals that our fruits and vegetables can contain : Shock: It's atrocious Image
ImageImageImage
http://projetutopia.info/poisons-naturels/
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/18, 07:25

If the images of the fruits are interesting, the article feels the sophism and lobbying pro pesticide full nose ...

I would like to know who feeds Mr Rabbit and Mr Chat!

Ps: although for the fruits it is perhaps not necessary to assimilate the natural "e" to those of synthesis ...
And use the complex formula for vitamin C ... how to say it's a little "scary" oriented right?

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamine_C
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/03/18, 08:54

Christophe wrote:Ps: although for the fruits it is perhaps not necessary to assimilate the natural "e" to those of synthesis ...
And use the complex formula for vitamin C ... how to say it's a little oriented to "scare" no?
Well no, the essential is not the words, but the toxicity is the dose that matters, the whole is to relativize, in all that is given to us in information.
In the case of food, for good health we must eat everything to avoid deficiencies or excess ... and for a drug, the benefit / risk ratio.

"Future Generation" is making the buzz on targeted surveys which report traces of "pesticides" on fruits and vegetables while specifying that they do not constitute a danger, but the damage is done in the mind of the public. It is not by bringing confusion that they will help future generations.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/18, 09:32

Christophe wrote:If the images of the fruits are interesting, the article feels the sophism and lobbying pro pesticide full nose ...

I would like to know who feeds Mr Rabbit and Mr Chat!

Ps: although for the fruits it is perhaps not necessary to assimilate the natural "e" to those of synthesis ...
And use the complex formula for vitamin C ... how to say it's a little "scary" oriented right?

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamine_C

It is simply a question of transcribing the molecules naturally present in their name in the international nomenclature ...

And again, they could have pushed further ... For glucose, to be even more scary, they could have written: D-glucopyranose ...

All natural molecules have a "complicated" name in international nomenclature. "Alcohol" is "ethanol". The "vinegar" a solution of "ethanoic acid", etc ...

Berf, among the complicated names, some are innocuous, natural molecules. Others, ... synthetic products.

Omega 3 can be docosahéxenoic acid or alpha-linolenic acid or eicosapentaneoic acid ... If I use those "bad words", it will not have become dangerous.

But the fact that it is not does not mean that another active ingredient, with a name just as barbaric, is harmless!

And among each of the barbarian name molecules, some are harmless, useful, indispensable - as appropriate -, others harmless, or with side effects, or toxic ...

All in different doses.

In short, it's just a gag for beginner chemist!
1 x
gek
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gek » 09/03/18, 12:26

In the same spirit, there was the hoax on the dihydrogen monoxide (H2O, the fleet) which often comes out on the net. It is quite funny to see sites like live naturally, health well-being and nutrition repost.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canular_d ... og%C3%A8ne
0 x